Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope she pulls through and lives long enough to witness her all of her children die.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
My dad passed from Cancer about 15 years ago and had he lived he would have done just about anything to piss on her grave.   Cancer has never ran in the family and in all likelihood was from Agent Orange ( 11B and there for Tet Offensive)
    I feel like I may need to do it myself in his name.
Cunt Bitch
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Hanoi is sad.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My dad passed from Cancer about 15 years ago and had he lived he would have done just about anything to piss on her grave.   Cancer has never ran in the family and in all likelihood was from Agent Orange ( 11B and there for Tet Offensive)
Cunt Bitch
View Quote

You will be welcome in the line.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cunt Bitch

I have no doubts about there being one
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Correction she did not help the NLF as after Tet there wasnt much left to help! No she went North and conspired with the NVA in Hanoi.  I find it really vile even if she was anti war to go to Americas enemy and not just condemn the war, but actually call POWs war criminals than sit on and man an AA battery.  When she came home she shouldve done time in a Federal pen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone is so obsessed with her helping the viet cong, as if the lack of nuclear power hasn't killed more people......

Correction she did not help the NLF as after Tet there wasnt much left to help! No she went North and conspired with the NVA in Hanoi.  I find it really vile even if she was anti war to go to Americas enemy and not just condemn the war, but actually call POWs war criminals than sit on and man an AA battery.  When she came home she shouldve done time in a Federal pen.

Henry should have choked her
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's hoping for a long, slow, agonizingly painful death.  On one hand the sooner the better but I'm good with a lot of suffering...
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Thats a shame
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:14:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Hope it hurts bitch. Had 2 uncles that served in Vietnam. One died some years ago from cancer. The other was paralyzed from the waist down from shrapnel from a booth trap. He died about 7 or 8 years ago.

Always told them I would take them to piss on her grave. Will have to do it for them.

Bet she is either cremated. Or buried someplace secret.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
She had a right to oppose the war. That's what free speech is all about.

But to actively go to a country you at war with and be used for propaganda purposes. Which she knew she was doing BTW. And then coming back to the US and then to raise monetary SUPPORT for the people who were killing your own countrymen is on a whole nother level.

Protest the policians if you want, but where people like FJF got it wrong is they attacked the servicemen who believed they were doing their duty. And her ACTIONS and that of John effing Kerry lead to servicemen being treated like shit when they returned home getting spit on and shunned.

THAT'S why she is hated.
View Quote
Amen!
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope the rest of her days of her miserable life are entirely painful.

Too bad she can't take Bernardine Dohrn and her miserable husband with her.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't get why people here hate her guts. Perhaps those here in GD know something I don't?
View Quote

Look her up.  She did some fucked up shit during Vietnam posing with the North Vietnamies etc.  Basically a huge fuck you to the Americans fighting and dying over there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cunt Bitch
View Quote

prayers to your father and your family.

let me know when you do take a trip to piss on her rotten corpse and i'll meet up with you to do the same. my father is also a vietnam vet with agent orange exposure amongst other fun things. hanging on in his 80's but he's had many health issues and cancer multiple times. he despises that wretched woman and has told me for years whenever her name comes up that he wanted to piss on her grave.

i dont care if it makes me a bad person. i hope that bitch suffers slowly before checking out.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I’ll keep checking back in to see if she’s dead yet.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's why I clicked on this link too.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Google is run by left-wing bastards. I get better info from a few of the posters on here. Ironic, I know, but GD still isn't as bad as Google at giving you accurate info.

So, GD hates Jane Fonda because she sat on an NVA anti-aircraft gun for a picture? Doesn't GD also say that we should've never been in Vietnam or some shit?

ETA: I did read up on her views on abortion and guns, though. Fuck that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Google is your friend.
https://www.distractify.com/p/why-do-people-hate-jane-fonda

Google is run by left-wing bastards. I get better info from a few of the posters on here. Ironic, I know, but GD still isn't as bad as Google at giving you accurate info.

