Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2021 10:28:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Bill is a pragmatic leftist and not an insane activist and has been for some years
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#2]
He's a complete shitbag, but he isn't necessarily stupid.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Broken clock.

Fuck Bill Maher.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Broken clock.

Fuck Bill Maher.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#5]
You should just assume that anything he says has a communist agenda behind it.

That asshole would happily toss you in a mass grave and rape your small children for sport.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Smarmy motherfucker.

Fuck Bill Maher with a baseball bat wrapped in rusty barbed wire.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Government over regulation and corporatism are the real problems.  The politicians are very good at getting us to fight among ourselves so we don’t focus our attention on them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Ohh this excerpt from article has me scared. Who cares what they think.

But there's a difference between holding illiberal beliefs and acting violently on them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#9]
He misses the point. The left wants to provoke the violence, at least the oligarchs running that shitshow do. They claim to be non-violent while acting as agent  provocateurs and pushing for a violent reaction they can exploit. The psychology of the “dilemma action” that Erin Smith stated. Put your opponent in a position where they must choose an action that makes them look bad either way. The Capitol riot played right into this.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#10]
They are scared and trying to walk things back because they realize when we decide to fight back, the entire country is gonna get ugly and they don't feel great about their protection or sustainability. Running your mouth on tv doesn't pump water to SoCal, grow food, provide services and offer protection. They are in self preservation mode.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Fuck that smarmy douche.

The whole political class, both sides, need to be fired.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck that guy and what he's saying. Treat us like total shitbags for 4 years and now we're supposed to kiss and make up. Too late, the Dragon has stirred
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They are scared and trying to walk things back because they realize when we decide to fight back, the entire country is gonna get ugly and they don't feel great about their protection or sustainability. Running your mouth on tv doesn't pump water to SoCal, grow food, provide services and offer protection. They are in self preservation mode.
View Quote

Maher thinks they’ll want to smooth things over in some smug benevolent manner, he makes money from an adversarial schtick. He needs the political juxtaposition to continue, them shutting down speech is leaving him nothing to argue about.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#14]
the same guy who called for economic collapse because orengeman bad.

yeah sure, i'm interested in any thing he has to say.

and when i say interested i mean zero fucks given
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bill is a pragmatic leftist and not an insane activist and has been for some years
View Quote

This.  He's a lefty that pokes a lot of fun for comedy (he is a comedian, of course) but he's not batshit insane.  I think he's more centrist than he lets on as part of mainstream Hollywood's schtick is TDS to the point of lunacy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#16]
I didnt watch all the vid or finish reading the article... I had to go let the dog out to take a Bill Maher!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:01:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This.  He pokes fun for giggles (he is a comedian, of course) but he's not batshit insane.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  He pokes fun for giggles (he is a comedian, of course) but he's not batshit insane.

yes but the left gets their news from comedians.  jon stewart is to millennials what cronkite was to boomers

that's how fucked up the country is.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Not interested in making nice with leftists now that they’ve stolen an election. Fuck Biden and more importantly fuck liberals, we’ve got nothing in common, no reason to pretend we do.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

yes but the left gets their news from comedians.  jon stewart is to millennials what cronkite was to boomers

that's how fucked up the country is.
View Quote

"If you don't read the news, you're uninformed.  If you do read it, you're misinformed...  One of the effects is the need to be first, not even to be true anymore.  So what a responsibility you all have; not just to be first but to tell the truth.  We live in a society now where it's just first.  Who cares, get it out there.  We don't care who it hurts.  We don't care who we destroy.  We don't care if it's true.  Just say it; sell it.  Anything you practice you'll get good at - including BS."
-Denzel Washington, Dec 2016

A comedian is just as good a source of news as a journalist in clown world.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Smarmy motherfucker.

View Quote

Sideways.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Fuck him, and fuck ANYONE who is still pushing the narrative that what happened on January 6th was an "insurrection."
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Still a condescending sending leftist dick, but only partly wrong this time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Considering hes a liberal and not a leftist i would assume he would feel this way.

Has gotten a lot of headlines wrong over recent years but will imagine him to continue to be critical of authoritarian leftists tactics and the crushing of freedoms.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#24]
He still thinks,and says,that Trump voters are too stupid for their own good,it’s just that he wants you treated like retarded children rather than terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He still thinks,and says,that Trump voters are too stupid for their own good,it’s just that he wants you treated like retarded children rather than terrorists.
View Quote

Yep, and how anyone watched that and liked his message, is either a never Trump or hates those of us in the R party who are absolutely sick of their shit. To be fair, I didnt finish the video. I made it to about 3 mins in because I dont do well with people making fun of me while telling me who I should be mad at.

The way he talked about the Babbitt woman makes me hope I run into dear old Bill in an airport or somewhere else...I dont think he will be very comfortable and I hope he has a low tolerance for pain.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:14:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Broken clock.

Fuck Bill Maher.
View Quote

Quoted:

Agreed.
View Quote

What they said.

A guy that agrees with me 1% of the time, still disagrees 99% all other times.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What they said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Broken clock.

Fuck Bill Maher.

Quoted:

Agreed.

What they said.

Mean while far too many on our side will crucify allies because they disagree on 5%.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#28]
He’s a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He's a piece of shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Even a blind hog........

He's still on my personal bitch slap list.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Maher thinks they’ll want to smooth things over in some smug benevolent manner, he makes money from an adversarial schtick. He needs the political juxtaposition to continue, them shutting down speech is leaving him nothing to argue about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that he's smart enough to realize that he's just as vulnerable to be deplatformed as the right are.  He's too "white male" and has too many previous politically incorrect (lol, boomer joke) opinions to be safe and he knows it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#32]
He speaks out of both sides of his mouth on this. He, like Michael Moore, predicted turning off rust belt FDR/Reagan Democrats would hurt the party. Mocking the fly over states would be a losing strategy long term. He then shits all over Trump supporters and fly over country the other 29 minutes. I do give him some credit for shitting on Muslims as woke as the upper echelons of Hollywood leftist are.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fuck Bill Maher.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#34]
The first thing you have to remember about ANYONE who has had a national audience for more than 5 minutes is a shill for the banks and corporations. No matter what image they portray they are guaranteed to be reciting a narrative 90% of the time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Biden's wealth tax is going to be draining a lot of the jizz out Hollywood leftists. Remember, they are greedy putzes first, liberals second.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#36]
You can rightfully hate Maher for a variety of reasons but factually he has stood up to liberals and pissed them off on a routine basis for years.  You might not like his overarching political stance but he will call out intellectual dishonesty when he sees it which I can appreciate.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Smarmy motherfucker.

View Quote

dont you talk about Lucille that way...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Government over regulation and corporatism are the real problems.  The politicians are very good at getting us to fight among ourselves so we don’t focus our attention on them.
View Quote

[threadjack] but it aint politicians, its the media [/threadjack]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:15:00 PM EDT
[#40]
No quote? No summary?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Fuck Bill Maher.  You give in to the commies and drink the cool aid and I will never have an ounce of respect for you again.  Fuck him, fuck his olive branches, and mother fuck his attempt to leave CA.  I hope Newsome chains that man to California and squeezes him for every tax penny technically possible, and even some that are illegal.  Stay over there, commie lover.  We don't want you anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top