Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/18/2021 9:17:24 AM EDT
Another anesthesiologist out with COVID. Fully vaccinated plus a booster. Probably the fifth fully vaccinated employee to be out with the wuflu lately. I still haven't taken the shot, and guess how many days I've missed? Zero. Yet, the shills proclaim that companies are mandating the jab to keep employees from being out sick a lot. Yeah, right.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Natural immunity rules.

FJB
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Natural immunity rules.

FJB
View Quote

That could be my case. I know I've been exposed a few times, but have never had enough symptoms to get tested. At this point, I just don't give a shit.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Stay strong brother.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Natural immunity rules.

FJB
View Quote
The problem with natural immunity is nobody makes any money from it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:34:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That could be my case. I know I've been exposed a few times, but have never had enough symptoms to get tested. At this point, I just don't give a shit.
View Quote

In the very beginning it was hypothesized that some 40% of the population was already immune to it do to several similar coronavirus that already come through.
10% of our office hasn't had it and been exposed almost daily.
The masks where tossed months ago.
I've been operating HBOT for covid patients and am getting tired of running antibody tests that are negative.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Just one more data point on the enormous mountain of evidence that tells us, no screams at us, that the jab is (absolute best case scenario) completely worthless.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#7]
You’d think this would be a red pill event but usually it is not
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:47:26 AM EDT
[#8]
The vaccinated folks better hope this isn't the case.  If so, the world is in trouble.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The vaccinated folks better hope this isn't the case.  If so, the world is in trouble.
View Quote

scary shit, this is the real deal globalist de population program at work in my opinion. I dont think everyone that gets the shot will die but a % will. I would wager it will probably make another % of people sterile.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:50:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I am seeing so many of these type posts lately it has me wondering when the "Fact Checkers" will infiltrate to set us straight? Not many places left to speak out on this tiny thing called the internet.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Natural immunity rules.

FJB
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#12]
You’re an anesthesiologist?
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You’re an anesthesiologist?
View Quote

No, but I work with them every day.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#14]
FpNI
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Laughs in Pure Blood.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm a pure blood as well. I've been exposed two dozen times at least...school aged kids, hockey teammates, coaches, etc. I've never gotten it that I know about.

At one point the entire 3rd grade had to quarantine due to my daughter (8 yo) and her best friend having covid. Nobody else in the family got it and none of us are vaxxed.

Two months ago I sat in a locker room with one of my beer league teams. 5 of those guys (4 vaxxed) tested positive in the next few days.

A week ago I spent several hours with my son's hockey team and coaches over two days. One assistant coach and our goalie popped positive...nothing for me. The assistant coach is vaxxed and the goalie is too young to be vaxxed.

So in this latest surge, and given my relatively small sample size, it certainly does seem that vaxxed adults are more likely to get it than unvaxxed. Kids do get it, but it barely affects them. Everyone lived, nobody had severe symptoms, but some have lingering symptoms.

All of that said, I see absolutely no reason for me or my family to get the vaccine.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You’d think this would be a red pill event but usually it is not
View Quote

There's no red pilling the true vax believers. I posted here the other day about another coworker of mine. She had her two shots, then caught COVID anyway and missed a week of work. So, she then had whatever protection the shots give, plus natural immunity. Guess who was first in line to also get a booster? Guess who can't wait for the shots to be approved for her preteen daughter?
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote of the day!

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, that's a little unsettling.

The Elf is the Antichrist?
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#20]
If only everyone weee vaccinated. This never would have happened.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#21]

I've worked and travelled throughout this whole deal.  

I've had CDC-defined close contact with numerous people at work that were positive. My company has had hundreds of them.

I've been in every "hotspot" that made the news in Texas and I was in something like 20 different states this year alone- in hotels, truck stops, stores, restaurants, customer locations, etc.

There's no fucking way I wasn't real-deal exposed monthly, weekly, maybe daily.

I've had a swab up my nose so many times my septum has to look like a coke addict's.  Always negative.  Every. Single. Time.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Another anesthesiologist out with COVID. Fully vaccinated plus a booster. Probably the fifth fully vaccinated employee to be out with the wuflu lately. I still haven't taken the shot, and guess how many days I've missed? Zero. Yet, the shills proclaim that companies are mandating the jab to keep employees from being out sick a lot. Yeah, right.
View Quote

Are you beginning to understand it's not about the vaccine anymore?
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've understood that all along.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Another "breakthrough" case that is occurring with regular frequency.  Look, this shit isn't difficult. We already know the gene therapies don't last but both weeks after you get them. That is why the need for a third booster (inside of 7-8 months) because they don't work.

