Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
1/17/2021 12:49:45 AM
Page / 50
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:38:09 PM EST
I’m not a religious person, but if you are, pray for me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:05:15 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By doty_soty:
View Quote

Send me a pm if you need to chat. I'll give you my number.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:37:48 PM EST
If anyone needs to chat, I have been through quite alot lately and can help,  send me a message!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:54:27 PM EST
View Quote

Feel free to kick me a message.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:59:18 PM EST
View Quote

I'm not religious either, but I do pray. Open your heart and read about the life of Jesus. Good things might happen.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:56:34 PM EST
I have been reading through this thread again and I want to say thank everyone for the inspiration to keep going.

I have had a bad day. This thread helped a little.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:02:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:

I'm not religious either, but I do pray. Open your heart and read about the life of Jesus. Good things might happen.

View Quote

I am not very religious either and have been praying any time I start feeling bad and it has helped greatly and something happened last weekend that I thought would never happen at least for a while. As soon as I got the news I knew that there is something real that is beyond this world. I have never felt that before. I hope I can stay with it and focus on that. It is very hard sometimes.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:40:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By USA1st:

I am not very religious either and have been praying any time I start feeling bad and it has helped greatly and something happened last weekend that I thought would never happen at least for a while. As soon as I got the news I knew that there is something real that is beyond this world. I have never felt that before. I hope I can stay with it and focus on that. It is very hard sometimes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USA1st:

Reading the story of Jesus as told by Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John is a great way (along with prayer) to begin making a lifetime connection. He is the Truth and the Way and the Life. The only path to knowing God. The rest of the Bible starts making sense after getting to know Jesus a little bit.
Link Posted: Today 2:48:45 PM EST
The last two weeks have been very hard for my family.  1/3/2021 my best friend committed suicide.  He was going through a divorce with his wife who is also a very good friend of mine.  I introduced them to each other 8 years ago and they have three young girls (2/4/7).  The divorce was not final, and from what everyone could tell it was not going bad.  In fact he "planned" his suicide and shifted everything to his wife so that she would be taken care of.  The last 6 months he was living with us 2 out of every 3 days (his wife is a paramedic so he would go on during her shift to hang with this girls).  The girls where the center of his life for years and loved them greatly.

So myself and my wife and kids are in all sorts of phases right now...most times we are in the anger phase but we will in time go forward.  The widow and girls live about 45 seconds away and so we know that we will be even more in their life.  We already setup their own rooms here to help out but it is still hard to look at the girls and see my best friend.

Grandpa (my friend's father) lives in Washington so he will be here some times but COVID and all...  We plan to have the funeral at Camp Mabry, but now I hear it closed down due to possible civil unrest.  So we are trying to word out something else.  He as in the TXSG for 10 years like myself (I am out now, and in fact I was the one that pulled him into it lol).

We had zero signs before hand...but he did plan it for at least 2 weeks that we can see now looking back.  Right before he took care of himself he sent an email to his wife with every username and password in his entire life....that created a panic to find him...but we where too late.

Well I just had to get this off my chest and life does go on.  But now I tell most people I now have three more wonderful girls to raise since I know my friend Jason would want me to do this and he would do the same.
Link Posted: Today 3:51:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By Fourman:
The last two weeks have been very hard for my family.  1/3/2021 my best friend committed suicide.  He was going through a divorce with his wife who is also a very good friend of mine.  I introduced them to each other 8 years ago and they have three young girls (2/4/7).  The divorce was not final, and from what everyone could tell it was not going bad.  In fact he "planned" his suicide and shifted everything to his wife so that she would be taken care of.  The last 6 months he was living with us 2 out of every 3 days (his wife is a paramedic so he would go on during her shift to hang with this girls).  The girls where the center of his life for years and loved them greatly.

So myself and my wife and kids are in all sorts of phases right now...most times we are in the anger phase but we will in time go forward.  The widow and girls live about 45 seconds away and so we know that we will be even more in their life.  We already setup their own rooms here to help out but it is still hard to look at the girls and see my best friend.

Grandpa (my friend's father) lives in Washington so he will be here some times but COVID and all...  We plan to have the funeral at Camp Mabry, but now I hear it closed down due to possible civil unrest.  So we are trying to word out something else.  He as in the TXSG for 10 years like myself (I am out now, and in fact I was the one that pulled him into it lol).

We had zero signs before hand...but he did plan it for at least 2 weeks that we can see now looking back.  Right before he took care of himself he sent an email to his wife with every username and password in his entire life....that created a panic to find him...but we where too late.

Well I just had to get this off my chest and life does go on.  But now I tell most people I now have three more wonderful girls to raise since I know my friend Jason would want me to do this and he would do the same.
View Quote

That's sad. Why were they getting a divorce?
Link Posted: Today 9:46:55 PM EST
View Quote

I haven’t been but lately like Bill Burr am gravitating to so will do I’m in a similar boat so I’m sympatico Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 10:17:32 PM EST
14 months out from losing my wife and things are worse. This past week was pretty bad, definitely need to make an appointment to talk to someone. Very apprehensive about antidepressants though. Too many things to say and too hard to type all my thoughts out and have it all make sense.

Link Posted: Today 10:42:46 PM EST

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fourman:

Just not in love anymore from what I knew.  She is total wreck now that it happen.  My gut tells me he finally thought they would never be together and all....  very sad and very mad at my best friend these days.
Page / 50
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top