Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/3/2021 1:50:51 AM EDT
According to White House visitor logs.
And people still think he committed suicide. Lol.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/02/jeffrey-epstein-visited-clinton-white-house-at-least-17-times-report/
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:59:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Has been mentioned that the biden administration set up an office for him (biden) near the White House so that he can receive visitors without having an official record of them.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:02:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing to see here, move along sir!
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:12:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has been mentioned that the biden administration set up an office for him (biden) near the White House so that he can receive visitors without having an official record of them.
View Quote

Haiti is not happy
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:18:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
That would not surprise me.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:49:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Epstein was in with EVERYONE. They are all rotten.

Not a left / right issue. He hung with Clinton, lived with Trump, was pals with the British royals, and had half the Senate from both parties on his Island, not to mention Hollywood and Wall Street.

Did he commit suicide? I guarantee you every political faction in Washington has something to lose in this case. Truth wasn't going to come out under Obama, wasn't going to come out under Trump and isn't coming out under Biden.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:49:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#7]
It is amazing how little media attention this trial is getting.

The only logical explanation is that this thing is going to bring down many powerful people, and the Ted turners and Rupert Murdochs of the world are trying to shelter their rich and powerful buddies.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:55:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not a left be right issue. He hung with Clinton, lived with Trump, was pals with the British royals, and had half the Senate from both parties on his Island, not too mention Hollywood and Wall Street.

Did he commit suicide? I guarantee you every political faction in Washington has something to lose in this case. Truth wasn't going to come out under Obama, wasn't going to come out under Trump and isn't coming out under Biden.

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:00:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The only logical explanation is that this thing is going to bring down many powerful people, and the Ted turners and Rupert Murdochs of the world are trying to shelter their rich and powerful buddies.
View Quote

Every pic of Ghislaine is like a smiling glamour shot.

The media covers for pedos.  They are complicit.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:13:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not a left / right issue. He hung with Clinton, lived with Trump, was pals with the British royals, and had half the Senate from both parties on his Island, not to mention Hollywood and Wall Street.

View Quote

Trumps not involved. He leased his planes and possibly real estate, but Trump is not a pedophile
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:41:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is a form of spinning the truth. I am sure that the was/is some really racy testimony involving some very high level people, and God-forbid the truth comes out.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:54:42 AM EDT
[#12]
THAT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT VISITED IS IS
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:20:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Bill kept trying to get Hillary a job with him but Epstine refused. Bad for business.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:27:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it though? Everyone saw that coming.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:32:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I don’t believe there is justice or accountability at that level of power and money.

Left, Right, Middle, Rock Star, Politician, Athlete, Billionaire, Actor, etc....

Once they reach a certain point they transcend the rules.

It’s only on the rarest of occasions that they will offer up one of their own to the crowd.

Kind of like Harvey Weinstein becoming a pariah...

If I’m sure of anything, the iceberg is much bigger than what little the normal folks will ever see.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:35:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw that report, very disturbing.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:39:54 AM EDT
[#17]
But did you hear about the Omicron variant of covid?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:43:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don’t believe there is justice or accountability at that level of power and money.

Left, Right, Middle, Rock Star, Politician, Athlete, Billionaire, Actor, etc....

Once they reach a certain point they transcend the rules.

It’s only on the rarest of occasions that they will offer up one of their own to the crowd.

Kind of like Harvey Weinstein becoming a pariah...

If I’m sure of anything, the iceberg is much bigger than what little the normal folks will ever see.
View Quote

About 2 years ago the phrase "ruling class" started being spoken by the news media.

Funny thing, I don't recall the phase anywhere on the Constitution of the United States.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:43:35 AM EDT
[#19]
But Trump said Pussy!
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:58:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now you've done it!

IBTM

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 6:14:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Headline on bing yesterday:

“Witness claims epstein introduced her to Trump when she was 14.”

Introduced? And?

Fucking media can’t mention this subject without invoking Trump.

All evidence points to Trump using a ten foot pole on epstein while the rest of the crowd couldn’t get enough of him.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Trumps not involved. He leased his planes and possibly real estate, but Trump is not a pedophile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump pushed back against it. Trump is an outsider.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's next to the fake White House.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. As much as the media are trying to conflate it, his dealings with Epstein are very different to certain other people's.

DT was occasionally at parties that Epstein was also invited to. Not the same as going to parties that Epstein is hosting or inviting Epstein to your kid's wedding.

