Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2021 4:17:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:27:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I've gotten addicted to various reaction video YouTube channels over the last 2 years. This week I was binging a British dude who has tons of baseball reaction vids. It made me miss it so much.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It's your time, you can do with it what you want, but if you're gonna watch sportsball, you could at least watch one where something happens, like soccer.

Baseball players are so fat and unathletic looking. You gotta run 90 feet and you can still get somebody else to do your running for you. And you call this a sport?

And don't get me started on baseball stats. There's a stat for everything. "This is the third time he's hit a double on his first at bat of the fourth game of the season". Who the fuck compiles all that? A bigger yet, who cares?

A appreciate the economic activity it drives, but that's about it, and being from St Louis, Cardinals fans can get pretty annoying
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:41:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone able to play baseball at any given time will play.  My grandfather, who had many faults, had a club foot from polio, pitched for any team that would let him.  I played football and have loved to have played hockey, but baseball is unique in that practice is as fun as playing the game.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:44:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's your time, you can do with it what you want, but if you're gonna watch sportsball, you could at least watch one where something happens, like soccer.

Baseball players are so fat and unathletic looking. You gotta run 90 feet and you can still get somebody else to do your running for you. And you call this a sport?

And don't get me started on baseball stats. There's a stat for everything. "This is the third time he's hit a double on his first at bat of the fourth game of the season". Who the fuck compiles all that? A bigger yet, who cares?

A appreciate the economic activity it drives, but that's about it, and being from St Louis, Cardinals fans can get pretty annoying
View Quote

*** click - ignore user ***

jk

baseball is the only sport I even remotely follow

it's mostly nostalgia - listening to a game on AM radio takes me back to a simpler time

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:57:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Baseball was fucking stupid waaaaaaaaaaay before covid happened.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:12:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Overpaid faggots.  Fuck. 'Em.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:46:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Please show your bot-ass to the door...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:09:57 AM EDT
[#8]
It's all wokeball, and its only going to get worse w/biden.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top