User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/17/2018 6:34:11 PM EDT

Israeli Commando Trains White South African Farmers in Self-Defense
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to see someone help them out. Should be us there too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#2]
How long till whitey gets pissed off and puts together a death squad or two. Gets on the offensive
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How long till whitey gets pissed off and puts together a death squad or two. Gets on the offensive
View Quote
Should have already happened.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The American Pravda remains silent.

We should sanction the fuck out of SA.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:42:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought the Boers already knew how to fuck people up or is this their offspring ?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw a special about the mess over there.  They apparently can’t own guns, one of the people featured was a woman who owned a paintball shop,  they were selling paintball guns for protection.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Those people are dead.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I saw a special about the mess over there.  They apparently can’t own guns, one of the people featured was a woman who owned a paintball shop,  they were selling paintball guns for protection.
View Quote
Gun ownership is legal but there are licenses and hoops to jump through.  I know a guy who still has family there and says target shooting isn't common or popular anymore because ammo is crazy expensive.  He tried sending reloading equipment and supplies but ITAR won't allow that.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd support the US helping out. Not only do I believe in the cause but the liberal tears would flow like Niagara falls during the spring thaw.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, that'll vapor lock some 88ers
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Those people are dead.
View Quote
Sometimes you have to know when to leave.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Better to just leave. You shoot someone they will probably throw you in jail or his tribe will come burn your house down.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:36:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Those people are dead.
View Quote
Yep.  Sucks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Did they gi e them guns and ammo?
Or just show them how they do it and leave?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Gun ownership is legal but there are licenses and hoops to jump through.  I know a guy who still has family there and says target shooting isn't common or popular anymore because ammo is crazy expensive.  He tried sending reloading equipment and supplies but ITAR won't allow that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Working as planned
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Good.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#17]
They are indeed dead. Should have taken care of business decades ago.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#18]
IIRC, MiamiJBT has a thread about this white farmer murdering in SA. It was fairly recent...
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Would we leave if this happened here?

I get it. I also get why they aren’t leaving.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#20]
It's unwinnable. If you are a white south african, walk away with whatever you can.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The American Pravda remains silent.

We should sanction the fuck out of SA.
View Quote
I gotta learn exactly what sanctions are, how they even matter, and how it affects a country. South Africa doesn't have jack shit to offer,do they?...
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Carrying with an empty chamber is retarded.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#23]
1.  Australia offered to fast-track visas for white South African farmers for humanitarian reasons but the SA government wouldn't allow it.

2.  The SA government is not only not doing anything to help the farmers, they are enacting laws to confiscate their lands.

That is a government that is fundamentally flawed and needs to go away.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#24]
That's racist. Those Jews are literally Hitler /sarcasm
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
1.  Australia offered to fast-track visas for white South African farmers for humanitarian reasons but the SA government wouldn't allow it.

2.  The SA government is not only not doing anything to help the farmers, they are enacting laws to confiscate their lands.

That is a government that is fundamentally flawed and needs to go away.
View Quote
From what I've read, white SAers can't leave with over 10k, either.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's unwinnable. If you are a white south african, walk away with whatever you can.
View Quote
If you are allowed to leave.

First law of surviving a slow-moving disaster: Buy more time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#27]
We take in all the crap of the other countries, why don't bring the SA's over here ?

Finally bring in some good people in to the country.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We take in all the crap of the other countries, why don't bring the SA's over here ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Because they are the wrong color.

Finally bring in some good people in to the country.
Good people don't vote Democrat. Can't bring those in.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'd support the US helping out. Not only do I believe in the cause but the liberal tears would flow like Niagara falls during the spring thaw.
View Quote
We will help out, but not the whites.  Your tax dollars will eventually go to feed anti-white racist communists.   Same as it ever was.

Kudos to the Israeli trooper in helping those people there defend their family.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
literally my first thoughts.

But the joos....but he is training whites to kill to prevent white genocide...but joos.....buttttt....
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

But the joos....but he is training whites to kill to prevent white genocide...but joos.....buttttt....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/Pol/ and Netanyahu's government already forged an alliance against Soros. Get with the times gramps.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Leave SA or die there
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
When you’re outnumbered 98 to 2 it won’t matter.  Trump airdropping them artillery and tanks won’t help unless every white moves to the same area and establishes Whiteland.

Some isolated farmers and random others learning the finest in 1980’s small arms tactics won’t matter a bit in the long run.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Leave SA or die there
View Quote
In many cases they literally are not allowed to leave.

