Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuckin lol
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#2]
JD is already in fairly hot water with a lot of farmers across the US and abroad.  Plus their little spat with Kinze recently.  Deere needs need to lay off.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Companies makes all this stuff so complicated. It's really very simple.

I'm company XYZ and we make widgets. "Ok Company XYZ, what do you think about the latest SJW trend?"

No idea, we make widgets. "But, but...what about the trend?" We make widgets. Wanna buy some widgets?

See...simple.
View Quote

This is the answer yet here we are.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Freedom loving farmers still buy JD? Even after all the right to repair bullshit they pulled? Wow.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm something of a cynic, but I can look into the future and see the possibility of this movement turning into a nightmare for white farmers, particularly in the south. If your land holdings go back to any of the old black estates, it's conceivable that it might not matter if it was purchased legally, the current woke bullshit could metastasize into 'reparations' in which whites have to give up their land. South Africa, here we come.

Wake up, Deere - the people that spend the most money on green shit don't give a fuck about your SJW bullshit.
View Quote

How did it turn out for white farmers in Africa?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#6]
So we should boycott them, right?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Freedom loving farmers still buy JD? Even after all the right to repair bullshit they pulled? Wow.
View Quote

not many options for 150hp+ options. caseih is good, but theyre fiats now. fendt seems promising but agco
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hope not at a box store. You bought something green that costs like a Deere but is made by MTD if so.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the hell John Deere?  I just dropped thousands for a new green lawn tractor last month.

Hope not at a box store. You bought something green that costs like a Deere but is made by MTD if so.

The dealer is no guarantee of any better product. My Deere from a dealer was improperly assembled. It took 6 trips to the dealer until I borrowed the assembly gauges and did it myself. Problem solved. Now it breaks 1 special order part a year . Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Well at least CNN is capitalizing "White" now.

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I bought a brand new John Deere snowmobile in 1981.

They didn't charge an Eskimo Tax

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#11]

I'm color blind.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#12]
There is a popular SJW TV show pushing this narrative, “Queen Sugar”.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There is a popular SJW TV show pushing this narrative, “Queen Sugar”.
View Quote

will definitely tune in! will be fun to learn about sugar cane farming!! i turn to hollywoke for all my agricultural education needs
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#14]
So someone who bought  1/15 of the original plot is suing this black guy to force the sale the remaining 14/15.

Somethings fcuky here.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Fucking A.  Right behind you

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#17]
You wanna know my hill.  That’s it.  That’s divorce the wife and send them away and time to make the news.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So someone who bought  1/15 of the original plot is suing this black guy to force the sale the remaining 14/15.

Somethings fcuky here.
View Quote

Are we a nation of laws? Is ignorance of the law an excuse? Etc etc etc... rhetorical questions.

I guess the first question should be did the owner sell his 1/15? I believe AL changed the law in 2014 to ensure the owner of the ground was allowed to know and that he had an opportunity to purchase at fair market value.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:33:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Red? Isnt red Massey Ferguson?

Gratuitous youtube video because... GD.

I'd stop watching at 30 seconds unless tractors are your thing.

Pretty Girl Tractor Driver Massey Ferguson Deutz-Fahr Harvester Agriculture Machines Exhibition 2019
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So we should boycott them, right?
View Quote

Isnt that a personal thing?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UIhCnXXd2o
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UIhCnXXd2o

CaseIH.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If anyone isnt aware that JD went full commie years ago then you're not paying attention.

I've spent my last dime buying their equipment. I have a bit longer letting them milk me on repairs of some leftover owned units then after that no more not ever.
View Quote

Why don't you say "screw JD" and fix them yourself? Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:41:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm actually thankful when companies tell me that they no longer want my business.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Wake up, Deere - the people that spend the most money on green shit don't give a fuck about your SJW bullshit.
View Quote

This right here!  They will lose billions on this
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just look at South Africa for what's to come.
View Quote

13%.

