Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't get why people here hate her guts. Perhaps those here in GD know something I don't?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Google is run by left-wing bastards. I get better info from a few of the posters on here. Ironic, I know, but GD still isn't as bad as Google at giving you accurate info.

So, GD hates Jane Fonda because she sat on an NVA anti-aircraft gun for a picture? Doesn't GD also say that we should've never been in Vietnam or some shit?

ETA: I did read up on her views on abortion and guns, though. Fuck that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Google is your friend.
https://www.distractify.com/p/why-do-people-hate-jane-fonda

Google is run by left-wing bastards. I get better info from a few of the posters on here. Ironic, I know, but GD still isn't as bad as Google at giving you accurate info.

So, GD hates Jane Fonda because she sat on an NVA anti-aircraft gun for a picture? Doesn't GD also say that we should've never been in Vietnam or some shit?

She should have never gone over there to give aid and comfort to the NVA………she could have spoken out against the war if she didn’t believe in it from American soil, but going over there and cavorting around like a whore with them was a bridge too far……. Vietnam vets are justified in their hatred of her
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#3]
She should go to Hanoi for treatment.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:16:28 AM EDT
[#4]
There would be a certain poetry to this story if her cancer was the result of Agent Orange exposure during her travels there.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:19:22 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're gonna get cancer NHL is pretty low on the list of worst ones to get.

That being said I don't wish cancer on anybody or celebrate them getting it...

I'll have a coke and pray that cancer gets itself fucked regardless.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:20:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Let’s go cancer let’s go!!!!!  Let’s go cancer let’s go!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We were ready for her to go decades ago .
View Quote

Hopefully, painfully—an hour of pain for every American & South Vietnamese soldier she betrayed.  With an allergy to narcotics.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Good...hurry up and die, rotten fucking cunt...

I'll fly somewhere and buy a ticket to piss on that cunt's grave

Eta: that's 1 of 2 graves I'd gladly piss on...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm going to set up a web site called "piss on Jan Fonda's grave" for those that can't get there in person. I'll send a small bottle that you piss in and send back. Once a month I'll take them all to her grave and dump them on it.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Is she dead yet?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I hope it's very painful and she lives a long time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#15]
fuck her

and her brother

and her dad

america hating commie fucksticks.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:48:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I hope it hurts, I hope it hurts real bad, for a very long time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh well.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Some times cancer gets it right....
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck her and her whole family.  I saw an interview with her when she went to North Vietnam and she stated that our servicemen should be tried for war crimes and if convicted, they should be executed.  My father (RIP) absolutely despised this attention grabbing whore.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:57:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't get why people here hate her guts. Perhaps those here in GD know something I don't?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:57:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Pain is temporary;  God's justice is not.

Unless she has prostrated herself before God and begged for forgiveness, she'll wish she still had cancer and in a hospital instead of being dead and being called to answer for her actions.

Don't get me wrong.  We will all have to answer for our actions.  But whether she suffers or not on earth really is inconsequential in the grand scheme.

My hope is that she would confess that her actions were wrong and ask those harmed for forgiveness.  

None of us know what is going on in her heart right now.  

I've watched too many people die of cancer to wish it on anyone.  I don't wish it on her.  

But I understand the hate.  My father died in 1970 from his service to his country.  I was orphaned at 15.  If hatred healed wounds there would be no need for bandage factories.

Flame suit on.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Let’s think about this for a minute.

Now granted we , the US, were softening up targets throughout Europe via day time bombing from 1942 all the way up to D-day.

D-day was June 6th, 1944.

In less than a year, we went boots on the ground from Normandy, France  eastward for 745 miles to Berlin.  Hitler suicided himself on April 30th, 1945. Victory in Europe day was declared as May 8th, 1945.

So we couldn’t completely demolish a bunch of rice bowl eatin’ sandal wearin’ mother fuckers in the 11 years between the Gulf of Tonkin resolution (1964) and the fall of Saigon (1975)?

Methinks the object of Vietnam, Iraq, and A-stan wasn’t to win, but rather make huge sums of money for the PTB.
View Quote

It's hard to blow up a rice paddy.  

And you are right.  War is wealth generating to the Military-Industrial Complex.  WWII cost the lives of over a half million Americans and made the USA the wealthiest of countries.

War trades blood for treasure.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Anyone up for DD on a beer fueled road trip for myself and a couple of other vets to take an epic whiz on her grave?
View Quote
I wouldn't waste my time, gas, or piss on her.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:03:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Meh she'll live to 100+, they all do. Only the good die young.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#25]
I hope she's in pain the entire time she's dying.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm going to set up a web site called "piss on Jan Fonda's grave" for those that can't get there in person. I'll send a small bottle that you piss in and send back. Once a month I'll take them all to her grave and dump them on it.
View Quote
My dad never really hated anyone in his life but I know it would give him great joy to partake in this.  His language truly changed whenever her name came up.  It was utter disgust.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

She should have never gone over there to give aid and comfort to the NVA………she could have spoken out against the war if she didn’t believe in it from American soil, but going over there and cavorting around like a whore with them was a bridge too far……. Vietnam vets are justified in their hatred of her
View Quote

Well stated sir.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We should never have been there but she gave aid and comfort to the people killing our servicemen.
View Quote

FJF
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pain is temporary;  God's justice is not.