We also know that to get the synthetic mRNA into people, they had to also deaden those recipients' immune systems.  If they didn't do that, the gene therapies would never work.  A good question, which I have only seen answered with anecdotal examples is that the immune system is not coming back.  Out of all of the studies and data and other horse shit spit out by these fucks, I have not seen one piece of data dealing with this issue.

Because I only have access to the anecdotal accounts, I can only believe that they have shut down a majority of the immune system.  Whether this is permanent or not is yet to be seen.

Reading about Pfizer's, Moderna's, and others' booster plan would lead one to reasonably conclude that the system does not come back.

If, that in fact is true, the gene therapy recipients will have given themselves a version of HIV/AIDS that will likely end poorly for them.

On that note, as Jack Posobiec tweeted earlier, a simple news search for "Super Cold" relates some interesting news stories.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Wife is a public school teacher.

4 kids in public school. In one of the areas where the schools didn’t cave. No social distancing, no masks, no shut downs.

We’ve all been sick at some point. None of it severe enough to get tested.

Oldest daughter most definitely got Covid last year. Lost taste and smell. We just kept our mouths shut and let her stay home 10 days and otherwise went about our lives. I get text notifications daily from the district of positive Covid results.

That’s it. That’s our experience.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Another "breakthrough" case that is occurring with regular frequency.  Look, this shit isn't difficult. We already know the gene therapies don't last but both weeks after you get them. That is why the need for a third booster (inside of 7-8 months) because they don't work.

We also know that to get the synthetic mRNA into people, they had to also deaden those recipients' immune systems.  If they didn't do that, the gene therapies would never work.  A good question, which I have only seen answered with anecdotal examples is that the immune system is not coming back.  Out of all of the studies and data and other horse shit spit out by these fucks, I have not seen one piece of data dealing with this issue.

Because I only have access to the anecdotal accounts, I can only believe that they have shut down a majority of the immune system.  Whether this is permanent or not is yet to be seen.

Reading about Pfizer's, Moderna's, and others' booster plan would lead one to reasonably conclude that the system does not come back.

If, that in fact is true, the gene therapy recipients will have given themselves a version of HIV/AIDS that will likely end poorly for them.

On that note, as Jack Posobiec tweeted earlier, a simple news search for "Super Cold" relates some interesting news stories.
View Quote

I'm opposed to getting the fake vaccine and violently opposed to mandates.

I agree with you that the "vaccines" are extremely ineffective. Any benefits wane after a few months. There are short term risks we know about and long term risks we don't.

But what makes you think it actually diminishes the immune system?

I know people who got the injections as soon as they were available. They have been living exactly the same as I have with no apparent effects on their immune system. Breakthrough cases don't necessarily mean their immune system is destroyed, it just means the "vaccine" didn't work.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://media.nbcchicago.com/2019/09/coronavirus-us-animated-th.gif?fit=600%2C337&quality=85&strip=all

I've had CDC-defined close contact with numerous people at work that were positive. My company has had hundreds of them.

I've been in every "hotspot" that made the news in Texas and I was in something like 20 different states this year alone- in hotels, truck stops, stores, restaurants, customer locations, etc.

I've had a swab up my nose so many times my septum has to look like a coke addict's.  Always negative.  Every. Single. Time.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/IMG_20211018_190621_2_jpg-2135147.JPG

View Quote

During Spanish Flu, scientists performed experiments to figure out how it was transmitted, but they were unable to get a single healthy person infected.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:23:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I agree with you that the "vaccines" are extremely ineffective. Any benefits wane after a few months. There are short term risks we know about and long term risks we don't.

I know people who got the injections as soon as they were available. They have been living exactly the same as I have with no apparent effects on their immune system. Breakthrough cases don't necessarily mean their immune system is destroyed, it just means the "vaccine" didn't work.
View Quote

And that is why I qualified those statements with "anecdotal," because the info is utterly lacking, which sucks, because that data is going to come from folks like yourself (and I'm not saying that to be an asshole, it's just the facts).  However, I am glad you asked, as it is a great question. Dr. Ryan Cole operates what is arguably the largest clinical diagnostic lab in the PNW.  He has stated on a couple of interviews that, since the release of the gene therapies, he has seen a (it was either 20% or 20x) increase in various cancers.

