Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m going to cast my vote and not worry about it.  I’m not going to fret it for 2 more months.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Proving to you a blue wave might be coming. First time ever voting Democrat on a midterm election...  I am sick and tired of Trump's BS. His tax cuts for the rich and tariffs are not working.... Too much stupidity from this admin to state.
View Quote
Show us on the doll where the bad orange man touched you.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm still voting Republican, but Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot.  His administration's policies have been great for the most part, but the constant drama he causes is too much.
View Quote
Most of the "drama" is fabricated by the leftist media, surprised that still needs to be pointed out. Two scoops? Who cares. They are relentless and will go to the end of the world to try and de-legitamize Trump. He could walk on water and they would run headlines that read "Trump Can't Swim". Look beyond the Twitter drama and you will see the big picture. I think he is trolling the media at every turn and they keep taking the bait.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In 2016 I was certain Hillary was going to win and win big. I'm talking Reagan-Mondale level landslide victory. I half expected her to take all 50 states.

In 2018 my thinking is almost the opposite. I don't think anyone that matters fully realizes how big the silent majority really is, or how much they dislike the Democrats right now.

If the Dems take the House, I'll be surprised. If they take the Senate, I'll be shocked. If Trumps fails to win in 2020, I'll know once and for all that I have no idea what the hell is going on in America.
View Quote
You're wrong. Trump barely won enough votes go flip the states and lost the popular vote. He keeps stabbing people in the back as well. He's going to win my home state so I'll probably stay home. After his deletion of the 2nd amendment coalition and publicly attacking gun rights he doesn't deserve my vote.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll do my part (maybe work the phones, drive old people to the polls etc). If maybe 1:5 Republicans did the same we wouldn't have a problem.

Biggest thing will be the week before the election. That's when all the "Swing Voter" types make up their minds.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Proving to you a blue wave might be coming. First time ever voting Democrat on a midterm election...  I am sick and tired of Trump's BS. His tax cuts for the rich and tariffs are not working.... Too much stupidity from this admin to state.
View Quote
The sad part is that there are a lot of smug shitheads just like this who enjoy their "Free State" gun rights while voting for anti-gun Democrats.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah those failed tariffs that have seen China drop tariffs in crude and the EU agree to work towards tariff free trade, such failure.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Companys need to start spreading the wealth that there getting in the form of tax breaks
if people don't get a pay raise that is badly needed since wages have flat lined since 2008
and groceries, travel, have all gone up in price , people will feel disillusioned with the whole process insuring
the republicans lose the house and senate come November .
View Quote
Ummmm, even ignoring what companies have done. I saw a personal payraise due to the tax cuts so I don't really care what the company does, what Trump did has more money in my pocket.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm still voting Republican, but Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot.  His administration's policies have been great for the most part, but the constant drama he causes is too much.
View Quote
The constant drama is caused by the MSM and the kamikaze Democrats. Wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
This proves you have been asleep for two years.

Most likely always voted liberal.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#11]
The "blue wave" is a psyop with three stages:

Stage 1) Encourage more strong candidates to run on the dem side, while discouraging strong candidates on the "R" side.  Nobody wants to spend a year running for office, nor do people want to donate time and money to a losing cause.  This phase is over and was largely successful.

Stage 2) Get the Republicans and Trump on the defensive, since "the party in power always loses seats".  Trump is much better on offense, but if the GOP crawls into a hole, then their base won't vote, and the dems will win more seats.  We are in this stage now.  Trump is still on offense, but not the rest of the party.

Stage 3) Election day.  Suppress "R" turnout on election day.  Nobody wants to bother voting if their side is going to lose.  All it takes is a few percent to flip a few races.  And all it takes is a few races to flip the House/Senate/state houses.

Don't be fooled.  Get out and vote "R", even if it means voting for less-than-perfect candidates.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cable guy, it shows. Pretty much everyone with a set of balls doesn’t care who he goes after or why, we elected him to stir shit up.

If we wanted a nice guy that would keep it presidential we would have sent Jeb
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cable guy, it shows. Pretty much everyone with a set of balls doesn’t care who he goes after or why, we elected him to stir shit up.

