Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2021 3:11:34 PM EDT
TL/DW go away. It's only 6 minutes.

For the rest of you, watch this video. Internalize it and share it within your circles.

Radical immigration policies are not about helping people. They're simply another avenue to destroy America.

ETA a 2nd video detailing some history of immigration and projections of US population, courtesy of @cinco1.

Immigration by the Numbers -- Off the Charts

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:20:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched the whole thing.

Very interesting, also accurate (precisely so), and also does not address some of the other aspects of migration, primarily migration used to offset population decline.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
That's pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:25:36 PM EDT
[#3]
You are boring the left with facts. you know better than that.. they lead with their hearts dont you know.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Insurgents to break national sovereignty.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Great vid.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Cloward-Piven is a thing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Great video I remember someone posting that vid last time Caravans were coming around.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#8]
tag
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I have posted that here before.  It is an excellent education tool.

You should also add this one to your OP...

Immigration by the Numbers -- Off the Charts

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great video I remember someone posting that vid last time Caravans were coming around.
View Quote

Probably. I saw it for the first time several years ago. Could have been here.

Nevertheless, it's a great video that demonstrates the futility of immigration to the US as a means of lifting the world out of poverty.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Very interesting, also accurate (precisely so), and also does not address some of the other aspects of migration, primarily migration used to offset population decline.
View Quote

A bit of a conflicting agenda, on one hand they discourage conception among westerners, on the other they encourage migration to offset that population decline, lol.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A bit of a conflicting agenda, on one hand they discourage conception among westerners, on the other they encourage migration to offset that population decline, lol.
View Quote

Who are "they", that discourage conception? The big push has always been to reduce teen & unplanned pregnancies.

(Natural) population decline is a real issue for just about EVERY G7 country.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cloward-Piven is a thing.
View Quote

This, all day long.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have posted that here before.  It is an excellent education tool.

You should also add this one to your OP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
View Quote

Thanks, added to OP with credit.

I hadn't seen this one yet. Chilling.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Who are "they", that discourage conception? The big push has always been to reduce teen & unplanned pregnancies.

(Natural) population decline is a real issue for just about EVERY G7 country.
View Quote

And yet the health and human services in most of those countries propagandize “one child” policies and reducing birth rates to slow population growth and further environmental causes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:00:06 PM EDT
[#17]
I never knew that the justification for immigration was lowering poverty around the world.

I never had to watch the video to have thought how dumb that sounds.

I found it interesting that immigration may actually hurt some third world countries because we are essentially taking the cream of the crop, leaving the country worse off.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#18]
And Californians wonder why they cannot keep the lights on in the summer.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:21:49 PM EDT
[#19]
* liberals*, well, that is eye opening !  but.. i FEEL like we should try to bring all those people here anyway !

*liberals*.   DIVERSITY ! !

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#20]
The first time I watched it I was surprised that he even got in the stage for a TED talk like that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
* liberals*, well, that is eye opening !  but.. i FEEL like we should try to bring all those people here anyway !

*liberals*.   DIVERSITY ! !

https://i.imgur.com/7lrKky4.gif
View Quote

That's a lot of balls!

Sidenote: Aren't those used in dry states in order to cover the surface of a reservoir in order to reduce the amount of water lost to evaporation?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Fed gov salivates over the data provided in the (2) videos in the OP...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:39:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Bump for the evening crew.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:57:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Interesting
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's a lot of balls!

Sidenote: Aren't those used in dry states in order to cover the surface of a reservoir in order to reduce the amount of water lost to evaporation?
View Quote

You are correct.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

This does not need to occur if the labor market is not destroyed such that entire generations cannot afford to have children until the women are in the last years of their fertility. There is no such thing as population decline in post-industrial societies. With 0 migration the USA would still see it's population grow every year, indefinitely.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:00:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Fantastic video.  I have shared it elsewhere (and here) many times over the years.

Immigrants are a huge part of our national story and economy, but we cannot solve world poverty through immigration.  We can't even put a scratch on that problem through immigration, let alone put a dent in it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:07:57 AM EDT
[#28]
We’re so fucked.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:08:47 AM EDT
[#29]
I liked the video but disagree on the whole “we get the best of these impoverished peoples”.... we don’t. ... we get PLENTY of people that suck our system dry and never will contribute one penny
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:16:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Now I want gum
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:53:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Xiden wants to add 20 million just this year.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
TL/DW go away. It's only 6 minutes.

For the rest of you, watch this video. Internalize it and share it within your circles.

Radical immigration policies are not about helping people. They're simply another avenue to destroy America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlVMW7g5QBI

ETA a 2nd video detailing some history of immigration and projections of US population, courtesy of @cinco1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

View Quote

Great videos.

The parts in red are the key factors to emphasize.  

People are easily exploited by their good nature -- if they are told that a policy is intended to "help" people, they will generally support it without further investigation.

BLM - this is about HELPING black people, preventing injustice, ending racism, and reducing police abuse, etc.   [Reality: BLM is part of a Divide and Rule strategy to distract us and divide the populace along racial lines so the true Ruling Class Decision Makers can continue exploiting ALL of us and continue driving the country into the dirt, e.g., covid shutdowns, lockdowns, Great Reset, etc in order to enable further control and slavery of ALL of us.]

Immigration - this is about HELPING poor immigrants start a new life in America and follow the American Dream.  [Reality: One of its goals is to drive down wages for ALL Americans, especially black and poor Americans and move us ALL towards more control and slavery.  The false narrative is designed to divide people along racial lines so if one is against this immigration agenda (legal or otherwise) that person is put in the category of "racist" which is nearly impossible to refute as it's nearly impossible to prove a negative.]

Global War on Terrorism - this is about stopping terrorists and "fighting them over there" while also HELPING bring DemocracyTM and FreedomTM to those poor, oppressed, brown nations.  It's about liberating women and all those poor people who are victims of their oppressive, tyrannical rulers who don't represent them. [Reality: President Trump was right, these useless, endless wars are only useless to you and me -- but those wars are hardly useless to the Ruling Class Decision Makers who architect them and benefit from them.]

Climate Change, LGBT agenda, etc the list goes on and on... The narrative is about helping people, but reality is something else entirely -- it's not meant to help even the people the agenda is supposedly for.

The 2nd video is prefaced well with the "don't blame immigrants, blame the policy makers" caveat.  However, the excellent 1st video with the gumballs, unfortunately, ends with some fearmongering clip about the boogeyman of Islam/Muslims -- again, this is more "divide and rule" and an attempt to get us to focus on people with no power as "the enemy" instead of focusing our own TRUE ENEMIES -- the powerful policymakers -- our own Ruling Class Decision Makers who are the agents of the true Architects of all this shit we are seeing on both the domestic and global stages.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top