Unless she has prostrated herself before God and begged for forgiveness, she'll wish she still had cancer and in a hospital instead of being dead and being called to answer for her actions.

Don't get me wrong.  We will all have to answer for our actions.  But whether she suffers or not on earth really is inconsequential in the grand scheme.

My hope is that she would confess that her actions were wrong and ask those harmed for forgiveness.  

None of us know what is going on in her heart right now.  

I've watched too many people die of cancer to wish it on anyone.  I don't wish it on her.  

But I understand the hate.  My father died in 1970 from his service to his country.  I was orphaned at 15.  If hatred healed wounds there would be no need for bandage factories.

Flame suit on.
View Quote

no flaming for you. it's your grief, handle it how you see fit. no judgment.   i'm sorry about your dad.

as for me - fuck this asshole. i'll use my hate to stay warm.

Red Dawn - the hate keeps me warm

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My dad never really hated anyone in his life but I know it would give him great joy to partake in this.  His language truly changed whenever her name came up.  It was utter disgust.
View Quote

I can'y say I hate her….she was a young idealistic kid in a time full of young idealistic kids. So I understand that.

The fact of the matter is that she lent aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war and by doing became a traitor to her nation. She harmed American fighting men and women.

Her name should always be associated with that and she should be remembered as a traitor.

So would I piss on her grave?  Yup. Nothing personal, just business.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:20:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is it wrong to feel bad for the cancer in this case?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Such a shame...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:22:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I can'y say I hate her….she was a young idealistic kid in a time full of young idealistic kids. So I understand that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

she was 34 years old when she did it.  hardly a kid.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#35]
I hope she has to have chemo the rest of her life
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's hard to blow up a rice paddy.  

And you are right.  War is wealth generating to the Military-Industrial Complex.  WWII cost the lives of over a half million Americans and made the USA the wealthiest of countries.

War trades blood for treasure.
View Quote

I am talking about the ROE…fight a war with one arm tied behind your back.

For example, our planes would go on bombing runs at like the same time for multiple days or nights in a row.  All while using the same approach routes into the target area.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Took long enough
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

she was 34 years old when she did it.  hardly a kid.
View Quote

You're right. Ok, I hate her.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#39]
I feel bad for her cancer.  It has Jane Fonda.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:33:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
SHE APPLIED FOR AGENT ORANGE BENEFITS YET...

MAY HER DEATH BE SPEEDY BUT PAINFUL..AMERICA HATING CUNT
View Quote

She fucking what???? I hope that cunt gets the most painful cancer there is and dies an excruciating death.... that motherfucking commie cunt whore....

Suffer you fucking cow cunt...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Hopefully Satan has his biggest prickly cactus ready to deploy right up her commie loving traitor ass when she arrives!
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#42]
that's too bad
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Normally I'd say 'Fuck Cancer!'  In this case, cancer is the hero.

Hopefully, that traitorous cunt has a long painful illness, followed by a lonely death, screaming in agony, then an eternity of getting ass raped in Hell by those VC fucks that she admires so much.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:36:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Not just here. I know millennial Iraq and Afghanistan vets who have never been to this site that hate her.
View Quote

LOL it's almost a genetic trait
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There are few I'd wish cancer one, and ole Jane isn't one of em. I'm not her biggest fan, but lots of folks do stupid shit when they are young. Speaking of young, I won't like - man, there was a time, back in the day, when she could almost stop a clock with her looks.
View Quote

Young? Hanoi Jane was born in 1937. She was 34 almost 35 years old when she took that picture. People weren't so infantilized 50 years ago as they are now. She was a adult. If she wasn't so "cute" and famous her ass would have been sent to federal prison.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
One story has her meeting with some imprisoned American POWs who slipped her some notes for folks back home and she turned the notes over to the Vietnamese captors.

Not sure if this story was true or not.

She let herself be used for propaganda in time of war and never got in any trouble for her actions .

Speaking in public about how the big shots ran the war would have been one thing but putting the blame on soldiers and airmen putting their lives on the line is not something I am ready to forgive.

Lots of service men have some pretty strong hate for her and I am ok with that .
View Quote

This is the story I heard from a Vietnam vet who died long ago from Agent Orange. He stated that one of the POWS at the Hanoi Hilton slipped her a slip of paper with his social security number on it to get back to authorities to let his family know he was alive. She handed it to the commies and they severely beat the POW who died soon thereafter.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:45:37 AM EDT
[#48]
I too would like to add my voice to those hoping the cancer is successful and that fjf has a long painful journey to hell.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Should have died from ass cancer 50 years ago from sitting on NVA arty.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#50]
People also ask

What is the survival rate of non Hodgkin's lymphoma?

The overall 5-year survival rate for people with NHL in the United States is 73%. For stage I NHL, the 5-year survival rate is more than 84%. For stage II the 5-year survival rate is 77%, and for stage III it is more than 71%. For stage IV NHL, the 5-year survival rate is almost 64%.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top