Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2022 11:07:38 PM EDT
I didn't know where to post this, so I'm doing it here.  JSD Supply has Patmos Glock 17 compatible kits for $189.98 shipped.  I just ordered one.  This is the third one that I have bought from them and they are quality kits.  It DOES NOT come with rails, locking block, or frame.

If you have the ability to print your frame and mill out a front rail, you can buy a rear rail and locking block on Ebay and be into a complete Glock 17 clone in 9mm or .40 cal for about $250.  I just assembled this G19 tonight.  It has an OEM Glock locking block that is not drilled for the second pin.  You can see the empty hole in the picture.  I'll put it in the milling machine tomorrow and remedy that.  Both of these pistols are built on the JSD Supply kits.

43 & 19 both 9mm.  Both of these belong to my wife.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I just found these.

Complete slide kit, $150

Complete lower kit with rails and locking block, $100

$250 for a complete G19 or G17 and others on the site.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have built two 19's, one 17, and one 43 using JSD Supply.  The only issue I have had was with the 43.

After about 300 rounds the 43 would do something weird.  I'd pull the trigger and the first or second round would functioned properly.  The third round it would eject the spent brass, eject a cartridge, and then shoot again.  It would double tap with a cartridge in between.  This was with 2Amend magazines.

I bought factory Glock mags and it stopped doing it.  But, like I said, that was with about 300 through it.

The one 19 and the 17 are absolutely flawless.  I've mag dumped them many times and slow methodical.  They just run.

The second 19 I just completed last night.  It has not been shot yet.

My favorite is an FN40 long slide.  HKparts.net sells original FN kits for $399 and $27 shipping, but they come with all original parts, one 14 round mag, owner's manual, and hard case.  It's a pretty good deal.  I may buy another one of those.

FN40 long slide at HKparts

US Patriot Armory has OEM Glock 19 kits, but they are $440.

OEM Glock 19 at Patriot Armory
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just found these.

Complete slide kit, $150

Complete lower kit with rails and locking block, $100

$250 for a complete G19 or G17 and others on the site.
View Quote
Fuck it, ordered. I guess I need to print another frame
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top