If we wanted a nice guy that would keep it presidential we would have sent Jeb
Man I miss Jeb! memes.

Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why am I not surprised your profile says you are from Florida?

Probably half the Florida folks here are voting for Bill Nelson for Senate, so I guess it makes sense that you will vote "dem" in the rest of the races.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:41:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I can imagine a low-voter turnout scenario where the Dems gain seats. I can't think of much of a reason why either party would turn out in great numbers.
View Quote
Trump knows how to get ratings.  I think he will do some stuff before the election to greatly motive the base.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ummmm, even ignoring what companies have done. I saw a personal payraise due to the tax cuts so I don't really care what the company does, what Trump did has more money in my pocket.
View Quote
I've personally seen an extra $100 in my paycheck every week , but come tax time I'm going to get less in my tax return , according to my
accountant I'll break even under Trumps tax plan , what we are seeing in my line of work are pay decreases because of all
the illegal alien construction workers undercutting our trades , I played golf last week with a good friend of mine who has
worked on wall st his whole life and he even said the tax cut's are not working , very few are seeing pay raises he said
he also said the wealthy have made a fortune over the last 5 yrs , he's worried that we could actually see civil unrest if
there is another recession soon , people are just tired of being used as a door mat , from high rents to price increases in groceries etc.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
You don't really handle math very well, do you?

This can't possibly be anything other than a troll account.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Minnesota Primary results showed how complacent Republican voters can be.

A little over 300,000 Republican voters turned out compared to the 500,000 plus Dem voters that showed up at the polls.

November is gonna be dicey.

ETA:

As my wife said, a lot were working so others didn't have to.
View Quote
A lot of folks are registered dem, but vote conservative in the general election.

Trump only lost Minnesota by 2 points.  Maybe we can pick up one of the Senate seats there this November?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Whatever Shillblue is paying you, it’s too much.
View Quote
I don't think he/she is a troll.  There are a lot of people here who are supporting the liberal gun-grabber Bill Nelson here in the Florida Senate race.

I've argued with them on a couple of threads, and they are extremely bullheaded.  They'd rather see Chuck Schumer control the Senate and thwart any Trump judicial nominees than have Rick Scott in the Senate.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
where is your underscore
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We hear the same propaganda every election. Remember that Hilary had a 90+% chance of winning? Yeah, just more bs from the liberal media. Stop believing the media’s lies.
View Quote
+1.  All we hear about is how Ted Cruz might lose his senate seat and how the dems will pick up 40+ in the House.  They even just switched the Kansas governor's race to a "tossup".

We never hear about how liberal Bob Menendez is only polling at 42% in the New Jersey Senate race (his GOP challenger has 40%).  Nor do we ever hear that the GOP challenger to leftist governor Brown in Oregon is ahead by 1 point.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Florida man going to Florida man.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In 2016 I was certain Hillary was going to win and win big. I'm talking Reagan-Mondale level landslide victory. I half expected her to take all 50 states.

In 2018 my thinking is almost the opposite. I don't think anyone that matters fully realizes how big the silent majority really is, or how much they dislike the Democrats right now.

If the Dems take the House, I'll be surprised. If they take the Senate, I'll be shocked. If Trumps fails to win in 2020, I'll know once and for all that I have no idea what the hell is going on in America.
View Quote
+1 Felt just the same. MAGA....KAGA...!
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's real retarded sir.png
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 9:46:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The fraud will be huge
View Quote
Guaranteed.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:35:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Here is some news just from today that the "Tokyo Rose" fake media won't tell you:

1) The number of Americans who think the country is on the "right track" has been steadily climbing and is now approaching a 6-year high.

2) In Wisconsin, Governor Walker is now only trailing by 5 points.  Last month, he was down by 10.

3) In New Jersey, the GOP candidate is only trailing by 2 points in the Senate race

4) In Oregon, the GOP nominee for governor is ahead by 1 point

5) In New Mexico, the dem candidate is only up by 2 points.

These last three races are all statistical toss-ups on this point.  They were on nobody's radar a month ago.  They are all still rated "likely dem" by the fake media, while they call the GA governor and KS governor race as "tossups".

Stay vigilant, but don't let the fake media get you down!
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

A little over 300,000 Republican voters turned out compared to the 500,000 plus Dem voters that showed up at the polls.

