Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:46:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got some on the shelf.  If I get COVID, I'll try it.  

I may die anyway, but at least I'll be free of pesky parasitic worms.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:14:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

People are only eating horse paste because their government prevents them from obtaining cheap, effective, proven drugs. The stuff that's been used for 30 years is too unknown. Clot shots only.
View Quote

THIS!
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:19:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Good lord how did I miss this thread? lol.

1.) HCQ has been thoroughly debunked. Massive, highly rigorous trials were conducted, including WHO SOLIDARITY. HCQ doesn't help period. There is even a recent meta-analysis that is showing HCQ actually made things worse. I've heard estimated that 100K people died b/c of HCQ... just like doctors figured out that putting people on ventilators is bad.  Even FLCCC has totally dropped HCQ and switched to IVM... let's just put HCQ to bed. It's a great drug for what it's good for, but it doesn't help against CV19.

2.) IVM is up for debate. There are definitely people on both sides. I for one HOPE TO GOD that it actually works against CV19. That said, I'm dubious. There are are only small or low quality studies that shows promise. The largest study was shown to have faked patient data and was withdrawn. There is one meta-analysis from a pro-ivm group in the UK, and another from a group of anonymous people (ivmmeta or whatever).

Here is the problem... suddenly with CV19 regular, everyday people are getting all this medical information and studies shoved in their face... and guess what? Most of them have no real idea how to process and analyze all this in a rational way... it's messed up and I sympathize.

IVM really, really sounds a lot like what HCQ was in the beginning... some promise, but no real studies... the good news is that there are several (5) high-quality Randomized Controlled Trials going on for IVM right now... probably within the next month or two we will have a final answer.

3.) In the mean time, if you absolutely have to have IVM... don't go get horse paste. I hate even saying this, but just call your local pharmacy and ask them what doctors are write scripts for IVM right now.... trust me... THEY KNOW.  Be really, really nice, and tell them you are really, really worried and are about to buy horse paste. They can probably point you in the direction of the the local quack.

View Quote

Thank you. This was one of the most reasonable posts I've seen on ARFCOM for the last 18+ months and actually matches up with the data.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:22:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

1.) HCQ has been thoroughly debunked. Massive, highly rigorous trials were conducted, including WHO SOLIDARITY. HCQ doesn't help period. There is even a recent meta-analysis that is showing HCQ actually made things worse. I've heard estimated that 100K people died b/c of HCQ... just like doctors figured out that putting people on ventilators is bad.  Even FLCCC has totally dropped HCQ and switched to IVM... let's just put HCQ to bed. It's a great drug for what it's good for, but it doesn't help against CV19.

2.) IVM is up for debate. There are definitely people on both sides. I for one HOPE TO GOD that it actually works against CV19. That said, I'm dubious. There are are only small or low quality studies that shows promise. The largest study was shown to have faked patient data and was withdrawn. There is one meta-analysis from a pro-ivm group in the UK, and another from a group of anonymous people (ivmmeta or whatever).

Here is the problem... suddenly with CV19 regular, everyday people are getting all this medical information and studies shoved in their face... and guess what? Most of them have no real idea how to process and analyze all this in a rational way... it's messed up and I sympathize.

IVM really, really sounds a lot like what HCQ was in the beginning... some promise, but no real studies... the good news is that there are several (5) high-quality Randomized Controlled Trials going on for IVM right now... probably within the next month or two we will have a final answer.

3.) In the mean time, if you absolutely have to have IVM... don't go get horse paste. I hate even saying this, but just call your local pharmacy and ask them what doctors are write scripts for IVM right now.... trust me... THEY KNOW.  Be really, really nice, and tell them you are really, really worried and are about to buy horse paste. They can probably point you in the direction of the the local quack.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:29:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I bet the same kinds of dumbasses said the same for penicillin too. There are studies about ivermectin and covid look them up
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]
So how much horse paste am I supposed to eat?

