User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thought you didn't like cobra buckles. Actually, hate may be more accurate...

ETA: Faint memory from many years ago is all. Probably wrong on the username...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Holy shit you do, I've order from you several times and never noticed

https://esstac.com/camo-patterns/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you want us taking pictures or making gear?

These colors or camo prints are not new and not allot of info is going to be gained by seeing the same pouch in black or multicam.  Not trying to be an ass here.  We do have a color page on our site that shows what they look like on an actual pouch but no one seems to ever look.

Holy shit you do, I've order from you several times and never noticed

https://esstac.com/camo-patterns/

This would be more helpful if the camo patterns were labeled.
Just saying.
I know y'all are trying to find ways to kill time.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Had 2 esstac pistol pouches come in yesterday.....2....but I only got one sticker. Cheap fucking cocksucker will never get my business again until I need more pouches.
View Quote

Buy 3 pouches next time and we will send 2 stickers until we don't
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Any idea when the BF ranger green ass’s are shipping? My dinner plates I got on BF need a home
View Quote

Soon!

Should have been out already but we had some holiday and fake covid sickness delays......  Only a few peeps on night shift who do them so

All CB/MC have shipped, RG/BLK/MCblk getting done now, very close
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't hate em

Company has been annoying at times but has gotten better, especially in the beginning when we were treated crappy by them.  What boggles my fucking mind is why the hell is the North American distribution for them in fucking Canada.....  I highly doubt their Canadian sales warranted that even in the slightest.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you made me a woodland ass yet?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This would be more helpful if the camo patterns were labeled.
Just saying.
I know y'all are trying to find ways to kill time.
View Quote

If you don't know what a pattern is that's been around for 10/20/30/100 years no amount of LARGE LETTERS will help you

Old site actually had it when you hovered over the pic.  We lost some features but gained many more!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The forum

Youre old.... So am I....
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

We had a woodland ASS on one of the rubber dummies almost all year that I refused to sell(was the last Carrier we had for a long time) or let anyone sell that I would legit give you

Only some asshat sold it off my dummies while I was on a trip
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We had a woodland ASS on one of the rubber dummies almost all year that I refused to sell(was the last Carrier we had for a long time) or let anyone sell that I would legit give you

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess I'll just keep showing up, without beer, loiter in your showroom, ask stupid questions, tell all the walk-ins about cola warrior while not social distancing.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:04:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Esstac is good people. Need to upgrade my mid kywis to tall kywis on my PC.

Will someone fax Stu to let him know to be on the lookout for my email for my upcoming order?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Stop being fat?

We have made some XXXL and XXXXL's before.  All for cops!
View Quote

this really made me laugh
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Anyone order from these guys? Legit?
View Quote
Esstac is fantastic.

It's a REALLY small shop though, so give ol dude a generous lead time. Everything I have of theirs is Afghanistan and Iraq approved
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Confirming esstac is good peeps.

@esstac-

A HUGE kudos to Dan. He truly took care of me today!!! Thank you guys for all you are doing out there.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Esstac is fantastic.

It's a REALLY small shop though, so give ol dude a generous lead time. Everything I have of theirs is Afghanistan and Iraq approved
View Quote

Small as in 60 peeps now, but yes we are feeling extremely cramped in the shop atm!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Soon!

Should have been out already but we had some holiday and fake covid sickness delays......  Only a few peeps on night shift who do them so

View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually u are right.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

@esstac-

A HUGE kudos to Dan. He truly took care of me today!!! Thank you guys for all you are doing out there.
View Quote

That's terrible. I'll tell him that he was too nice.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#19]
was gonna order a daeodon ass but no bueno

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@esstac-

Hold up. Lemme at least get a shipping notification first.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Soon!

View Quote

So.....probably Zero chance in switching my preorder ASS from Ranger Green to Multi Cam?

Hmmmm, dang.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Esstac is the besttac. Don’t look elsewhere. The others suck. And they have kiwis.

Esstac, please stock woodland daeodons. Please.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So.....probably Zero chance in switching my preorder ASS from Ranger Green to Multi Cam?

Hmmmm, dang.
View Quote

Email Ryan and he can swap a RG to MC for you
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Esstac is the besttac. Don’t look elsewhere. The others suck. And they have kiwis.

Esstac, please stock woodland daeodons. Please.
View Quote

Who the hell wants woodland anything anymore. This isn’t 1970 gramps.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:12:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
was gonna order a daeodon ass but no bueno

View Quote

We only speak Skagit fly-fishing out here. Our mold maker is a living legend in the fly fishing world.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Noooice
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#28]
They make the best tactical shotgun accessories!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Don't hate em

Company has been annoying at times but has gotten better, especially in the beginning when we were treated crappy by them.  What boggles my fucking mind is why the hell is the North American distribution for them in fucking Canada.....  I highly doubt their Canadian sales warranted that even in the slightest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't hate em

So cobra buckles are a manufacturer instead of a style or design? Guess they could be both, lol...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:21:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Small as in 60 peeps now, but yes we are feeling extremely cramped in the shop atm!
View Quote

@esstac-
Keep up the good work! I'm still rocking a few years old set of Kywis on my gunbelt and my vest!
Also, looking at the site, I'm not seeing the boars listed any more. Are yall still making chest rigs?

