Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/7/2019 8:14:54 AM EDT
Podcast..

guy pretty much says Right Wingers are gonna make the USA to war..not those poor deranged Leftists...

mentions a thread on AR15.Com and how we're gonna basically kill em all...and frothing at the mouth to do so.

first cast 3/28/19

oh and it's Trumps Fault.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:18:37 AM EDT
[#1]
got a link??
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:21:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think he is wrong, just going off your analysis.

The left has time on their side, those on the right are apt to wake up, realize that Trump is powerless and basically impotent, then start waging jihad.

I haven't heard the podcast but have heard it advertised.

We are getting close to something unpleasant in this country. I wish Trump would call for insurrection...

Basically say, "hey laws don't matter to Democrats or illegals so why should they to you? Do whatever you want for a few weeks, pardons for everyone and let's see what happens."
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Complete economic collapse, followed by a few years of Mad Max type antics, is more likely than civil war.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The Purge...like Idiocracy, it wasn't as much movie as it was documentary.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Heard this being advertised on an FM radio station a few weeks ago and wondered which way they would slant things.  From the OP's description I didn't miss anything.

Did they happen to mention in this podcast that most conservatives just want to be left alone without having leftist views constantly being shoved in our faces and liberals wanting to tax the ever loving shit out of us to pay for everything?
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Idiots have been spewing this nonsense since the race riots of the 60's.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:37:23 AM EDT
[#7]
How about we put that on the back burner because my business is really taking off.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about we put that on the back burner because my business is really taking off.
View Quote
Agreed. At least until my kid is out of diapers...

also, congrats on the business!
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#9]
They should be afraid of us. We're the well-armed sleeping giant, and they keep poking us with violations of our rights.

Stop fucking with us and obey the Constitution.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah well, I'm getting older by the minute so..... let's get this shit on the road. Leftists arent going to set themselves on fire ya know.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#11]
If Vegas makes the odds on that, I knew which side is better armed.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Frothing? No, no. Getting overly emotional impairs the thought process and screws with fire control.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Remember, Chicago is MAGA country. So we have that going for us....
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Podcast..

guy pretty much says Right Wingers are gonna make the USA to war..not those poor deranged Leftists...

mentions a thread on AR15.Com and how we're gonna basically kill em all...and frothing at the mouth to do so.

first cast 3/28/19

oh and it's Trumps Fault.
View Quote
How about a link OP?
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah well, I'm getting older by the minute so..... let's get this shit on the road. Leftists arent going to set themselves on fire ya know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  If it is going to happen, let it happen while I can deal with it and my daughter doesn't have to,
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:49:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They should be afraid of us. We're the well-armed sleeping giant, and they keep poking us with violations of our rights.

Stop fucking with us and obey the Constitution.
View Quote
I... don't think it works like that.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Violence rarely transforms losers into winners, and the right has been losing in America since the Revolution.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Violence rarely transforms losers into winners, and the right has been losing in America since the Revolution.
View Quote
yawn
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#19]
lol. To the Communists peace means an absence to the opposition of their tyranny.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
It won't transform anything. It will force the hand, much like a cornered animal.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is easily the dumbest thing posted on ARFCOM this year.  Your statement contradicts itself.  Use of violence is why we won the American Revolution.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#22]
It could happen here?

How many leaders of the DEMICRAPS have threaten to murder/harm/bomb or hang for treason anyone who disagrees with there agenda.

One of their generals
JOHN BRENNAN: "I called his behavior treasonous, which is to betray one's trust and aid and abet the enemy, and I stand very much by that claim. That exchange on "Meet the Press" over the weekend underscores how detached our public debate has become from the meaning of treason
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

No the commies have been on the assault for a decade.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
yawn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yawn
Hes not wrong.

The Right has lost everything we've tried to "Conserve" ever since the Whiskey Rebellion.

You think we're gonna win one here at this late hour?
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Completely economic collapse, followed by a few years of Mad Max type antics, is more likely than civil war.
View Quote
I'm more inclined to believe we'll end up in some sort of state of siege, street riots, assaults, drive by's that sort of thing all the while our political masters calling for more restrictions on freedom.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:12:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Completely economic collapse, followed by a few years of Mad Max type antics, is more likely than civil war.
View Quote
"We seek clothes for the cold times"
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Sounds quite missable
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:18:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It won't transform anything. It will force the hand, much like a cornered animal.
View Quote
Yes, but not how you think. Left political victory forcing rightists into initiating violence is a leftist win. As in the New Zealand terror shooting, it grants the left moderate/centrist sanction for a reluctant counter-terror response and absolves them of responsibility for collateral damage.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#28]
The deficit is going to be what hobbles us eventually, whether it's a Democrat or Republican in control.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:19:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
got a link??
View Quote
You can find some links here

https://www.reddit.com/r/dancarlin/comments/b7wksx/i_just_listened_to_a_new_podcast_it_could_happen/

but looks like one of these 100% SHITHEEL podcasts where you can't download the audio file, you have to listen to it from their website or install their spyware app.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You can find some links here

https://www.reddit.com/r/dancarlin/comments/b7wksx/i_just_listened_to_a_new_podcast_it_could_happen/

but looks like one of these 100% SHITHEEL podcasts where you can't download the audio file, you have to listen to it from their website or install their spyware app.
View Quote
Freedom isn't free bro. Need that spyware to get paid.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Robert Evans?

