Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2022 6:04:03 PM EDT
Well worth watching.  

Jim Semivan is a retired CIA agent and also an experiencer.  Elizondo and other insiders vouch for him as being the real deal.  

Jim Semivan - To The Stars*, UFO Legacy Programs, and Experiencers

Link Posted: 7/24/2022 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Da Fuq's an Experiencer?
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:36:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:03:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Da Fuq's an Experiencer?
View Quote

I don’t know the answer to this, but my suspicion is that it refers to a “nut job”.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 8:53:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Short 1:19 clip:

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Watched the whole thing. Pretty interesting and worth the listen. Thanks for posting.  

Heard some nuggets that I'd like to learn some more about.

He seems to be of the thought that the phenomenon he experienced is part of a larger and different reality. He also seems to believe that we are a long way from understanding exactly what it is and that .gov, while it has a lot more hard data, really has no idea what it is either. They likely have some working theories, but they are still just theories.

Still, lot of good discussion in the audio
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Watched the whole thing. Pretty interesting and worth the listen. Thanks for posting.  

Heard some nuggets that I'd like to learn some more about.

He seems to be of the thought that the phenomenon he experienced is part of a larger and different reality. He also seems to believe that we are a long way from understanding exactly what it is and that .gov, while it has a lot more hard data, really has no idea what it is either. They likely have some working theories, but they are still just theories.

Still, lot of good discussion in the audio
View Quote
That seems to be a consistent theme among the folks who were in positions to know more about this subject, based on data, than the average person.  Elizondo, Mellon, Puthoff, Keleher, Semivan......I'm sure I'm leaving out a few.  

My biggest interest is in what entities he encountered?  I searched Harper's Magazine archives and didn't find an article by Sprinkle, as he mentions.  Semivan is clearly open to the "demons" or "angels" theory of the Phenomenon, as am I.  Not in a literal Biblical sense, but more a ".....this is reality and religious teachings were based on this but  interpreted thru the lens of a particular culture and time....".

It was funny, but as soon as I started watching that video, the first thing that caught my eye was a book on the shelf, over his left shoulder.  It's an encyclopedia of the paranormal and I've had a copy since the very early 90's.  I walked into a new age store and asked generically for an encyclopedia of the paranormal.  The guy working there told me they did not have such a book but walked me over to the relevant section of the store and the book was sitting there, front and center, facing outward on display.  He was very surprised and I could tell he was attributing some synchronicity to that book suddenly being there when I came in to ask for it.  I may need to go dig that book out and take another look at it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That seems to be a consistent theme among the folks who were in positions to know more about this subject, based on data, than the average person.  Elizondo, Mellon, Puthoff, Keleher, Semivan......I'm sure I'm leaving out a few.  

My biggest interest is in what entities he encountered?  I searched Harper's Magazine archives and didn't find an article by Sprinkle, as he mentions.  Semivan is clearly open to the "demons" or "angels" theory of the Phenomenon, as am I.  Not in a literal Biblical sense, but more a ".....this is reality and religious teachings were based on this but  interpreted thru the lens of a particular culture and time....".

It was funny, but as soon as I started watching that video, the first thing that caught my eye was a book on the shelf, over his left shoulder.  It's an encyclopedia of the paranormal and I've had a copy since the very early 90's.  I walked into a new age store and asked generically for an encyclopedia of the paranormal.  The guy working there told me they did not have such a book but walked me over to the relevant section of the store and the book was sitting there, front and center, facing outward on display.  He was very surprised and I could tell he was attributing some synchronicity to that book suddenly being there when I came in to ask for it.  I may need to go dig that book out and take another look at it.
View Quote

LOL!!!  I paused the podcast, wrote down names and facts and searched for the very same Harper's article by Dr. Leo Sprinkle. While it is just a label to put on them, I'm sure the article went in to some more depth. I'll keep looking for the article. Seems Dr. Sprinkle was a pioneer in the psychological examination of what was then called abductees.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LOL!!!  I paused the podcast, wrote down names and facts and searched for the very same Harper's article by Dr. Leo Sprinkle. While it is just a label to put on them, I'm sure the article went in to some more depth. I'll keep looking for the article. Seems Dr. Sprinkle was a pioneer in the psychological examination of what was then called abductees.
View Quote
What really intrigued me was that Keleher had only heard of three instances where these entities were encountered and that was able to NAME THEM!!  WTF does that even mean?  If they are that rare, why would Keleher have a specific name for them?  They must be something that is taken very seriously for that tiny percentage of encounters to make that kind of impact.  And Semivan hinted at possible Malevolence from these entities.  