So, GD hates Jane Fonda because she sat on an NVA anti-aircraft gun for a picture? Doesn't GD also say that we should've never been in Vietnam or some shit?

You have GOT to be kidding.

She didn't "sat on an NVA anti-aircraft gun for a picture".  She was a self styled emissary of the American Left to the Communist NVA.  She gave aid and comfort to the enemy by visiting North Vietnam, publicly apologizing for America's anti-communist efforts, and doing every thing you could expect of a well defined Traitor to America.  Including the high profile media tour she conducted in North Vietnam of which the gun pic was just a small part.

Many American POWs have written about the additional torture they received due to her visit, including one who attempted to slip her a handwritten note detailing how the prison conditions were modified and straightened up specifically for her visit.  She handed that note to the NVA officers accompanying her without even reading it.  IIRC the prisoner who handed her the note, was later beaten so savagely that he suffered life changing permanent injury.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#18]
This is one time I'm happy someone got cancer.

Hopefully, it will be painful, slow and cause her to shit and piss herself hourly.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#19]
An Irish toast (slightly adjusted)..............

May the worst day of her past be the best day of her future.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

She didn't "sat on an NVA anti-aircraft gun for a picture".  She was a self styled emissary of the American Left to the Communist NVA.  She gave aid and comfort to the enemy by visiting North Vietnam, publicly apologizing for America's anti-communist efforts, and doing every thing you could expect of a well defined Traitor to America.  Including the high profile media tour she conducted in North Vietnam of which the gun pic was just a small part.

Many American POWs have written about the additional torture they received due to her visit, including one who attempted to slip her a handwritten note detailing how the prison conditions were modified and straightened up specifically for her visit.  She handed that note to the NVA officers accompanying her without even reading it.  IIRC the prisoner who handed her the note, was later beaten so savagely that he suffered life changing permanent injury.
View Quote

this is the part i remember hearing about from my old man. she ran cover for communists to torture our guys. anyone that gives her a pass in this life deserves to rot in hell with her in the next.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:39:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Don't care. She means nothing to me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#23]
More than likely she will choose cremation and ash scattering to avoid the grave waterings….probably not many human beings who have been more hated than her
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

same

when this this thread gets bumped i keep hoping for good news.

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I have to wonder why it took so long.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#26]
my God that woman looks like a mummy, the wages of plastic surgery........
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#27]
I hear they have some really good cancer treatment places in Vietnam. She should look into that.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#28]
everybody talks about pissing on her grave......I think it would be great if she was sky-buried.

https://deathcafe.com/blog/5/  It would be glad tidings knowing that she ended up as bird shit. Or the shit of anything else that happened along.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Google is your friend.
https://www.distractify.com/p/why-do-people-hate-jane-fonda

She posed on a NVA anti aircraft gun (commie gun used for killing Americans) during a war in which 58,220 Americans died.  Fuck her and I hope it is an excruciatingly painful death.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Karma is a mother isn't it?

Lifes a bitch
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:30:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

let me know when you do take a trip to piss on her rotten corpse and i'll meet up with you to do the same. my father is also a vietnam vet with agent orange exposure amongst other fun things. hanging on in his 80's but he's had many health issues and cancer multiple times. he despises that wretched woman and has told me for years whenever her name comes up that he wanted to piss on her grave.

i dont care if it makes me a bad person. i hope that bitch suffers slowly before checking out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cunt Bitch

After that bitch has passed I’ll definitely make the trip.
I’m sure they will have to bury her in a private area or some other way to keep all of us out.
     To me it would be worth a couple nights in jail
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Is it wrong to feel bad for the cancer in this case?
View Quote

Yep, I remember seeing "That poor tumor got a Ted Kennedy"

I feel the same way about Fonda having cancer.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#34]
The boys are getting stretched out and limber for the rave.

We're ready for you to go too, bitch.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
We were ready for her to go decades ago .
View Quote

SPNI
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#36]
How many brave American men did she get killed by her shenanigans in Vietnam?

I hope they are waiting for her on the other side.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top