User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My Steam username is SuperSix.
View Quote
Aiight, going to look for you up and add you - I PLAY DAILY; it's the only thing "I play"; for an ARFCOMMER, I find it just instinctive to be the choice.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Aiight, going to look for you up and add you - I PLAY DAILY; it's the only thing "I play"; for an ARFCOMMER, I find it just instinctive to be the choice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Steam username is SuperSix.

For me its either Insurgency or Team Fortress 2. Total opposites I know.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:26:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you look me up? I didn't get a friend request. What's your Steam username?
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 4:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
The update has apparently turned Co-op enemy AI into armed crack heads

Anyways,
https://newworldinteractive.com/update-1-11-operation-warlord-comes-to-consoles/
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 2:42:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone playing this on Xbox at all? I bought it the other day after reading this thread and it's definitely the most realistic fps game. I haven't found a good fps since BF2142. It's definitely taking me a while to get all of the controls figured out. Unfortunately all of my friends are content only playing Apex so I've only done local matches with bots.

BasscatJake is my gamertag if anyone plays on xbox and doesn't mind a newbie on their team
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#6]
For the record, I'm still playing this game every day.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL I took this pic today because it reminded me of Insurgency

People playing Breacher be like:
Attachment Attached File

Theyd totally use a red dot+ Mag on an Uzi or something
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Did you look me up? I didn't get a friend request. What's your Steam username?
View Quote
I did - but as a PC user I don't think we can play together

(my screen name is "Solo (USA)"
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 8:37:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
What game modes do you play?  I find myself playing Ambush almost exclusively.  But then again, I'm an old Counterstrike player.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:41:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What game modes do you play?  I find myself playing Ambush almost exclusively.  But then again, I'm an old Counterstrike player.  
View Quote
Co-op exclusively.

LOVE the team play with other humans, always been that kind of guy - I come from the era of Flashpoint, VBS1, VBS2 et cetera!
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think you are right.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 6:35:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For the record, I'm still playing this game every day.  
View Quote

Me too brother. Still FN love this game. My wife has been forced to learn it now too since I no longer play bf4... I do miss the armor battles at golumnd railway tho ??.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Just to join you - brothers - I am playing it every day. Every single day. At least one match (I only do co-op).

PS they said that they'll make the console version compatible with the PC version - to play online together; I believe them.
Hence the future is bright.

This is the ONLY thing I play anymore; it just doesn't go away, it stays and if anything, it becomes more addictive.

They have progressively made the AI harsher in the past two months, definitely noticeable - at least on PC.

It is NOT an easy 'game' by any standard; I am either fully involved physically and mentally every time or the 'team' won't win the match; it's that tough.

ETA PS I have actually configured my own Mk18 as in the game, believe it or not; and I just bought a Krink (AKSU74U) because of this game; and I will configure it very similarly

Mk18 Suppressed by SoloDallas, on Flickr
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just to join you - brothers - I am playing it every day. Every single day. At least one match (I only do co-op).

PS they said that they'll make the console version compatible with the PC version - to play online together; I believe them.
Hence the future is bright.

This is the ONLY thing I play anymore; it just doesn't go away, it stays and if anything, it becomes more addictive.

They have progressively made the AI harsher in the past two months, definitely noticeable - at least on PC.

It is NOT an easy 'game' by any standard; I am either fully involved physically and mentally every time or the 'team' won't win the match; it's that tough.

ETA PS I have actually configured my own Mk18 as in the game, believe it or not; and I just bought a Krink (AKSU74U) because of this game; and I will configure it very similarly

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51793079663_9af3eede4a_k.jpgMk18 Suppressed by SoloDallas, on Flickr
View Quote

Honestly, been playing since the Beta. The original mode felt a bit too easy at times. The AI used to be harder/cheaper tbh. like 360 flick shots with a MG from 1000m away cheap.

Or like an enemy is on the bridge, and you only see the crown of their head. Somehow they can shoot you accurately lol.. Or they would shoot you throw walls, etc.

Balancing got a little bit better, but on certain maps AI gets stuck on things. Refinery for the finale for example. It used to be super intense defending that hanger.

If you think its hard now, try ISMC. After returning to Vanilla I was really kicking ass lol
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Honestly, been playing since the Beta. The original mode felt a bit too easy at times. The AI used to be harder/cheaper tbh. like 360 flick shots with a MG from 1000m away cheap.