And where are they supposed to go that will not deport them back to South Africa.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're in fucking africa, the black market on the continent can get you almost anything. Fuck paintball guns and licenses, they should be getting themselves beltfeds, mines and rpgs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#37]
From my understanding, they have no willing countries to take them in. Sux for those guys. Really watching history unfold here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
When you’re outnumbered 98 to 2 it won’t matter.  Trump airdropping them artillery and tanks won’t help unless every white moves to the same area and establishes Whiteland.

Some isolated farmers and random others learning the finest in 1980’s small arms tactics won’t matter a bit in the long run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The numbers matter little. Once you form a few Boer/Anglo battalions, their competency advantage will eliminate any potential for victory by their opposition regardless of numbers.

The problem is that the Boer/Anglos are dispersed too thinly to form units of any meaningful mass.

Another problem is that external powers will intervene against any effective resistance by the Boer/Anglos, including direct combat action if required. Those combat assets would not have the same competency limitations as the locals.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Likely too late for those who stayed.  It sucks, but it just becomes a mathematical equation at a certain point.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
/Pol/ and Netanyahu's government already forged an alliance against Soros. Get with the times gramps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of them realizing they'll never have 14 with 88 holding them down.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Glad to see someone help them out. Should be us there too.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Smartest thing to do would be to become Jewish and then move to Israel.

The time for getting out of SA with any sort of assets is long, long gone.

Bad story, guy who lives in town is from SA, very sucessful and holy shit in great shape for his age. He had a Gf (I think they went to HS together and reconnected) in SA, trying to get her over here. Couple of dude broke in a tried to rape her while he was on the phone with her... Imagine being that helpless... I guess she fought them off or made enough noise that theu decided not to, but they beat the fucking shit out of her. He got her over here, it was a hassle though. iirc, she came on a tourist visa and they got married, so she got to stay, but he was faily well connected, so...
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Smartest thing to do would be to become Jewish and then move to Israel.
View Quote
Can you imagine the triggering that would happen if Israel let them all in?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are light years ahead of them in the civilian armed defense department.  We should be importing the white farmers like cheap oil, I met a couple of them about a year ago, they bust serious ass for next to nothing like messicans, except they're super happy to be here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
They would. I pretty sure if it’s proven that you are no shit Jewish, you can move there and become a citizen. I only remember that because of an article I read about that liberal cunt Natalie Portman. Ack, looked it up, she was born there. But, they sure let a lot of Ethopian jews into the country, so.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:35:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We are light years ahead of them in the civilian armed defense department.  We should be importing the white farmers like cheap oil, I met a couple of them about a year ago, they bust serious ass for next to nothing like messican, except they're super happy to be here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are light years ahead of them in the civilian armed defense department.  We should be importing the white farmers like cheap oil, I met a couple of them about a year ago, they bust serious ass for next to nothing like messican, except they're super happy to be here.
And they don't vote for communists.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They would. I pretty sure if it’s proven that you are no shit Jewish, you can move there and become a citizen. I only remember that because of an article I read about that liberal cunt Natalie Portman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would. I pretty sure if it’s proven that you are no shit Jewish, you can move there and become a citizen. I only remember that because of an article I read about that liberal cunt Natalie Portman.
Ehhh, the Israeli government has some leeway regarding recent converts.

But if Netanyahu made it happen, the triggering would be glorious.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are doing it in cities and most whites left the cities and moved to the burbs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Those who have stayed are willing to die there and fight to the death to protect what is theirs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Ehhh, the Israeli government has some leeway regarding recent converts.

But if Netanyahu made it happen, the triggering would be glorious.
View Quote
I think they would let them stay regarless, probably Nz and AUS as well. Getting there is probably the issue. I suppose you could go as a tourist and then ask for asylum, but the of course, you don’t have any assets.

I know SA has some strict rules on how much you can move out of the countey, hell, it may be zero now. The whites who saw the writing on the wall bailed with assets and when the majority took over they put the clamps on that.

I’m all for letting the SA farmers come here, of course the libs would bitch because they are white. Any reasonable person would understand they are a drastic minority and are being persecuted, it’s just that their country sucks. I would go so far as telling the SA gov’t to let them take their assets and move or the US will put sanctions on them and any company that does business with them... See how you like it when you can’t get your red kool-aid motherfuckers.

I like South Africans, they are tough and don’t take shit from anyone, at least not the ones I know/have met. Except Charlize Theron, she’s a liberal cunt.

...and I will ruin a whole lot of leg humpers day, for the most part, Israelis can’t shoot for shit. They only look good because of the people they fight. Kind of like AL looks good because it’s located next to MS.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top