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:20:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Human dosing is the same as horses. One square or section of the tube per 200 lbs.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:29:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Human dosing is the same as horses. One square or section of the tube per 200 lbs.
View Quote

Is that because anything under 200 probably won’t need a covid treatment?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:46:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Why do I have this nagging thought in my head that had Trump won and continued on a POTUS the dems would be breathlessly talking about how "Trump's Vaccines" are unsafe, their debilitating side-effects, and have "experts" backing them up......I suspect it would be the dems who would be promoting gobbling down horse paste.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:59:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I suppose the people on GD who hold scorn for Ivermectin use, are the same ones who are pro covid vaccine ....  a non approved vaccine that has a propensity for not working and causing irreparable harm to some who take it?

I know of one 65 yo Male whom the ivermectin saved from the vent.  Oh but the science doesnt work that way?  Same sound science as evolution?  

It seems to me that these same Fauci followers are not very liberty minded.   Interesting.  Trust the science
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#11]

seems to work for some people....

seems not to work for some people...

a lot of people here that want us to take a shot....

don't look over here.....or there...

take the shot...

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Billions, probably trillions of dollars were poured into Operation Warp Speed to develop vaccines. It was the greatest mobilization of resources and minds since the Manhattan Project.

Literal billions of people have received COVID-19 vaccinations. Thousands and thousands of peer-reviewed articles have been published in legitimate scientific journals.

And you really believe the research into using horse wormer for corona viruses is similar?  
View Quote

You must also believe that Biden got enough votes to beat out Trump.   Did you not see how many vaxed people are getting covid?  Sure, tryst the science.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:35:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

take the shot...

View Quote

Pretty accurate summary.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:12:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

WRONG

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33042552/
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I bet the same kinds of dumbasses said the same for penicillin too. There are studies about ivermectin and covid look them up
View Quote

Eating moldy bread won't do shit for your illness, it'll probably kill you.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First off- I'm not a doctor and I'm definitely not recommending anyone take horse paste or giving any medical advice at all, I just don't want to read about somebody getting confused and sucking down a whole tube or something.  Talk to your doctor* and see what's right for you (I sound like Tim Pool here). If your doctor won't give you a script then try another doctor.  If you decide to go with the horse paste route, that's 100% on you! Full disclosure- I am not taking horse paste but I do have some on hand.

The lighting isn't the best but look at the picture below.  The syringe body is the white part in the left side of the frame, the blue thing is the plunger; the white ring on the plunger is the stop.  The plunger has notches along the top with perpendicular marks below the notches- the first hash mark is not labeled and indicates the point to which the plunger must be depressed for the medicine to be at the tip of the syringe (there are two notches prior to that blank hash mark).  Each additional marking is labeled 250lbs meaning that each notch along the top is 50lbs.  Turn the white stop ring one quarter turn, slide it to the desired dosage, lets say 250 for simplicity's sake, and turn it back a quarter turn to lock it in place.  The arrow on the ring will cover the hash mark and the "lbs" but the "250" will be visible.  You will have seven notches visible- remember the first two and the first hash mark show where the paste starts in the tube.  

Attachment Attached File

If you decide to take ivermectin in any form, remember that it is only one part of the I-MASK+ protocol or any of the other regimens that are being tried- none of them are proven.  

*Educate yourself first before you talk to your doctor- I'd also suggest taking copies of information from actual doctors and researchers as well as copies of links to them and videos in the hopes that they may look into it themselves.  Be your own advocate but be polite and respectful; they may or may not change their minds or they may be restricted by the policies of their organization.  If your doctor articulates why they don't/won't prescribe it then then politely say you understand and try another doctor if you still want it.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

take the shot...

View Quote

It's not a miracle cure, the earlier you take it the better off you'll be. Not many people in the US are getting it early since it only comes from "quack" doctors that you're supposed to cold call pharmacies and be "extra nice" in order to find. If your doctor waits until you're dying to try it as a hail mary only at your families insistence, maybe it will keep you alive.

