Page / 66
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
2 pagina due
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:52:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Things are changing. Events to come are not as they were. Do you remember? Very unusual. Good luck.
View Quote

What are you doing here?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:54:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What are you doing here?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Things are changing. Events to come are not as they were. Do you remember? Very unusual. Good luck.

What are you doing here?

lol

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:56:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What are you doing here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you doing here?

Ooooookay...so back ground us please...what is the obvious friction between Davio and T101?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ooooookay...so back ground us please...what is the obvious friction between Davio and T101?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you doing here?

Isn't davio the one who posted in the last thread some cryptic message and it was his first post.  Basically saying he too was a time traveler.  Something about ripples in the pond.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Davio = John Titor?

Davio join date 2001, 3 posts total in 15 years,  two of which came in the last 24 hours...hmmmm is that even possible?

WTF
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:57:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey everyone I'm posting in this thread cause I just got a bunch of messages in my inbox about what happened to the John Titor thread and that I was a major player in it. Im trying really hard to remember and I vaguely remember it but it seems like it was 20 years ago or something. I always leave clues and hardcopies of everything and i do remember what my clues are so I will figure it out.

Everyone keeps asking me what my last post was and all I remember is a picture of the screen in my mind where someone asked, "where have you been we thought you went awol?" I then replied, "Ive been real busy lately, right now its the calm before the storm, its very peaceful right now" "compared to whats coming". (This very last quote I'm not sure about but it keeps popping up in my mind.
View Quote

It was good while it lasted.  Jumped the shark
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No your wrong, someone asked where i had been and I replied, " ive been real busy lately, its the calm before the storm, its very peaceful right now". That screenshot is in my head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I don't think that was your last post.

No your wrong, someone asked where i had been and I replied, " ive been real busy lately, its the calm before the storm, its very peaceful right now". That screenshot is in my head.

I was basing it upon the fact that the disappeared thread shows you as the last respondent.  I know that I replied to your "Mirror, mirror" post and there were several more after mine.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:02:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hey everyone I'm posting in this thread cause I just got a bunch of messages in my inbox about what happened to the John Titor thread and that I was a major player in it. Im trying really hard to remember and I vaguely remember it but it seems like it was 20 years ago or something. I always leave clues and hardcopies of everything and i do remember what my clues are so I will figure it out.

Everyone keeps asking me what my last post was and all I remember is a picture of the screen in my mind where someone asked, "where have you been we thought you went awol?" I then replied, "Ive been real busy lately, right now its the calm before the storm, its very peaceful right now" "compared to whats coming". (This very last quote I'm not sure about but it keeps popping up in my mind.
View Quote

Well, this has taken an odd turn.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Isn't davio the one who posted in the last thread some cryptic message and it was his first post.  Basically saying he too was a time traveler.  Something about ripples in the pond.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you doing here?

I remember that.  In fact, it seemed such an odd thing at the time that I have a (potato quality) screencap of it

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:06:20 AM EDT
[#12]
ETA: Double Tap
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It was

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It was

Then why does it show Tommy as the last respondent when I know that there were responses after his "Mirror, mirror" post?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:07:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you doing here?

davio post #1

Imagine you and all that came before you walking through a puddle. You see your predecessors in a line in front of you. The ripples they make are understood and not strange to you. You see how they are formed.
I cannot step in front of you, however I am able to toss a pebble into your path.

Do you wish to see success?
Google
Bitcoin
Tesla
and, unfortunately, defense industries

This is my only contact in your time. Goodbye.

davio post #2

Everyone in your time is obsessed with wealth, I did not see that in my studies of other eras.

My time with the device is limited. I am what you would call a student? There are many others with higher priority.

And as far as who I am, I am one who does not travel physically back to your time, but instead observes from a distance. It is hard to explain, and my work does not include the intricacies of the technology.
Information is much easier to transmit through time than matter. "Fewer problems with causality, the better" as my work mate says.

Perhaps an analogy may make it simpler.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:09:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
  I remember that.  In fact, it seemed such an odd thing at the time that I have a (potato quality) screencap of it
http://i.imgur.com/Hpg6iXd.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you doing here?

1/22/2014

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Then why does it show Tommy as the last respondent when I know that there were responses after his "Mirror, mirror" post?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was

Because he posted right before the thread disappeared. His recollection is correct.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you doing here?

Holy Shnikes
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#18]
oops

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:15:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Because he posted right before the thread disappeared. His recollection is correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was

I replied to his post and several posted after me but it shows him as the last post.

eta So either a bunch of posts after his post disappeared into the ether OR he had a post that now shows as the last post but he has no recollection of.  This matrix is glitchy.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:17:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
1/22/2014

View Quote

If you were in the Cnetral Time Zone, the post was on 1-21-2014

First davio post is at the following link and about 15 posts down the page.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1582943__ARCHIVED_THREAD____I_m_from_the_future_ask_me_anything.html&page=6

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#21]

lol
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Holy Shnikes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you doing here?

