Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/27/2021 11:20:29 AM EDT
like the title says.

If you were to meet some woman who seems amazing, and she had sex with you on the first date, would you consider her marriage material? or long term relationship material?

personally, i would not. thru my life anytime i encountered a woman i was interested in, and she had sex with me really early in the relationship, i basically lost the urge to get to know her, and to put effort into a relationship, my interests turned to sexing her, and little else. while also looking for a more interesting women, interesting meaning one who made you work for it. the women who made me work for it, and i didnt get sex for months, were the ones i loved the most, that i had the long term relationships with, because by the time i got sex, i was also hooked emotionally.  i donty believe its just me, i think its men in general,  men in general love whores / easy sex. they love easy women, and love banging them, but they are not someone most men would be interested in marrying.

why?

i think most men want a woman who values her intimacy highly, and cannot get intimate with a man until shes emotionally connected to him. so it takes a lot of time before she would even consider having sex with him, much less acting on it. if a woman is extremely unlikely to have sex easily with a man, then when shes married shes also unlikely to easily cheat on her husband. while the woman who easily has sex on a first date, is much less restricted when it comes to banging some random guy while shes married, because shes mad, unhappy, vengeful, bored etc. not to mention, thru history women have made a man invest much time and effort in them before they have sex with them. made them date them, care for them, learn about them and get to know them for months, or even years before the sex was obtained. because hopefully by the time the man was rewarded with sex, he was already emotionally attached and thus less likely to dump her after getting sex. which is extremely common these days. " why didnt that guy i fucked on the first date last night call me back? i really liked him !"  he didnt call you back, because you fucked him, had you not fucked him, he would probably be calling right now, in persuit of that sex.

in short. a woman who highly values her intimacy does not easily have sex with a man she just met..... and this extends into marriage, and results in a wife who is unlikey to cheat... while a woman who has sex easily with a guy she met a few hours ago, is also much more likely to just go screw some random guy while married as well, because shes mad / unhappy / bored.

you will never convince me otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#1]
She wanted to test drive the car first?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#2]
TL/DR

Yes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Sure...we don't live in the 1700's anymore.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Married her... 11 years strong. Wouldn't trade anything for her.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Haha...I don’t think it’s a good sign, but I wouldn’t completely rule it out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I’m just here for the hoes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sure...we don't live in the 1700's anymore.
View Quote

id argue that abandoning those age old ways / ideals and behaviors are a huge reason society is falling apart at the seems. theres no upside to women behaving like a man, it ends badly for women, and most men dont like it deep down IMHO. its hardwired, just as women tend to be hardwired to want a strong man.

their brain might say they want soft modern soy boy sensitive dude, but their lizard brain wants conan the barbarian to mount them, give them strong babies and crush anyone who would harm them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:25:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Almost 30 years married,  I did something right...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe

But I didnt in reality
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I also wouldn't marry a woman who wore a skirt that showed her knees or a low cut top....obviously she's a whore and a horrible person. /sarcasm
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#13]
I did, but im really smooth and couldn't fault her for it.

Been married 20 years and have a family.
She turned out to make a great wife and mother.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

id argue that abandoning those age old ways / ideals and behaviors are a huge reason society is falling apart at the seems. theres no upside to women behaving like a man, it ends badly for women, and most men dont like it deep down IMHO. its hardwired, just as women tend to be hardwired to want a strong man.

their brain might say they want soft modern soy boy sensitive dude, but their lizard brain wants conan the barbarian to mount them, give them strong babies and crush anyone who would harm them.
View Quote

The Amish would agree with you
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

id argue that abandoning those age old ways / ideals and behaviors are a huge reason society is falling apart at the seems. theres no upside to women behaving like a man, and most men dont like it deep down IMHO. its hardwired.
View Quote

Wonder what the cave men and women did back in the day? ??

Get to know their ooga boogas?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Yes. But I would not be making that decision on the first date.

I had sex with my wife the first time we went out (and then back at my place). We had been friends for 11 years, since middle school. Been together 30 years now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#17]
The better question is, what need have I to marry a woman who has sex on the first date?  If you can get women to have sex on the first date, then why waste effort on any of them?  Cook?  Clean?  Get a house maid and fuck her too.  Worked for Arnold.  Just don't knock her up.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:28:50 AM EDT
[#18]
As my Grandfather used to say "You would not buy a pair of trousers without trying them on first".

Edit

@buck19delta -

Important qualifier to your question -

Are you talking about a woman who had no plans to but agreed when you asked ?

Or a woman who does it on every first date with every guy ?

Or a woman who does not ever do it on first date but could not resist you and made first move ?

These are three types who fuck on first date but are VERY different
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I also wouldn't marry a woman who wore a skirt that showed her knees or a low cut top....obviously she's a whore and a horrible person. /sarcasm
View Quote

while not always, it kinda shows a tendency. for me its being overly free showing too much skin, and tattoos. especially big tattoos, to me it screams attention whore, and long term attention whores are exhausting, and looking for bigger and better attention, and new attention is best.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Context matters IMO.

What about a girl you've known/talked to for months from School or Work, and then go out on a first date?

I'm good with the above. But I don't think I'd marry if it was just a rando person first date.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:29:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Doubtful ... but maybe
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

id argue that abandoning those age old ways / ideals and behaviors are a huge reason society is falling apart at the seems. theres no upside to women behaving like a man, and most men dont like it deep down IMHO. its hardwired.

they fucked on the first date.  and they got their brains smashed out when they banged another dude, as did the dude..
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#24]
I met my wife late in life. We had sex five times that first night until daybreak. We had wild crazy sex for the whole weekend. Damn right I was locking that in.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Uh, ya.