Ivermectin was disparaged so that Pfizer had time to work on tweaking it into something they could patent. Pfizermectin will be out soon and everyone will get it. The same shit for 1000x the price. Will pharmashills wake up then? Nope, it will just be a new and miraculous antiviral.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I would assume it was a pill.

Do you think the prescription drug and the one in the horse paste are different other than the delivery method?

View Quote

After looking at the ingredients for various ivermectin tablets for human use, the tablets are not extended release or modified release.  No unusual coatings or granulations, just an oral, rapidly dissolving pill.  The horse paste products do NOT list the inactive ingredients on their labels, but from some digging around they're the usual oral paste products, using various oils and binder/surfactants to hold the ivermectin in suspension, but pretty much they're rapid release drugs, like the human tablet.

As a disclaimer, I am a chemist working in pharma R&D, developing drug products for animals and humans. I mostly deal with veterinary products for companion animals like dogs and cats, but we've developed horse products before.  I have some expertise in this field, but in NO WAY do I endorse humans taking animal products.

Ivermectin is primarily for dealing with parasites.  Horses need a different dose because of the difference in liver functioning as you shouldn't overload the liver, which metabolizes the ivermectin.

Anyone wanting to use horse paste needs to convert to human dosing so as to not overload the human liver. It's math, sorry.

Also, there are serious drug interactions with ivermectin, so if you're taking any of these things, you should not take ivermectin with it, or talk to your doctor.  Since some of these drugs have a long half life it could take a few days, or longer.  Avoid: statins, calcium channel blockers for high blood pressure, lidocaine, benzodiazepines (like zanax, valium), and glucocorticoids such as dexamethasone.

I'm going to say something about human drugs and animal drugs that people just don't know about.  Veterinary drugs are made at the same FDA-approved facilities as human drugs.  They are made to the same quality standards.  The federal regulations for manufacturing drug products make no distinction to animal vs human; they are all the same standards.  The data and clinical work submitted to the FDA for approval are the same, except you don't do a stage III clinical trial on animals as they cannot self-report side effects, and we're allowed to do necropsies on animals uses in studies to check for organ damage when dosed at high doses, and that's pretty much a no-no for humans.  In some ways I consider the clinical data *better* for animal drugs.

Y'all would be better off getting Ivermectin tablets from a pharmacy, but I won't look down on anyone going to Tractor Supply, as long as they understand what I'm saying and take precautions.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Severity of symptoms may have a range of symptoms more akin to a minor cold or allergies, but the tests used in the easily determination of large population studies were in fact shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vaccines work just fine against Delta, the problem is the government did lie to you about how this should work.  Basically the best way through this is to vaccinate whoever is willing to take it and the. Plow straight through the rest of the waive.

how is it that the vaccinated can still get the virus, and be spreading high amounts of it, but have no symptoms?

I don’t believe in Asymptomatic cases, also
the vaccine never created IgA.  Our Gen 2 vaccine we’ve been developing with a few colleges is intranasal and phase 1 and animal testing developed extremely robust IgA.

Talk more about that part.  I have no studies but multiple cases of anecdotal evidence that says it's either plenty real, or that there are so many false positive test results that cast a poor light on all test methods.

Severity of symptoms may have a range of symptoms more akin to a minor cold or allergies, but the tests used in the easily determination of large population studies were in fact shit.

I'm still curious how they're testing for delta.  Got any insight on this?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm still curious how they're testing for delta.  Got any insight on this?
View Quote
They aren't really. None of the standard COVID tests can identify it, only detailed lab analysis can.

Also growing up on a ranch in Texas with several doctors and vets being friends with my father.
Dad would give me horse and cow medicine sometimes, and when I asked the doc's they just laughed and said you will be fine.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Attachment Attached File

Just pfizer contract things.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Did he wiggle his toes that day? Wiggling toes cures the 'rona. Big Pharma doesn't want you to know that.

