Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2018 8:58:35 AM EDT
These people are the lowest of the low.  The ones stateside are nothing but attention whores crashing Jewish meetings and the ones in Israel try to get IDF to shoot their kids so they can use it as propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I love the American "Jews for Palestine."
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#2]
People who watch the MSM and are manipulated by it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I could give two shits about Palestinian activists, or Jewish activists, or Ukrainian activists, or Irish activists, or Mexican activists.  It's the anti-gun activists that are the worst because they can have an immediate impact on my life.  Priorities count for me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
These are just as bad if not worse... WTF people. The people you are trying to help actively want to kill you and your families.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These are just as bad if not worse... WTF people. The people you are trying to help actively want to kill you and your families.
View Quote
Persecution is a sport to some people
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oy vey, why do they hate us?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:23:58 AM EDT
[#7]
When I was working on my MBA, the instructors would sometimes have relevant people from industry come speak in class.  In a supply chain class we had a mid level manager who worked in supply chain at a Caterpillar factory.  Everything was going normally until it got around to one girl in class who started in on the guy asking why they sold bulldozers to the Israeli military and how did he feel watching his products being used to threaten families and raze the homes of innocent children.  I think even the professor's jaw dropped at such an expected turn.  He quickly cut her off before she got too wound up, but I felt bad for the speaker.  His plant wasn't even involved in bulldozer manufacturing, and he certainly wasn't involved in negotiating contracts with foreign governments.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn OP........I can't think of much worse without getting into a category represented by a guy like mass murderer Charles Manson.

I think you got me on this one!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:26:52 AM EDT
[#9]
The Iranians that finance them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
to alleviate the confusion:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Kinda says it all doesn't it.

Plus, no true Christian in their right mind could EVER have voted for the Beast for god's sake.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Palestinian, Israeli, whatever. I just wish we'd stay out of that godawful mess. We have our own problems.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I knew a Palestinian fairly well in graduate engineering school.
Nice guy. Kind and quiet. Serious student.

One day we got to talking about Jews.
Right before my eyes this nice quiet kid does a 180 personality change.

Tells me loudly, "If there was a Jew in this room and I had a knife or other weapon I'd kill him immediately".

Whoa dude moment.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's the equivalent of "wildebeests for lions".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top