From Fucking Cracked?

Hell to the fuck no.

Dude is a fucking Commie.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Freedom isn't free bro. Need that spyware to get paid.
View Quote
If you can't download it, it's not a podcast.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Nah, barring a economic collapse it will continue to be the death of 1000 cuts.

Oh one of those cuts might hit a nerve and a few peeps will act-out but they will be branded as "nut-jobs" and members here will be wondering why the "Red Flag" laws half of them pushed for did not help.

Ask yourself, at what point for you is there "nothing else to lose", I suspect it's a pretty high bar for most.

I could really care less if the liberal city states burned their shit down around their ears. I watched DC burn once in my life, no shits given if it happens again.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Heard this being advertised on an FM radio station a few weeks ago and wondered which way they would slant things.  From the OP's description I didn't miss anything.

Did they happen to mention in this podcast that most conservatives just want to be left alone without having leftist views constantly being shoved in our faces and liberals wanting to tax the ever loving shit out of us to pay for everything?
View Quote
That's the way I see it, its really pretty simple:

The left:  wants to take things that don't belong to them from people who have earned it to give to people who don't deserve it under the false narrative of "fairness".  Not because they actually believe so, but because they want power and to stay in power. (cue the useful idiots phrase)

The right: wants to be left alone to be allowed to enjoy the fruits of their labor and freedoms that the constitution entails without having to constantly defend why they should be able to do so.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Isn’t SG Ammo in Oklahoma?
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Such an original and refreshing GD topic
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:45:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Liberals(Leftists) have Always been the violent ones.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
"We seek clothes for the cold times"
View Quote
I'll take you to the clothes, in exchange for herbs and meat.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Complete economic collapse, followed by a few years of Mad Max type antics, is more likely than civil war.
View Quote
A complete economic collapse will certainly result in totalitarian reactions by Democrats, if they are in control.  Those totalitarian actions would be nearly certain to result in civil war.  So the only way for a complete economic collapse to avoid civil war, is to keep Democrats from having control during the collapse.  Pretty simple, but given the shifting demographics in American, not easy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Dude sounds like an idiot.

I’m no prude but randomly inserting “fuck” into his dialog is distracting and comes off as childlike.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#42]
I think we are going to see a militarization of the left.

They will make deals with cartels and gangs like MS13.

Obama started this by giving the Sinaloa cartel freedom to operate in exchange for informing on rival cartels.

We have an illusion that the left is a bunch of latte-sipping skinny white boy hipsters.

The reality is that the left’s fastest growing power base is Latino and they have serious cartel and gang affiliations.

Look at Guatemala, El Salvador or Venezuela.

Our future will be full of Marxist guerillas, narco hit squads and Maduro-esque totalitarians.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Second?

Try third.

The first was in the 1770s, when we broke from England.

The second was the fracas 1861-1865.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I think we are going to see a militarization of the left.

They will make deals with cartels and gangs like MS13.

Obama started this by giving the Sinaloa cartel freedom to operate in exchange for informing on rival cartels.

We have an illusion the the left is a bunch of latte-sipping skinny white boy hipsters.

The reality is that the left’s fastest growing power base is Latino and hey have serious cartel and gang affiliations.

Look at Guatemala, El Salvador or Venezuela.

Our future will be full of Marxist guerillas, narco hit squads and Maduro-esque totalitarians.
View Quote
Yep.

Enemies Foreign and Domestic (Book 2) has a section on exactly how that dynamic is gonna play out too (between dumbass white hipsters and the La Raza types).
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 10:00:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I submit was a civil war for you if you were in Watts or LA or Baltimore or Ferguson and White at the wrong time.

It certainly was for Reginald Denny.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
+1

Agreed.  Society is a fragile ecosystem (economic system).  Disrupt it and you can count on the population to take it from there.  22 trillion in debt + personal debt is a good start.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Do you build large gas chambers?  Your business may take off exponentially.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Leftist violence is not a nail that sticks up. Rightist violence is.
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just the other day, I thought to myself, "Part of me wants to invest in companies making barbed wire and boxcars, though I doubt I'll live long enough to see any gains."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top