Del Bigtree stated that he has had a few Oncologists throughout the country contact him to inform him of how they are seeing patients who's cancers had been in remission for years, in one instance, he said the patient had been in remission for 10 years.  They get the therapy, and not only did the patients' cancer come back, but it hit fast, spread rapidly, and did not end well.

There is also the video floating around the web by a chiropractor who asked one of his patients, who told him he was going to get the therapy, if he would have their blood tested before and after, and the patient agreed. The decrease to leukocytes and granulocytes was remarkable.  I know people want to lambast the fellow because he's a chiropractor, but he is merely relaying the results of his patient's test.

Furthermore, we are seeing many videos posted by physicians who are simply looking at the structure of gene therapy recipients' blood and are seeing Rouleaux stacks of red blood cells in the samples. If that is occurring, we can reasonably conclude that innate immunity is likely being fuckered with as your body's erythrocytes are not free to move about and engage in the scavenging processes that they are known to naturally do.  

The fact that you know folks who got the therapies and are fine is awesome.  I pray they are well and that this is just an alarmist's thought process. If degradation of the immune system is occurring like I believe it is, it is not developing overnight. Some started with stronger systems than others, and thus, they may be better off for a longer period of time. Others, such as those who have/had cancer, may not be in such a position.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a research paper that tested "vaccinated" cells that showed the shots could cause the innate immune system to be modified in an unexpected and dangerous way. They exposed the cells to various pathogens and the cells reacted violently. One of the examples they gave was exposing the cells to a type of common fungus. The cells basically had an ADE-like reaction. It's not clear that the cellular-level work they did would necessarily translate to complex human being level or not. But, imagine getting the shot, going back to your old house that's a little musty, and end up in the hospital.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

During Spanish Flu, scientists performed experiments to figure out how it was transmitted, but they were unable to get a single healthy person infected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.nbcchicago.com/2019/09/coronavirus-us-animated-th.gif?fit=600%2C337&quality=85&strip=all

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/IMG_20211018_190621_2_jpg-2135147.JPG

My friend who works at the NBACC said that in healthy lab animals they were unable to give the animals enough viral load to kill them.

This isn't a pandemic of the vaxxed or unvaxxed, this is a pandemic of mainly the unhealthy. Darwin anybody...
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:37:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

My friend who works at the NBACC said that in healthy lab animals they were unable to give the animals enough viral load to kill them.

This isn't a pandemic of the vaxxed or unvaxxed, this is a pandemic of mainly the unhealthy. Darwin anybody...
View Quote

There's a conspiracy theory that used to be called terrain theory about how germ theory is wrong, that the germs themselves don't necessarily cause the disease. Nowadays if you Google that you'll get bombarded with various condemnations of "germ theory denialists." I find it interesting nonetheless, especially in an age where it's so evident that our scientists have no clothes.

I was first exposed to the terrain theory on fish keeping forums, where people pondered how disease outbreaks can occur in closed-loop aquarium systems without any introduction of foreign matter. The supposed answer is that the germs were always present in the environment, and conditions changed to make the fish susceptible to illness. Age, stress, poor water parameters, etc.

Covid was only ever a real concern to unhealthy people with various comorbidities. Sick people get sick. Healthy people don't. The truth is often inconvenient.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:46:26 PM EDT
[#32]
I've known mostly unvaxed people who got it this last round. Two ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, both pulled through just fine. One is a cancer survivor and has other major medical issues, the other has had covid twice, and is a retired firefighter so his lungs were already bad.

