Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2020 1:35:05 AM EDT
With the Corona Virus, Stock Market Crash, and the tanking of the oil markets - it’s been forever since anyone complained about the vaping epidemic.  Guess it is no longer an epidemic anymore...

Only problem is I guess no hardware is coming out of China any time soon.  But honestly, have not seen many new products anyway and the stores are still stocked.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 2:09:22 AM EDT
[#1]
The damage was already done on several State levels, and many shops ended up closing up

Seems like commonplace though... whats the "crisis" of the moment news cycle, and we the sheeple eat it right up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 3:01:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Only eclipsed by the beer virus!
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DasRonin:
Only eclipsed by the beer virus!
View Quote

Do you have information on anymore claimed vaping deaths?
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Google "vaping covid"

This was three pages down
https://filtermag.org/vaping-coronavirus-prohibition/amp/
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 12:45:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Every third ad I see on youtube is warning of inhaling toxic metal particles from vaping.  They even have some really dramatic sci-fi movie visuals to go along with it.

Someone with lots of money is still hating on the vaping.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 12:11:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GraboidHunter:
Every third ad I see on youtube is warning of inhaling toxic metal particles from vaping.  They even have some really dramatic sci-fi movie visuals to go along with it.

Someone with lots of money is still hating on the vaping.
View Quote

Yeah where they burn a coil with no juice or cotton at 200+ watts for 10 seconds then show how its bad for you....
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#7]
way too much shit was called vaping.  The deaths were from vitamin E acetate.  It had no place in vape juice, but apparently it was used in THC solutions.  I think the dry high temp coils were also vaporizing "herb" or dabbing wax.  None of those has anything really to do with vaping a PG/VG nic juice.
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 3:58:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top