Pity there isn't some way he could have avoided that stay in the ICU. Maybe some day there'll be some sort of preventative, perhaps some kind of simple inoculation or something.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell that to my cousin who was swirling the drain, in the ICU, about to be intubated. He had already had two rounds of plasma, remdesivir and all the other covid treatments. Doc gave Ivermectin a try. Three days later he walked out of the hospital.

But sure, Ivermectin doesn't do shit...

Did he wiggle his toes that day? Wiggling toes cures the 'rona. Big Pharma doesn't want you to know that.

Pity there isn't some way he could have avoided that stay in the ICU. Maybe some day there'll be some sort of preventative, perhaps some kind of simple inoculation or something.

When we have one that isn't a brand new, experimental type of treatment, and it has studies of the long term effects and efficacy on humans, then some of us will feel a little more comfortable.  I'm sorry that's difficult for some of you to understand.  

It also needs to be presented by a group that is trustworthy. Being peddled by know liars doesn't help.  The destruction of our health institutions by politics and incompetency and outright deceit hasn't exactly endeared this product to Americans.  To be honest, our society is so fucked up right now I don't even know whom that would be.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Billions, probably trillions of dollars were poured into Operation Warp Speed to develop vaccines. It was the greatest mobilization of resources and minds since the Manhattan Project.

Literal billions of people have received COVID-19 vaccinations. Thousands and thousands of peer-reviewed articles have been published in legitimate scientific journals.

And you really believe the research into using horse wormer for corona viruses is similar?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are you basing this belief on? What evidence is there that it's true other than that he ate horse wormer and lived?

EXACTLY same could be said about the vaccine.

Tell me about all of the long term side effects of the vaccine, or any mrna vaccine used on humans.  Maybe I missed something.  Citations or keywords to search on would help.

Serious question: How old are you?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#25]
https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D?si=waE2cDU6RZa_Ad-tpQwH-w&dl_branch=1

Bret Weinstein & Dr. Pierre Kory on The Joe Rogan Experience discussing the benefits of Ivermectin.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Can't tell you if it works or not. What I can tell you is I ate the whole tube and now I have the strange urge to pull a wagon full of beer.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Can't tell you if it works or not. What I can tell you is I ate the whole tube and now I have the strange urge to pull a wagon full of beer.
View Quote

Do you make deliveries?  
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Taking too much of this will turn you into an Ass.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Covid beat me like a rented mule.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Considering the amount of horseshit surrounding COVID, you probably should have seen it coming.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Tell me about all of the long term side effects of the vaccine, or any mrna vaccine used on humans.  Maybe I missed something.  Citations or keywords to search on would help.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are you basing this belief on? What evidence is there that it's true other than that he ate horse wormer and lived?

No shit.  I don't think there is a single peer reviewed paper on the vaccines.  Too soon for anyone to know anything.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#33]
I talked to a lady today who has horses and she said when she gives them their ivermectin treatment she makes sure to do it in the morning and away from their stall because they’ll crap big time.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I talked to a lady today who has horses and she said when she gives them their ivermectin treatment she makes sure to do it in the morning and away from their stall because they’ll crap big time.
View Quote

I have a friend who has a buddy who knows a guy who very recently gave a dose or two to his 225lb horse, that is definitely a horse.
And my friend's buddy's guy's horse, who also speaks english, said that it doesn't really taste like apples, isn't gross, and when they took it 2 hours after their last meal?
No stomach trouble.

No, didn't get the runs.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No shit.  I don't think there is a single peer reviewed paper on the vaccines.  Too soon for anyone to know anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Careful now.  It almost sounds like you're challenging the medical expertise of Fauci the Magnificent.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

They eat a lot of fiber too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good lab rat. You get cheese now.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:01:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Thank you. This was one of the most reasonable posts I've seen on ARFCOM for the last 18+ months and actually matches up with the data.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.  Too bad this means we'll have to ban him now.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

First off- I'm not a doctor and I'm definitely not recommending anyone take horse paste or giving any medical advice at all, I just don't want to read about somebody getting confused and sucking down a whole tube or something.  Talk to your doctor* and see what's right for you (I sound like Tim Pool here). If your doctor won't give you a script then try another doctor.  If you decide to go with the horse paste route, that's 100% on you! Full disclosure- I am not taking horse paste but I do have some on hand.

