Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 5:59:11 PM EDT
Or should I use some other brand.

I need to do a oil change which specs 10w60, for my wife's moto guzzi.

Edit: I don't think the oil has to be 4T rated because this thing has I dry clutch I think.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Euro trash import guys swear by it... I've got 2 gallons in the garage for a GTI build but I'm not sold on it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure how we're defining good, however, I've used it in my Porsches for many years and have no complaints.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using it in multiple BMWs for years.  Going to try some on my daughter's new Subaru.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The vintage/restoration BMW folks recommend it (FPNI?? ). I bought some for my next change.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I use it in my "Euro trash" BMW.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Used the 75-90 Syn in the rear gear of my Guzzi with an as instructed tablespoon of Molybdenum Disulfide for 15 years and the last 14 years in the rear gear of my Miata. So far so good.

Really like the extendable no mess pour tube.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Euro trash import guys swear by it... I've got 2 gallons in the garage for a GTI build but I'm not sold on it.
View Quote

We do
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top