Or like an enemy is on the bridge, and you only see the crown of their head. Somehow they can shoot you accurately lol.. Or they would shoot you throw walls, etc.

Balancing got a little bit better, but on certain maps AI gets stuck on things. Refinery for the finale for example. It used to be super intense defending that hanger.

If you think its hard now, try ISMC. After returning to Vanilla I was really kicking ass lol
View Quote
HA!

I do have ISMC, but it's been months I didn't use it anymore; going to do it today (I also want to see what mods they did to the AKS74U, now my current holy grail SBR)

PS I hate it with a passion when AI shoots me - one shot one kill - it always takes me at least a full burst to get one of them, I hate it when I'm down one shot one kill!
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 12:22:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
HA!

I do have ISMC, but it's been months I didn't use it anymore; going to do it today (I also want to see what mods they did to the AKS74U, now my current holy grail SBR)

PS I hate it with a passion when AI shoots me - one shot one kill - it always takes me at least a full burst to get one of them, I hate it when I'm down one shot one kill!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA!

Early in the Beta, I got sniped by a fucking Makarov from long distance.

Also it's boring but I usually just use a M16 with a C79. The fire rate is pretty insane even on semiauto.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

ETA added you as friend on Steam, hoping it's you
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 8:18:17 PM EDT
[#18]
You PC boys are so lucky. There's a small chance we'll get ISMC on console I hear but won't hold my breath. And very nice mk18 clone! I want to get a psa 10.5 chf pistol before the FBATFE tries to ban/ force us to register them. Got a  '86 Tula 74u kit in the basement I need to build one day also.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't get it :(
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
HA - my mistake, added Captain_Destro, not just Capt - will fix it tomorrow Captain! ("Solo (USA")

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 9:43:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anyone playing this on Xbox at all? I bought it the other day after reading this thread and it's definitely the most realistic fps game. I haven't found a good fps since BF2142. It's definitely taking me a while to get all of the controls figured out. Unfortunately all of my friends are content only playing Apex so I've only done local matches with bots.

BasscatJake is my gamertag if anyone plays on xbox and doesn't mind a newbie on their team
View Quote

@liljakec

Im on xbox but dont have the game since i just saw this thread haha. Ill have to find the game and check it out.

Drok556 is my gt. Unfortunately im not on as much as i used to be, ive been getting some ot at work just to offset the gas prices ughh.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:39:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
@Capt_destro - looked for you (on Steam), didn't find you

ETA: adding my latest Krinkov-style, PSA AK-v (9mm) with working, mock silencer attached - this thing actually works LOL

Insurgency Sandstorm Krinkov-ish by SoloDallas, on Flickr
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:42:08 PM EDT
[#23]
2x tap
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#24]
The optimization on this is so bad.

15 fps with a rtx 3070ti. I need to tweak this.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#25]
After a complete reinstall, I went from 15 FPS on Ultra/Max Settings to about 100ish.

Wtf was that about lol.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
After a complete reinstall, I went from 15 FPS on Ultra/Max Settings to about 100ish.

Wtf was that about lol.

View Quote
LOL

Look me up and add me!!!

I PLAY EVERY DAY "Solo (USA)"

"C'mon MAN!"

ETA adding pics of muh rifles - I BOUGHT THESE because of the game, not the way around - lol

When The Forces Are Special by Solo__, on Flickr
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#27]
I've been playing this on PS5. I have a hard time figuring out who the F to shoot sometimes. But I appreciate the mag management aspect of it. Some of the AI comments are pretty funny.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
LOL

Look me up and add me!!!

"C'mon MAN!"

ETA adding pics of muh rifles - I BOUGHT THESE because of the game, not the way around - lol

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51958603244_a0a6abd48a_k.jpgWhen The Forces Are Special by Solo__, on Flickr
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf was that about lol.

LOL

Look me up and add me!!!

"C'mon MAN!"

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51958603244_a0a6abd48a_k.jpgWhen The Forces Are Special by Solo__, on Flickr

This you?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122498647
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This you?
View Quote
That it is
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:35:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That it is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This you?
That it is

Added

if you see an invite from Dix4Dayz
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:19:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Added

if you see an invite from Dix4Dayz
View Quote
Will check today!
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Might play tonight. Been crazy busy and Im dying to try out my new rig.