ETA:

View Quote
Well, it's MN, so...

I have zero faith in MNs voting system. Any time you can vouch for someone's residency there is going to be a problem.  People ride buses from polling place to polling place and vouch for each other. The Twin Cities is loaded with the kind of morons that vote in anti-American losers like Ellison.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well, it's MN, so...

I have zero faith in MNs voting system. Any time you can vouch for someone's residency there is going to be a problem.  People ride buses from polling place to polling place and vouch for each other. The Twin Cities is loaded with the kind of morons that vote in anti-American losers like Ellison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Well, it's MN, so...

Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I've argued with them on a couple of threads, and they are extremely bullheaded.  They'd rather see Chuck Schumer control the Senate and thwart any Trump judicial nominees than have Rick Scott in the Senate.
View Quote
Republicans like to lose based on their "principles" and then claim it's actually a victory.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#30]
All we can do is get out and vote.  Donald Trump isn't my ideal President, but he's done better than I thought he would and he's far better than the alternative.  Having him tied up for the next two years by House impeachment proceedings would be a very bad thing for this country.

The real NeverTrumpers need to consider carefully the consequences of sitting home this November.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'll be voting for sure.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Congratulations on buying in entirely to the left wing class warfare narrative.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well, it's MN, so...

View Quote
Those numbers can be misleading.  In a lot of midwestern states, you have conservatives who were democrats 30 years ago, and never changed party registration.  Remember, Trump came within 2 points of winning Minnesota.

Also, I failed to list in my previous post, that the Minnesota Senate race for the Franken seat shows the evil Planned Parenthood dem only winning by 4 points.  That is a winnable race for the GOP.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Republicans like to lose based on their "principles" and then claim it's actually a victory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.  Trump needs reinforcements.  And so-called conservatives are telling him to pound sand.  How did that work out in the Alabama Senate race?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
All we can do is get out and vote.  Donald Trump isn't my ideal President, but he's done better than I thought he would and he's far better than the alternative.  Having him tied up for the next two years by House impeachment proceedings would be a very bad thing for this country.

The real NeverTrumpers need to consider carefully the consequences of sitting home this November.
View Quote
I think even worse than House impeachment is if we lose the Senate, and thus the ability for Trump to get conservative judges nominated.

The House can be won back in 2020, but the Senate maps are horrible for the GOP in 2020 and 2022.

We actually need to win some Senate seats to have a buffer against losing seats in those years.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#37]
This guy tracks registration by states and does good at reporting the numbers.

Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#38]
I feel the same way I did in the last election.  Nervous.  The media and the polls are saying one thing but what I'm seeing on a daily basis says another.  I hope it turns out like the last election.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
There’s so much fail jammed in here that I find it hard to believe.

Is that you, Jeb?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:48:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
This. The rabid craziness of the left lately has made me check my ideals. I’ll fight like hell to get someone nominated who most closely aligns with my views, but will ultimately vote for anyone who has the best chance to beat the leftists.

That doesn’t mean that I can’t criticize “our people” when they do something stupid.

ETA: to the worriers, don’t forget that there are still lots of folks out there who see the portrayal of conservatives in a negative light, and won’t publicly admit their political position, but will vote against the Dems in the privacy of the voting booth.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Looks like really good news.  I am eager to see some numbers on Michigan after John James won the GOP primary there.  I think he has a really good chance to win.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'll still do my part but I would like to know how the rest of you feel?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:56:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Looks like really good news.  I am eager to see some numbers on Michigan after John James won the GOP primary there.  I think he has a really good chance to win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully he can start gaining

Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Conservatives are horrible at encouraging others to vote.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:07:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Republicans will have gains in the House AND Senate.
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^
fallingwrench

Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#48]
The Chicago Democratic Party has my vote.

And they're not going to give it up until Trump sends in the National Guard and executes every last one of the fucking bastards for treason.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:30:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Not being defeatist I just know as many point out the minority party makes gains when the majority party is  in charge.

I'm not digging this frothing madness the left has right now .

I'll still do my part but I would like to know how the rest of you feel?
View Quote
Let me guess the media told you it would be this way?

Surprises for sure.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top