Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2021 5:56:17 PM EDT
How can I be racist for not finding African-Americans attractive?

I mean really?

I mean some Africans look good to me as they are often thiner, shorter, face structures are often different too

I mean I mostly like east asians but once you go south of  Vietnam or go north west to the past the mountains of China and on to the great steppes? Meh no thanks.

Honestly the biggest barrier to any relationship i could have with Someone is not even looks

Values, religion, politics and culture are far more important

Good looks are just icing on the cake

What a ridiculous false time we live in where something as Insignificant as genetic backgrounds are more important than who a person is.

Man, I love this nation for what it is supposed to be but half of the population is intolerable

Racist for not finding some group attractive, ridiculous
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I mean do you mean?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Easy racist test...are you white? If yes, you're a racist. And probably a Nazi.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Why do people think GD is the answer to relationship problems?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Flip it around and say it's because the only black guy you fucked was into slave play and it made you uncomfortable?

It doesn't have to be true, it just has to hurt their feelings.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:59:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I think there are beautiful people of every nationality - but the issue is personal preference, percentages, and overall numbers.  One of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in real life was African - but shit, there are probably 100 million other men who would agree with me on it.  Odds for this old fat guy are 0%.  I wanted to complement her, but it was not worth the risk.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Racism doesn't  exist, or every race is racist or we wouldn't  have different  races.
Whatever talking point it takes to give some leftist a brain aneurysm,  that's what I'll go with.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I mean really?

I mean some Africans look good to me as they are often things and shorter face structures are often different too

I mean I mostly like east asians but once you go south of  Vietnam or go north west to the past the mountains of China and on to the great steppes? Meh no thanks.

Honestly the biggest barrier to any relationship i could have with Someone is not even looks

What a ridiculous false time we live in where something as Insignificant as genetic backgrounds are more important than who a person is.

Man, I love this nation for what it is supposed to be but half of the population is intolerable

View Quote

You like who you like, stop overthinking it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I've been called a homophobe before so there's that.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#9]
You should really start a thread.  I remember back in the day there was a website called hot or not.

I say you put up some pics of these lovely asians and we can help decide who is hot or not.

Shit, throw some africans and hispanics in there also. I dont care what race or nationality they are.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I find some beautiful, mostly lighter skinned.  However. The programming a american black woman has  makes a relationship a hell no proposition. Either she's got fucked up programming, or her family and friends do, and would cause too much drama to even consider it.. sleep with ? Sure.. date ? Hell no.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
That's not how it works in the gay community anymore. You have blindly fugg and sugg without prejudice (even if they're HIV positive) or you are a traitor. They'd be pushing this shit on straight white men too if it didn't give off a colonizer stereotype.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/grindr-kindr-lgbtq-campaign_n_5ba305d3e4b069d5f9cfbf37

That's from years ago. I'm sure it's even worse now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:13:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I mean really?

I mean some Africans look good to me as they are often things and shorter face structures are often different too

View Quote

Honestly I'm straight and white. But Denzel is a handsome man.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#13]
@LittlePony doesn’t like flavor & variety?
Ms Jay
Attachment Attached File

Billy Porter
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought you were married.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean really?

Having individual preferences in looks and personalities is a good thing. Even within a group, people will have preferences as to hair, skin tone, eye color, height, lack of physical deformities, etc. Some people like porcelain skin blondes or redheads, some people are attracted to darker tones.

What comes to your mind when some is said to have exotic looks and do you consider that a good attribute or bad?

I look at it as a reduction in competition for a mate, I can't compete with every guy out there for the one white/black/asian woman who thinks I'm funny.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Dude, you already know how you cant win. There is ONLY one way to win. If you dont follow it, you dont win. Nobody here wins.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#18]
People see an opportunity to be outraged.  That outrage can be turned into currency.  That currency can spent on privilege; preference, money, attention, free shit in general.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#19]
I am 6 feet tall and weigh 155 to 158 pounds. In orher words I am skinny. I have never been and never will be attracted to a woman unless she is physically smaller than me. I’ll look at pictures of Thick curvy women with big boobs. But when I put my arms around them it just doesn’t feel right. I have dated many Asian women because they tend to be small and women of other races just keep getting fatter and fatter. I know there are plenty of guys here who like thick women and curvy women but it’s just not for me. Sure they’re beautiful or whatever, butI am not attracted to them. And I have also found that women that are bigger than me tend not to be attracted to me either. I even had one flat out tell me she wasn’t attracted to guys my size because standing next to me would make her look fat. I also keep my mouth shut about this because women that I’m not attracted to get offended when I say things like this, even though they have complete control over their body size, unlike their race.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

When there is no answer, all things answer equally well.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

FLIP IT, STICK IT, SEE YA LATER BYE!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#22]
You probably also get accused of fetishizing Asians.

Everyone has preferences, just don’t bring them up in conversation around certain company.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Blacks are what, 14% of the US pop?

You're ignoring 50%!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Blacks are what, 14% of the US pop?

You're ignoring 50%!!!
View Quote

What a rasssist!!!!  

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I also don't date black people, in the rarer times I'm looking.

So you and I are both racists I guess.

But at least I'm not also a mysoginist LIKE YOU! (how do you spell 'fantasy BS' again?)
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Flip it around and say it's because the only black guy you fucked was into slave play and it made you uncomfortable?
It doesn't have to be true, it just has to hurt their feelings.
View Quote

That's hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#27]
I think the idea is that beauty standards are based on a form of institutional racism, in a sense the cultural norm is "racist". It's as if individual preference is given no agency in this particular battle of class warfare.

Can't like what you like if what you like isn't what they think you're supposed to like.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You should really start a thread.  I remember back in the day there was a website called hot or not.

I say you put up some pics of these lovely asians and we can help decide who is hot or not.

Shit, throw some africans and hispanics in there also. I dont care what race or nationality they are.
View Quote

Just curious, do you know to whom you are talking?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Indeed.

But tell that to libs
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I suppose you're sexist too then
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh boy, yep your newhere
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Indeed.

But tell that to libs
View Quote
Don't tell them anything other than to fuck off.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I thought you were married.

View Quote

What? You don't window shop?

You don't look at the "Goods" at the beach?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#34]
relax OP... there is no racism, just opinion...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I am 6 feet tall and weigh 155 to 158 pounds. In orher words I am skinny. I have never been and never will be attracted to a woman unless she is physically smaller than me. I’ll look at pictures of Thick curvy women with big boobs. But when I put my arms around them it just doesn’t feel right. I have dated many Asian women because they tend to be small and women of other races just keep getting fatter and fatter. I know there are plenty of guys here who like thick women and curvy women but it’s just not for me. Sure they’re beautiful or whatever, butI am not attracted to them. And I have also found that women that are bigger than me tend not to be attracted to me either. I even had one flat out tell me she wasn’t attracted to guys my size because standing next to me would make her look fat. I also keep my mouth shut about this because women that I’m not attracted to get offended when I say things like this, even though they have complete control over their body size, unlike their race.
View Quote

Similar boat, I'm 160ish though. I always thought it would be crazy to fuck someone heavier than yourself, but anymore that is like half of my potential dating pool.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

drama o_o

@ahnglw
View Quote

Lolz
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top