Not vaxed, had covid ~13 months ago. My wife and kids didn't get it when I had it. From exposure to testing positive was ~10 days, so there was plenty of chances for them to get it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:06:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Preach brother.  The healthcare industry hit the jackpot with me, pulmonary emboli caused by the J&J vaccine - six day hospital stay and emergency catheter thromboectomy.  Significant heart strain, new-onset atrial fibrillation, lung damage.  Now I get to fund the 401k accounts for a hematologist, cardiologist, and pulmonologist with regular visits.  I have no idea what the hospital bill is, but they wanted me to make a payment before they even sent the bill to insurance.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 8:58:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Preach brother.  The healthcare industry hit the jackpot with me, pulmonary emboli caused by the J&J vaccine - six day hospital stay and emergency catheter thromboectomy.  Significant heart strain, new-onset atrial fibrillation, lung damage.  Now I get to fund the 401k accounts for a hematologist, cardiologist, and pulmonologist with regular visits.  I have no idea what the hospital bill is, but they wanted me to make a payment before they even sent the bill to insurance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang! You got screwed!
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#35]
I think we will start seeing this more and more. People might start questioning the shot. Why do you think they are intent to get everyone in line quickly?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The virus contains elements of the HIV virus too. Or so I have read. But if this it true then it is no wonder they are rush the vaccine approval for children
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would explain the skyrocketing cancer rates for the vaccinated that doctor was talking about.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even full blown HIV/AIDS can take years to kill someone. Something something long term side effects something something.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Went to a concert a week ago with about 10,000 other people. Acted like before the WuFlu, was in the crowd talking to strangers in between sets. Still not sick (any symptoms at least). I think I saw half a dozen masks.

Feels great to be a pure blood.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:58:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Little update, had a surgeon out with COVID yesterday. Do I really need to say it? Fully "vaccinated". Apparently had pretty significant symptoms. I worked most of the day with him two days before this. I'm still one of those dirty unvaxxed, and still not sick.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think we will start seeing this more and more. People might start questioning the shot. Why do you think they are intent to get everyone in line quickly?
View Quote

They don't want a control group.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Little update, had a surgeon out with COVID yesterday. Do I really need to say it? Fully "vaccinated". Apparently had pretty significant symptoms. I worked most of the day with him two days before this. I'm still one of those dirty unvaxxed, and still not sick.
View Quote

It's going to get worse as their immunity wains.  Morons thought they could outsmart nature.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Remember, if they die due to covid, it won't be as bad.

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:11:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.  Fuck be upon them.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:38:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol the only thing that has aids is that link and now my phone.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 6:16:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There was a research paper that tested "vaccinated" cells that showed the shots could cause the innate immune system to be modified in an unexpected and dangerous way. They exposed the cells to various pathogens and the cells reacted violently. One of the examples they gave was exposing the cells to a type of common fungus. The cells basically had an ADE-like reaction. It's not clear that the cellular-level work they did would necessarily translate to complex human being level or not. But, imagine getting the shot, going back to your old house that's a little musty, and end up in the hospital.
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Natural immunity rules.

FJB

[Cousin Eddie] Bingo. [/Cousin Eddie]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

I'm away from home right now. When I get back, I'll see if I still have that tab open. If not, it will have to be a duckduckgo search because Google won't show it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm away from home right now. When I get back, I'll see if I still have that tab open. If not, it will have to be a duckduckgo search because Google won't show it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

I think you probably mean this one:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/

Note that it is actually a literature review that was published on Dec 4, 2020 and it was written before the vaccine was available to the public. It did not look at the COVID vaccine itself or anyone who had been given the vaccine but instead looked at other vaccines for other diseases that had been given to animals where this side effect had occurred in some of the animals.

The study was arguing that this was a theoretical risk and that the vaccine trial participants should have been warned that it was a risk but had not been warned.

Actually none of the study participants got ADE and now with hundreds of millions of people vaccinated worldwide there aren't any reports of it happening to anyone. No documented case of it.

I think this theoretical risk has turned out not to be an issue with the COVID vaccine.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I think you probably mean this one:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/

Note that it is actually a literature review that was published on Dec 4, 2020 and it was written before the vaccine was available to the public. It did not look at the COVID vaccine itself or anyone who had been given the vaccine but instead looked at other vaccines for other diseases that had been given to animals where this side effect had occurred in some of the animals.

The study was arguing that this was a theoretical risk and that the vaccine trial participants should have been warned that it was a risk but had not been warned.

Actually none of the study participants got ADE and now with hundreds of millions of people vaccinated worldwide there aren't any reports of it happening to anyone. No documented case of it.

I think this theoretical risk has turned out not to be an issue with the COVID vaccine.
View Quote

You miss the video of the CDC director recently worrying that the surge in cases in highly vaccinated places like Israel could be ADE? It's been a problem in every Mrna vaccine tested previously, but they suddenly were able to solve the problem and bring multiple "vaccines" to market in a few months? You better hope your right.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top