Epstein did own a house on one of DT's resorts and was told to GTFO after getting inappropriate with an underage girl at an event. Not the same as getting invited to stay or visit at Epstein's home.

DT did one time charter Epstein's jet via a charter company (it's common to charter your jet out when you aren't using it and charter companies generally don't let you pick the specific aircraft you want, just the model) and used it to fly between two locations that are nothing to do with Epstein, who was not on board. Not the same as flying to the airport closest to Epstein's island with Epstein and a bunch of females.

If they had anything more they'd be shouting about it but they don't.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 7:17:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Rupert Murdoch was a name listed on the flight logs, at least one trip
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:02:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Just bringing new girls for Bill to try on.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Good thing those fine secret service agents are there to keep shit like this covered up and  protected.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:11:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cite?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just to illustrate. A buddy of mine went to Atlantic City in the 90s with some friends from a "high society". Trump came over and hang out at their table. There were girls that joined the party, and Trump asked one of them how old she was. The girl said "17". Trump immediately got up and walked out, didn't even say goodbye. So, there you have it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:29:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Seems some on list might have just been invited for an island vacation and not been involved, but did they know what was really going on one villa over?  Seems highly unlikely.  All these people should be on the witness stand and tell their story, but that wont happen.  The judge is a tranny and will protect those who need protected so much evidence will be supressed,
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Just to illustrate. A buddy of mine went to Atlantic City in the 90s with some friends from a "high society". Trump came over and hang out at their table. There were girls that joined the party, and Trump asked one of them how old she was. The girl said "17". Trump immediately got up and walked out, didn't even say goodbye. So, there you have it.
View Quote
Blocking the blackmail attempts on him was probably a full time job
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
No! Is it serious? Two more weeks?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Epstein got rich running a honey trap on the rich and famous.  Even if the people who are on the list didn't partake, he set it up so they could.  If they abused, he had the proof and held it for payment.  

He had quite the racket going.  I would bet that 10% of the people on those flights took the bait.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't see him as a pedo either. There would be way more shit out there if it was true

And arrogant as he is I don't think he sees any value in underage girls. He'd rather be seen with the best of playboy playmates and other models at his side with huge tits that nobody else has. Quit frankly, its not hard to find a fucked up broken underage girl and pay a pimp for a few hours
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude recruited some of his girls from the staff at Mar-a-lago and partied with Trump. Google "Epstein Mar-a-lago", lots comes up.

Real question is how much did Trump know about what was going on under his own roof. I don't think Trump wants a lot to come out about this
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also early on (around 2002-2004) President Trump threw Epstein out of Maralago because of Epstein’s behavior with employees at Maralogo.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Epstein got rich running a honey trap on the rich and famous.  Even if the people who are on the list didn't partake, he set it up so they could.  If they abused, he had the proof and held it for payment.  

He had quite the racket going.  I would bet that 10% of the people on those flights took the bait.
View Quote
Epstein was a fake billionaire. The entire thing was a Mossad operation funded by the billions in U.S. taxpayer money we give them. In 1993, Epstein was stealing peoples mail from mailboxes. Next thing you know, he owns an island.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

No way, he was a brilliant financier, a Wall Street wizard, master of the universe. Lol, how many successful bankers have the time for three "private massages" a day? He was a degenerate of the worst kind.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#40]
More evidence that Epstein was part of the Clinton Body count.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#41]
This trial or Juicy’s or that evil bitch Theranos is not televised unlike Rittenhouse or OJ.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#42]
I am just shocked by this stunning late breaking news on slick Willie!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Also early on (around 2002-2004) President Trump threw Epstein out of Maralago because of Epstein’s behavior with employees at Maralogo.
View Quote

Media is still doing "But Trump!!!"
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Dude recruited some of his girls from the staff at Mar-a-lago and partied with Trump. Google "Epstein Mar-a-lago", lots comes up.

Real question is how much did Trump know about what was going on under his own roof. I don't think Trump wants a lot to come out about this
View Quote

Just like everything else that you post…

You seem familiar, by the way.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#45]
There were a lot of people that wanted him dead. I am not surprised that he did not kill himself. I am only surprised that he did not also rip his own head off and shove it up his ass.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:26:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Got a link for that? I’d appreciate it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Tag teaming Monica
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:36:22 AM EDT
[#48]

At least 87% of those people are reptoids
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#49]
I don't think anyone believes he killed himself.

The prison warden got a promotion too.  That tells me it was rigged.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Comey's daughter set the foundation for the black book to be entered and used as part of the case yesterday with one of Epstein's housekeepers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top