TC
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:50:13 AM EDT
[#27]
If they will help a white farmer in the same position I don't have a problem.  If not, it sure puts me in a difficult situation.  Around here, Deere is the only way to go.  Red dealership is a joke and no other brands for miles.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:53:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If they will help a white farmer in the same position I don't have a problem.  If not, it sure puts me in a difficult situation.  Around here, Deere is the only way to go.  Red dealership is a joke and no other brands for miles.
View Quote

i heard agco is setting up in your area.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:12:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:34:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Fighting attempts to sell farm land by people who somehow acquired a possibly minute 1/15 share of the farm is "woke"?
View Quote

sounds cut and dry when you say it like that.

maybe a megacorp chose a side and someone will get railroaded. maybe otherwise.

i only got the facts the story reported and not the absolute truth. cant blame someone wary of corporate white knighting
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:46:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This is kind of funny because all I hear from people I know who farm are telling me the majority of farmers are either trying to buy used equipment you can actually work on or are specifically skipping JD altogether. Makes sense they need a new market.
View Quote

People are farming the sh!t out of our valley this year. It looks like every piece of land they can get their hands on is being plowed and planted. Land that hasn't been used in 20-30 years is suddenly in use again (lots of potatoes this year). Equipment of every size new and old, and not much if any of it is big green.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:00:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Overpriced green crap.
View Quote

That's what my grandpa always said, you are paying for the name with John Deere. Like, colt.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:11:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fighting attempts to sell farm land by people who somehow acquired a possibly minute 1/15 share of the farm is "woke"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fighting attempts by the owner of their property to acquire rights conferred when they bought/acquired that property?

Maybe JD should be fighting the legislature if they want to enact meaningful change for EVERYONE?

[Sarcasm]
Doesnt sound like they're woke at all though...

Racial Equality Work
John Deere has a long history of supporting racial equality work, most recently reflected by May's participation in a special committee on racial equity and social justice of the Business Roundtable. The group's finance subcommittee focuses on helping underserved communities with affordable housing and ensuring equal pay in the workplace, in addition to gaining access to capital. "John Deere is uniquely positioned to support the Business Roundtable's work in promoting public policy solutions and corporate initiatives, particularly those that relate to helping underserved farmers gain access to capital," May said.

https://www.deere.com/en/our-company/news-and-announcements/news-releases/2020/corporate/2020sep15-nbgc-tmcf/
[/sarcasm]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:19:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Whose land does JD’s offices/factories sit on?
View Quote

Probably used to belong to the Indians
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:33:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm something of a cynic, but I can look into the future and see the possibility of this movement turning into a nightmare for white farmers, particularly in the south. If your land holdings go back to any of the old black estates, it's conceivable that it might not matter if it was purchased legally, the current woke bullshit could metastasize into 'reparations' in which whites have to give up their land.
View Quote

In the South? Uhmmmmm, no. They ain't gonna happen peacefully.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Next tractor might be blue (New Holland).

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#37]
I am suprised anyone would even consider a JD after the shit they are pulling over the right to repair.  

Makes sense that theyd cave to this sjw shit thoigh.  

GGJD, keep caving and losing market share.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Zimbabwe land grabs cut production severely...

They must plan on government buying tractors for the land grab program...
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#39]
The lack of being able to work on JD tractors for the typical BIPOC owner is inherently racist and meant to subjugate them to JD.

This hedgemony on right to repair must stop to fight racism.

I went New Holland, wouldn’t even go look at a John Deere with the repair bs they pull trying to get government protection to disallow owners to work & source parts.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm something of a cynic, but I can look into the future and see the possibility of this movement turning into a nightmare for white farmers, particularly in the south. If your land holdings go back to any of the old black estates, it's conceivable that it might not matter if it was purchased legally, the current woke bullshit could metastasize into 'reparations' in which whites have to give up their land.

Peacefully wasnt mentioned...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top