The lighting isn't the best but look at the picture below.  The syringe body is the white part in the left side of the frame, the blue thing is the plunger; the white ring on the plunger is the stop.  The plunger has notches along the top with perpendicular marks below the notches- the first hash mark is not labeled and indicates the point to which the plunger must be depressed for the medicine to be at the tip of the syringe (there are two notches prior to that blank hash mark).  Each additional marking is labeled 250lbs meaning that each notch along the top is 50lbs.  Turn the white stop ring one quarter turn, slide it to the desired dosage, lets say 250 for simplicity's sake, and turn it back a quarter turn to lock it in place.  The arrow on the ring will cover the hash mark and the "lbs" but the "250" will be visible.  You will have seven notches visible- remember the first two and the first hash mark show where the paste starts in the tube.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/70832/20210802_103626_a_-_Copy_jpg-2037065.JPG

If you decide to take ivermectin in any form, remember that it is only one part of the I-MASK+ protocol or any of the other regimens that are being tried- none of them are proven.  

*Educate yourself first before you talk to your doctor- I'd also suggest taking copies of information from actual doctors and researchers as well as copies of links to them and videos in the hopes that they may look into it themselves.  Be your own advocate but be polite and respectful; they may or may not change their minds or they may be restricted by the policies of their organization.  If your doctor articulates why they don't/won't prescribe it then then politely say you understand and try another doctor if you still want it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/70832/20210802_103626_a_-_Copy_jpg-2037065.JPG

iMask+ protocol? So there are other animal meds I have to take too?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Price of the regular flavor at the link in the OP has jumped $1.21/tube in 24 hours and the apple flavor is out of stock.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

After looking at the ingredients for various ivermectin tablets for human use, the tablets are not extended release or modified release.  No unusual coatings or granulations, just an oral, rapidly dissolving pill.  The horse paste products do NOT list the inactive ingredients on their labels, but from some digging around they're the usual oral paste products, using various oils and binder/surfactants to hold the ivermectin in suspension, but pretty much they're rapid release drugs, like the human tablet.

As a disclaimer, I am a chemist working in pharma R&D, developing drug products for animals and humans. I mostly deal with veterinary products for companion animals like dogs and cats, but we've developed horse products before.  I have some expertise in this field, but in NO WAY do I endorse humans taking animal products.

Ivermectin is primarily for dealing with parasites.  Horses need a different dose because of the difference in liver functioning as you shouldn't overload the liver, which metabolizes the ivermectin.

Anyone wanting to use horse paste needs to convert to human dosing so as to not overload the human liver. It's math, sorry.

Also, there are serious drug interactions with ivermectin, so if you're taking any of these things, you should not take ivermectin with it, or talk to your doctor.  Since some of these drugs have a long half life it could take a few days, or longer.  Avoid: statins, calcium channel blockers for high blood pressure, lidocaine, benzodiazepines (like zanax, valium), and glucocorticoids such as dexamethasone.

I'm going to say something about human drugs and animal drugs that people just don't know about.  Veterinary drugs are made at the same FDA-approved facilities as human drugs.  They are made to the same quality standards.  The federal regulations for manufacturing drug products make no distinction to animal vs human; they are all the same standards.  The data and clinical work submitted to the FDA for approval are the same, except you don't do a stage III clinical trial on animals as they cannot self-report side effects, and we're allowed to do necropsies on animals uses in studies to check for organ damage when dosed at high doses, and that's pretty much a no-no for humans.  In some ways I consider the clinical data *better* for animal drugs.

Y'all would be better off getting Ivermectin tablets from a pharmacy, but I won't look down on anyone going to Tractor Supply, as long as they understand what I'm saying and take precautions.
View Quote

Thanks for explaining.