Still have a bunch of stuff to do after work.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Might play tonight. Been crazy busy and Im dying to try out my new rig.

Still have a bunch of stuff to do after work.
View Quote
Doesn't matter - Ps added you!
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 12:12:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Still playing (nearly) every day.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 3:22:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

On PC? I run a 1070 with no problems.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, i fixed it.

You have to delete a file in the game folder and a temp folder. SMH lol
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#37]
I play as dryfire but my root Steam profile name is dryfirendy.

My avatar shows me holding an AK instead of an HK-91.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Dude the AI reaction time at close range is kinda frustrating now

They are all John Wick until the AI derps out and acts stupid. Its really inconsistent
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#39]
I like it so much (xbox version) i decided next time it's on sale i am going to buy it for PC also.  Maybe even the previous one as well.  FUCK Call of Duty.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 3:48:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They are all John Wick until the AI derps out and acts stupid. Its really inconsistent
View Quote

I love that AI whos mosin is pointing 90 degrees away from you and he kills you with that snap shot.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 3:49:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I like it so much (xbox version) i decided next time it's on sale i am going to buy it for PC also.  Maybe even the previous one as well.  FUCK Call of Duty.
View Quote

I have over 1200 hours on the game. It has it quirks but it is fun.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 5:26:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Still the most fun game I've ever played. 54 y/o here, I come from Operation Flashpoint - having gone through VBS1 and VBS2 (military applications), Armed Assault and all
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I love that AI whos mosin is pointing 90 degrees away from you and he kills you with that snap shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I just found out the AI doesnt even aim down sights. As a mechanic they just hip shot you with some type of accuracy buff.

Explains why I get beat on the draw in CQB even with weapons that have fast ADS (SMG, shotguns, bolt actions)
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I had been enjoying this game, but it’s starting to feel like “COD-lite”. It seems like people play less tactically. No one seems to play with the roles either, making it feel like it’s more run and gun every man for himself if you will. It also feels like they are nerfing things as well as they reduced fall damage.
Anyone else noticing this sort of thing?
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I had been enjoying this game, but it's starting to feel like "COD-lite". It seems like people play less tactically. No one seems to play with the roles either, making it feel like it's more run and gun every man for himself if you will. It also feels like they are nerfing things as well as they reduced fall damage.
View Quote
I feel it's been like that often - but it's still my one and favorite (the only one in fact, I don't use anything else) "game"
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I had been enjoying this game, but it’s starting to feel like “COD-lite”. It seems like people play less tactically. No one seems to play with the roles either, making it feel like it’s more run and gun every man for himself if you will. It also feels like they are nerfing things as well as they reduced fall damage.
View Quote

Dude I feel like I always get stuck as Commander.

Regarding fall damage, Im kinda glad. Some of it was inconsistent

On the other hand, fall damage should also factor in weight.

I shouldn't be able to shrug off a 12 foot fall with a Barret, Heavy Armor, and a Large Carrier full of 50 cal mags lmao.

The devs are brain dead and out of touch with the player base. The original devs sold the rights to the game and bailed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I shouldn't be able to shrug off a 12 foot fall with a Barret, Heavy Armor, and a Large Carrier full of 50 cal mags lmao.

The devs are brain dead and out of touch with the player base. The original devs sold the rights to the game and bailed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh really!? I did not know this!! Ugh, that’s frustrating!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Still playing (nearly) every day.  
View Quote
I play Ambush almost exclusively.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Me and wife still play at least once a week, and yeah on console that's just gonna be the nature of the beast. Run and gun tactics, more so in domination tho for sure.

I'm borrowing my nieces oculus quest2 right now tho and found the game onward. Gonna download it tonight and test it out for the 2 hour grace period. Been watching a lot of videos and it looks pretty real on a slow tactical squad based level. 5v5 pvp.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#50]
I find myself using the Mosin a ton of the time. The 1 hit kills with it are nice imo. Also penetrates multiple enemies in regards to chokepoints.

Or Ill just be using a M16 or AK on other classes.

On coop if you are playing precinct, the final objective is great with the 50 Cal. You can prone out on the bus with the 50 cal, 8x scope, and a full carrier. You dont even get shot at and you can line up multiple enemies and take out the technical. A resupply box is also close by.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top