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:30:15 AM EDT
[#31]
I want me some Daeodon ASS in the worst way.  I bought a Condor as a place holder last year and hope I get the chance to upgrade.

Currently have an Esstac shooter's belt and several KYWIs on order.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:15:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

@esstac-
Keep up the good work! I'm still rocking a few years old set of Kywis on my gunbelt and my vest!
Also, looking at the site, I'm not seeing the boars listed any more. Are yall still making chest rigs?

https://i.imgur.com/4fyRVUS.jpg
View Quote

Not making any atm but will again sometime.....  We had to nuke some things to keep the time frames low during the 2020 shenanigans and lookin like 2021 is shaping up for it also
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where/who do you order from? Which site vendors and where at in EE?
Thanks!

Here
Since you seem to be answering questions, and the first thing I saw on SKD's page was a KYWI insert, I have a question. I have a Ferro Slickster with the kangaroo placard and elastic mag inserts; any way to mount KYWIs in a kangaroo pouch?

Thank you,
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Their winter balmz keeps my 2011's slick as hell even when it's 25-30F out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Appropriate name seeing as that is what most firearm lubricants are. Seems like every few years there is a new magic lube that is the best ever. Fireclean, Frog lube, etc.

Just use Mobil One a vehicles engine isn't that much different than the inside of a rifle. Metal on metal, friction, heat, carbon. Millions of dollars have been spent developing motor oils to reduce wear, increase reliability, and preserve engines. It should be able to handle firearms just as easily IMO.

I got in on a cherry blamz order here cause I was A. drunk and it was a sale and B. everyone was doing it. I ended up with all sorts of varieties, I mean I live in the valley of CA and I order there sub zero blend that night I pretty much just used left over motor oil in my rifles till that point, and my one rifle that never ran right, now runs 100% on black rifle balm. Would I ordered 9 bottles of the stuff again? Hopefully not. But when I run out of the 4 bottles of black rifle balm in 2077 I'll probably order more. Ya ya sample size of one.

Their winter balmz keeps my 2011's slick as hell even when it's 25-30F out
Why TF would you go outside when it's that cold? That apocalyptic conditions.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Ryan taught me it is acceptable to wear an esstac inner belt as a regular belt during your day to day life.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ryan taught me it is acceptable to wear an esstac inner belt as a regular belt during your day to day life.
View Quote
Who told you that wasn't ok? I've been doing it since I got my belt. Velcro belt for the win! I wonder how well velcro shoes work?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Who told you that wasn't ok? I've been doing it since I got my belt. Velcro belt for the win! I wonder how well velcro shoes work?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just never realized I could be ready to larp at a moments notice.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Esstac sucks...
... the money out of my wallet. And for good reason. All my experiences with esstac have been very good from the quality of their products to their customer service.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#39]
They suck. Quality is so good I’ve had to use the same inner Velcro belt every day for work since the first run in 2016. What tactical belt lasts that long? Now I don’t have an excuse to buy a crappy Chinese knock off from Bezo’s commie commerce.

I also have a double M4 mag pouch that I’ve had for God know how long. 2 deployments, uptrend training events and it only gets dirtier.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Just replaced all my million year old hsgi pouches with esstacs

Make my pp hard
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Their shipping sucks too. Friday to Sunday from Washington to Florida was just not fast enough.

As a note of observation and a possible way to streamline things a bit more I noticed while getting my carrier set up today. It seems you could use those G hooks that you use on the cummerbund adjustments to attach the placards at the 2 mounting points. It would definitely slim all that down and rid all that plastic clip bulk that the magazine baseplates slap against currently.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Their shipping sucks too. Friday to Sunday from Washington to Florida was just not fast enough.

As a note of observation and a possible way to streamline things a bit more I noticed while getting my carrier set up today. It seems you could use those G hooks that you use on the cummerbund adjustments to attach the placards at the 2 mounting points. It would definitely slim all that down and rid all that plastic clip bulk that the magazine baseplates slap against currently.
View Quote

Not very QD
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Have Stu call you.

If that's been posted multiple times, I don't apologize. Email him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I wish I could post the multicam black video they posted, but I think it was on FB or IG.

I love those guys because they don't put up with stupid customer nonsense and are always posting "Hey, here's how that works" or "here is the pattern we receive" or "every time you fucking call or email us we're not making things or shipping things"

They are my business spirit animal
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:32:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Buy the product or don't.

If you do buy the product shut the fuck up and wait. It will be delivered to you. There's a disclaimer about timing that's pretty easy to see, it's called under promise over deliver. It's not Amazon.

Fuck you for asking questions that are already on the website. Fuck you for taking up my time.

Dont waste my motherfucking time!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Esstac Haiku
Bang bang bang bang bang
Empty, out of fight, sad feeling
Mag in pouch, relieved
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

How does it perform with AIWB?...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#48]
My only complaint - they list their patterns and show images but they are not numbered or labeled so it is tough to know what camp pattern to order..

EDIT- order placed with wrong color tonight - emailed, if they can change it, great! If not it will be a reminder every time I use it not to be stupid..
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Today’s mail call...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Wtf I never get art
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top