Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2019 5:49:34 PM EDT
On SnipersHide, when you add someone to your Ignore list, they actually disappear, you can’t see their posts unless someone quotes them.  I know that you should be actually...ignoring those on your Ignore list, but it’s easier for we weak willed ones if you can’t even see their posts at all.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Can someone quote OP? I can't see what he posted
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:58:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 8:05:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 12:25:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you are saying that you would prefer to not even see the little closed post bar? The issue then is if you WANT to see it, you have to go un-ignore then reload the page, then re-ignore. OR, you can click on the bar and see it. I'm not sure who you hate so much that their name crushes your spirit, but I say let's beat their arse!

View Quote
@goatboy I would second OPs request, but it's more around how they appear on active topics or new topics pages. The way they currently show looks more like they are highlighted and in your face than ignored. I would love for ignore to be where they are actually gone, or at least I don't have to see the stupid threads they constantly start.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top