More and more, I think our reality is that we are spiritual pawns/servants/captives/food in a reality where there are malevolent entities taking advantage of us and benevolent entities working to save us.  Angels and Demons are starting to make perfect sense.  A scenario where our souls are captive on this planet, amid all of it's chaos, violence, fear and evil, possibly perpetrated by malevolent entities who somehow feed off of that negative energy from us, and one where when our bodies die, our souls get recycled back into this world, UNLESS we can achieve a certain spiritual state that allows us to overcome the malevolent entities and escape to a universe that is dominated by goodness and love.  Gives a possible basis in reality for most of the world's major religious beliefs.  

Lots of hints at a scenario like this, if you follow this stuff closely.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What really intrigued me was that Keleher had only heard of three instances where these entities were encountered and that was able to NAME THEM!!  WTF does that even mean?  If they are that rare, why would Keleher have a specific name for them?  They must be something that is taken very seriously for that tiny percentage of encounters to make that kind of impact.  And Semivan hinted at possible Malevolence from these entities.  

More and more, I think our reality is that we are spiritual pawns/servants/captives/food in a reality where there are malevolent entities taking advantage of us and benevolent entities working to save us.  Angels and Demons are starting to make perfect sense.  A scenario where our souls are captive on this planet, amid all of it's chaos, violence, fear and evil, possibly perpetrated by malevolent entities who somehow feed off of that negative energy from us, and one where when our bodies die, our souls get recycled back into this world, UNLESS we can achieve a certain spiritual state that allows us to overcome the malevolent entities and escape to a universe that is dominated by goodness and love.  Gives a possible basis in reality for most of the world's major religious beliefs.  

Lots of hints at a scenario like this, if you follow this stuff closely.
View Quote

I interpreted that first part a bit different. My take was that Sprinkle had a name for them (ghoul, Gnome, Others, etc) that he applied when he came across Experiencers who had very similar descriptions of these entities. When he said there were only three documented cases in the literature, I took that to mean in Sprinkles' case files from interviews.  Since Dr. Sprinkle was the pioneer in this psychological research, his published literature was likely considered to be "the case files".

My guess is he applied a naming convention to different types of described entities simply so he could document claimed encounters and to keep all the players straight, real or not.  It may not necessarily follow that there was anything special about them, just that they are more rare.

I'm seeing the same strong hints that you are regarding the spiritual aspects some think are in play here. My gut tells me that it isn't spiritual or religious in nature and that those are human adopted labels to help explain what we do not understand. Same applies to the concept of a soul. If the immortal soil is real, I find it hard to believe that they are held captive planet by planet across the cosmos until they achieve some pre-determined enlightened state. Again, I think that is a human construct.

Reality is likely far stranger and fluid than we can possibly imagine, at least until we evolve a few more million years.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

New things:  Mention of "The lady" in abduction stories seems to add a great level of authentication to it, control over Earth's environment, able to plant ideas and beliefs into people's heads, and more when it comes to abduction stories which aren't put into any group except their own and maybe as ancillary data with another contact record of some form.  Granted Many of them are truly crazy, but maybe the crazy are chosen as they have a flexible enough mind to not freak out when told some crazy shit.

@58:35 "Yeah, you can create voices inside people's heads, but not implant false memories, unless that aspect would have been greatly developed since the 70's.  You can buy the equipment to do it if you know what is needed."

Sort of a link to some of the "sudden violent shooters" who started hearing voices telling them to do it and tormenting them in other ways.  Sometimes guided by their counselor in a few cases, some accusations say certain counselors either direct prime subjects for control or pass their name on to groups who specialize in trying the MK Ultra crap which is allegedly still going on.   Just the same, the .gov can create voices inside some stranger's head.  Think about it for a bit.  Opens up all sorts of doors for "Random guy just turned psycho".

View Quote

Yeah, we both picked up on the same two things. The first, where the Tic Tac somehow knew the CAP point of the Nimitz F-18's, despite it never being transmitted, suggests they have insight into fine details of our minds and how we store memories. The CAP point would have been a GeoLoc coordinate written on the board in the ready room. The pilots would have written it down then punched it in to their aircraft later.  

The other issue of humans leveraging some of these discovered technologies (remote viewing, inserting voices, commands or memories into people), would unfortunately be par for the course with how we have behaved for thousands of years. The lust for power and control is evident every single day by our supposed political leaders. Collectively, they don't care at all for our well being, just their own.  Individually, they may, but as a whole, they are a living, breathing, amoral entity who only cares about growing more powerful.

I still wrestle a bit with the part about the "Others" being malevolent, kind, playful, spiritual, etc. I just don't think it is that simple.  Not sure how to interpret what we perceive.

Link Posted: 7/26/2022 2:25:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top