Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2021 3:40:49 PM EDT
Or at least they will tomorrow apparently...

"Head into your local Indian Motorcycle dealer February 20, 2021, for the Swap Your Swag event. Bring any motorcycle t-shirt and we'll give you a free, limited-edition, Indian Motorcycle t-shirt (while supplies last)."

Attachment Attached File

Having said that... if you're thinking of trading that old harley shirt you might want to see if it has any value before you do.

3D emblem shirts in particular can be some serious money.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-3D-Emblem-T-shirt-1989-HARLEY-DAVIDSON-GENUINE-HAWG-Size-XL-Made-in-USA/223833967448
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn local Indian dealership went out of business.

I'd jump on this in a second.  I have a ton of Ducati, KTM, Indian and even Vespa shirts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:33:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn local Indian dealership went out of business.

I'd jump on this in a second.  I have a ton of Ducati, KTM, Indian and even Vespa shirts.
View Quote

Well if they're xl or 2xl throw them my way... otherwise EE is probably worth a try.

Free ones are poly cotton, not a $50 shirt, but decent enough for free. Made in Malaysia not china. Looks like the picture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top