Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2020 10:54:12 AM EDT
I tried Kentucky Cheroots and the whole flame cured tobacco hickory smoked beef jerky taste wasn’t to my liking. Are there Cheroots with a more traditional tobacco flavor?
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Aren't Backwoods cherots? My stepfather smoked them a great deal.

Backwoods are insanely popular domestic machine made cheroot cigars. Not commonly smoked by those who are seeking high-end premiums, the Backwoods are an infusion of natural and homogenized tobaccos with added flavors and aromas.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aren't Backwoods cherots? My stepfather smoked them a great deal.

Backwoods are insanely popular domestic machine made cheroot cigars. Not commonly smoked by those who are seeking high-end premiums, the Backwoods are an infusion of natural and homogenized tobaccos with added flavors and aromas.
View Quote
Yes I believe they qualify. I am  sure I’ve had one a time or two you can get them at any gas station. I am interested in something a little better but still on the inexpensive side. Under $5 per smoke.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
You might want to try some corona sized cigars.  There are many to choose from in all price points that would be just tobacco and not hickory smoke or some other flavoring.  Even the CC Partagas short comes in at about $5/6 each bought in boxes of 25.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Bandidos?
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#5]
It's not a cheerot style, but if you want some good inexpensive cigars, try Drew Estates Factory Smokes.  They're between $1.50-2 a stick and they come in several sizes and flavors.  You won't save money, you'll just smoke more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top