Bonus: if we haven’t had sex by the third date, there won’t be a fourth.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#26]
maybe stick to ammo threads, chief
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:31:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Hell I did, it worked out great! Wont buy a motorcycle I haven’t ridden or a car I didn’t drive. If you want to marry a woman that won’t do it or doesn’t like it then go for it. Good luck begging for the next 20 years.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Yes bc it's not their fault that I'm this sexy.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yes. But I would not be making that decision on the first date.

I had sex with my wife the first time we went out (and then back at my place). We had been friends for 11 years, since middle school. Been together 30 years now.
View Quote

then you didnt have sex on the first date. it could be argued you had been emotionally dating for years in one way or another. you were emotionally invested with her before you had sex with her.  im talking about meeting a man for the first time, and fucking him hours after that first meet up.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Well I also had sex on the first date and am a good, loyal, trustworthy guy so yes.

But in reality wouldn't get married to anyone.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm a God damn sexual tyrannosaurus,  I can't fault any woman who falls under my spell.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Depends in anal
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:33:35 AM EDT
[#33]
I’m guessing Jitterbug phones aren’t capable of capitalization.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#34]
So you don’t/didn’t use the line “My name is Buck and I am here to fuck?”
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
As my Grandfather used to say "You would not buy a pair of trousers without trying them on first".
View Quote

if your considering a long term relationship, sex is about dead last in the importance area and something you should not reach before learning out the actually important stuff. a few dates will tell you if you can stand to be in the same room with her, if shes a insane liberal, crazy, has crazy ideas, is lazy, financial disaster, plans to get fat, etc.

a relationship can endure if your a good match, while no amount of sex can pave over those other basic issues.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#36]
I always try on shoes before I buy them.

The "good ol' days" weren't good.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Been there, done that. 25 years running.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#38]
If she doesn't put out for weeks or months without even being married....

I got news for you, you are going to be in a sexless marriage as soon as the dotted line is signed.

If she sucks at sex, i'd sure rather find out on the first date than wasting my time and money on future dates. Sex is a very important part of the relationship, I dont care how good the personality and looks are, if the sex sucks then there is no point of being in relations and certainly not getting married.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#39]
You have given us one data point on the behavior of a woman and it's impossible to make a judgement based on that data point.

You say "sex on the first date" but how long have I known this woman? If it's some woman I met in a bar then it doesn't say much about her character if she is sleeping with men she just met... Then, on the other hand, sleeping with women I just met doesn't say much about my character either. So maybe we would be a good match. But suppose it is someone I have known for a few years but not in a romantic capacity. Perhaps we worked together or went to school together. Then we find that we have mutual feelings for each other and decided to go on a date. That's a whole different thing. In those situations sex before the first date isn't something that would be a deal killer... I've been there.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Edit

@buck19delta -

Important qualifier to your question -

Are you talking about a woman who had no plans to but agreed when you asked ?

Or a woman who does it on every first date with every guy ?

Or a woman who does not ever do it on first date but could not resist you and made first move ?

These are three types who fuck on first date but are VERY different
View Quote

theres a big difference between a good woman who feels a really strong connection and bangs a guy where she normally would not... and the woman who tends to bang dudes on the first date more often than not. anyone, no matter how virtuous can have a weak moment and stay from their normal..... while others have nothing but weak moments and are generally untrustworthy.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

if your considering a long term relationship, sex is about dead last in the importance area and something you should not reach before learning out the actually important stuff. a few dates will tell you if you can stand to be in the same room with her, if shes a insane liberal, crazy, has crazy ideas, is lazy, financial disaster, plans to get fat, etc.

a relationship can endure if your a good match, while no amount of sex can pave over those other basic issues.
View Quote
Nobody's saying to get married on sex alone, but if you start off with sex, it doesn't magically negate the other person as life long partner either.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Only if it's anal.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#43]
There are no guarantees either way.

Why would a woman marry you if you were willing to have sex on the first date.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Uh, yeah. Especially how the question is posed.

If you had sex with her on the first date and would hold that against her, maybe you should be examining your own actions/morals/ethics before placing any blame on her.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:39:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted g5By USAFtacFANAC:
Married her... 11 years strong. Wouldn't trade anything for her.
View Quote

43 years.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Context matters IMO.

What about a girl you've known/talked to for months from School or Work, and then go out on a first date?

I'm good with the above. But I don't think I'd marry if it was just a rando person first date.

View Quote

a woman you have a relation ship as co workers, friends etc, where you talk to, and have some kind of emotional connection with is not what im talking about.   im not talking about the girl next door you have been chatting with for months, or your friend you have known for years.

im talking about you see a random chick at a bar you have never seen before, / a dating app chick and 4 hours later your banging her.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Any girl who will have sex with you that quickly will have sex with just about anyone, and you're not special.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I always try on shoes before I buy them.

The "good ol' days" weren't good.

https://i.imgur.com/OjM3pIal.jpg
View Quote

Man...damn.  lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I can't hold it against women that I have that effect on all of them.

That just wouldn't be fair.
View Quote

true, theres that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#50]
The question presupposes that as a man all I want to do is jump her on the first date/ before marriage.

Mrs. BTccw and I knew what we knew quickly and were married with in 6 weeks. We waited. It was worth it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top