Holy Shnikes

Ost
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:24:45 AM EDT
[#23]
If I am reading Davio right he is saying that he is speaking to US via technolgy from the future, not like Tommy101 is as in physically here, in this time line but Davio is I think saying he is still in the future contacting us now from his time line like email/chat/posting from the future...so he joined in 2001, did not make a single post until 1-22-2014 when he posted twice (?) Then again last night in the nuked Titor thread and now again in the JTV2.0 thread talking directly to T101?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:25:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Damn, go away for a few minutes,  come back in here and shit just got real already.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:31:07 AM EDT
[#25]
the time is nigh
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:31:23 AM EDT
[#26]
OK back in. This could be a great distraction for what is to come.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:32:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Guys, tommy's acting kind of weird don't you think. Having a hard time remembering details, talking about memories as if they're screenshots. You don't think...could the AI he warned us about be imitating him to not stir up too much suspicion. It'd explain why that other thread was magically nuked.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:33:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
the time is nigh
View Quote

Really, 5 years, 2 posts and the second one HERE...IN THIS THREAD? DAVIO RETREAD?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:34:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If I am reading Davio right he is saying that he is speaking to US via technolgy from the future, not like Tommy101 is as in physically here, in this time line but Davio is I think saying he is still in the future contacting us now from his time line like email/chat/posting from the future...so he joined in 2001, did not make a single post until 1-22-2014 when he posted twice (?) Then again last night in the nuked Titor thread and now again in the JTV2.0 thread talking directly to T101?
View Quote

Thats what I got too.  But if were talking his time line it could have been a 10 minute difference to him.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:34:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Guys, tommy's acting kind of weird don't you think. Having a hard time remembering details, talking about memories as if they're screenshots. You don't think...could the AI he warned us about be imitating him to not stir up too much suspicion. It'd explain why that other thread was magically nuked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well played

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:35:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not a tag? WTF...MY HEAD HURTZ...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:38:14 AM EDT
[#32]

Anyway, to revisit Tommy's posts about the 2016 election.  A long time ago he hinted that Sanders would win then he intimated that we would make America great again, then he flat out said that Clinton would win BUT the results would soon be overturned due to voter fraud and Trump would be the president. And that he would be ineffective.

Anyone remember it differently?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:40:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Okay, either the site admins are purposfully fucking with us, or we are seeing some serious deviancy in the space-time continuum.

OP, to state something about your concerns of what Tommy101 said. It is quite possible that Tommy101 came from the Hillaryverse, a universe/alternate timeline where Hillary managed a successful campaign and won the Presidency. Hillary winning would have lead to what Tommy has been trying to warn us about.

Another crazy conspiracy theory is that Donald Trump was/is a time traveler and so is Pence.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Anyway, to revisit Tommy's posts about the 2016 election.  A long time ago he hinted that Sanders would win then he intimated that we would make America great again, then he flat out said that Clinton would win BUT the results would soon be overturned due to voter fraud and Trump would be the president. And that he would be ineffective.

View Quote

I believe the overturned was a reddit or 4chan crossover posted by someone else not Tommy. Could be Mandela effect tho
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:41:18 AM EDT
[#35]
FHRC
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:41:26 AM EDT
[#36]
He def said Bernie was POTUS, used Bernies NH campaign hdqts address as the hint, then changed it as I remember...fluctuations?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:43:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Nope that's what I recall.  Strangely, that part about Clinton winning but there being voter fraud but nothing done about it jives well with his statement that was to the effect of "this election will show you what a sham it really all is".  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:45:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:45:52 AM EDT
[#39]
OP...I too awaken at 0318 nearly every night, walk to my bathroom and take a leak...Its uncanny...some nights its 0107, 0240, 0318 and 0403...I have been blaming my prostate but now I am wondering...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:46:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

was that about Pence being from the future and Pence Prime sending back all the Pence clones to ensure Trump's victory?

eta, yup, the one two posts up by Valintino
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:48:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Wow
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:51:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Come on T101 and Davio...unravel this twisted rope in time...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:52:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I recall the last post in the thread for several days was someone asking where's T101 so he could comment on the election (with respect to Wikileaks or the O'keefe videos).  The post may have come from Rem700PSS or someone with a similar looking avatar.  The response above fits the last question in the thread.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:56:13 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
was that about Pence being from the future and Pence Prime sending back all the Pence clones to ensure Trump's victory?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Honestly, I would dismiss these crazy ass conspiracy/time traveling theories. But I have that nagging feeling in the back of my head. Trump was quoted as saying, "I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me" multiple times.

Someone please stop this fucking crazy train and unstrap me from the seat. I'm wanting off but here we are, front seats and heading into a direction of uncertainty that we except possibly the very few, will ever know.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:00:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Ok, the Pence/ Kaine wife resemblance is fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:03:28 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:03:49 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
Jimmies have been rustled.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Honestly, I would dismiss these crazy ass conspiracy/time traveling theories. But I have that nagging feeling in the back of my head. Trump was quoted as saying, "I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me" multiple times.

Someone please stop this fucking crazy train and unstrap me from the seat. I'm wanting off but here we are, front seats and heading into a direction of uncertainty that we except possibly the very few, will ever know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sit back and enjoy the ride, that's all you can do. I think a lot of us that follow world events closely feel a little unsettled. Shit is changing rapidly, our worst fears are being confirmed by Wikileaks and O'Keefe. It's a lot to process and wrap your head around.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:04:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

UNSETTLING IT IS...THEY ARE DEAD RINGERS...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:06:00 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Sit back and enjoy the ride, that's all you can do. I think a lot of us that follow world events closely feel a little unsettled. Shit is changing rapidly, our worst fears are being confirmed by Wikileaks and O'Keefe. It's a lot to process and wrap your head around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not gonna disagree, but it's unsettling that all that can be done is to just simply sit back and enjoy the ride.
Page / 66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top