Maybe the TLDR crowd will read it and understand what you're saying.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it depends- according to the I-MASK+ protocol, their early outpatient protocol adds fluvoxamine which is a SSRI primarily used to treat depression in humans.  It has been studied in animals but I have no idea if it's actually used in veterinary medicine or available- I last worked in veterinary medicine back in '91.  Going along with the above post about the difference between human and veterinary meds, it's funny because we used to use a lot of generics including Rugby brand and sometimes when they'd be out of the "veterinary stuff" which was a little cheaper they'd just ship the human stuff and the only differences would be "For veterinary use only" on the front of the label.  I may have had a bottle of like 1000 chlorpheniramine maleate tablets back in the day (brand name Chlor-Trimeton for seasonal allergies).

Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Fluvoxamine and Rationale for Use in COVID-19

In a murine sepsis model, fluvoxamine was found to bind to the sigma-1 receptor in immune cells, resulting in reduced production of inflammatory cytokines.1 In an in vitro study of human endothelial cells and macrophages, fluvoxamine reduced the expression of inflammatory genes.2 Further studies are needed to establish whether the anti-inflammatory effects of fluvoxamine observed in nonclinical studies also occur in humans beings and are clinically relevant in the setting of COVID-19.
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/immunomodulators/fluvoxamine/  

That study was inconclusive due to small sample size and subjects not completing the study.  Some studies have included various antihistamines and steroids (not the muscle building kinds) to reduce inflammation as well as anti-coagulants* (note that the I-MASK+ also adds 324mg/day aspirin presumably as an anticoagulant?); you can find some of those are vet supply places.  Again- insert all of the usual disclaimers here and there is no way in hell you should be messing with some of those without being under a doctor's care.  

*Dr. Mobeen Syed's interview with Dr. Darrell DeMello specifically talks about the clotting issues and how Dr. DeMello believes that is one of the primary concerns of keeping the disease under control.  
Dr. Darrell DeMello Discusses COVID Outpatient Management
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Is Hydorchlorquine an OTC?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is Hydorchlorquine an OTC?
View Quote

Hydroxychlorquine, and no, not in the USA at least.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Any of y'all have rosacea?  If so, ivermectin is thought to treat that too.  Of course doctors don't know exactly what causes rosacea and they might prescribe metronidazole which they also don't know exactly how that works in treating rosacea either.  They do have some ideas what might cause it, and one of those is demodex mites.  Anyway, give some ivermectin a try.  I have taken some and I do feel like it has helped with rosacea.  Also, one of my eyelids was itchy and red which would come and go from time to time.  The ivermectin seems to be clearing up my skin and my eyelid doesn't feel itchy anymore with just a one time dose so far.

Of course you should probably go see a skin doctor, but I'm guessing the doomer covidians may have scared them from actually prescribing invermectin for rosacea for fear you'd use it for something else even though you'd need more pills to treat covid up to several weeks than you would a one time dose for rosacea.  If so, you could become your own doctor and find invermectin from other sources.  You could try India, but Tractor Supply should work too.  Order/buy enough to treat both and save a doctor's visit is an idea.

YMMV

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Great. Now those of us that actually need it for farming purposes will end up being required to get it from a vet because of these assholes
View Quote

Farm animals more important than my family??????
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Regardless of whether or not Ivermectin works, I think we can all agree that its depressing how far institutional trust in this country has fallen.  The vaccine may or may not work/be dangerous but the people in charge trying to convince us that it's good has squandered any credibility they had playing political games to where people would rather eat horse paste than believe them.  And this is coming from someone that has some of that horse paste sitting right next to me ready to go.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Regardless of whether or not Ivermectin works, I think we can all agree that its depressing how far institutional trust in this country has fallen.
View Quote

Medical institutions are starting to argue there's no biological difference between males and females because politics.

The trust hasn't fallen, it was shoved out a goddamn window.

And it was the "experts" that did it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Medical institutions are starting to argue there's no biological difference between males and females because politics.

The trust hasn't fallen, it was shoved out a goddamn window.

And it was the "experts" that did it.
View Quote
I agree completely.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top