Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2022 10:48:48 PM EDT
"Which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face,
and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their
sin, and heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14

This really made me think this morning when I read it.

Continued prayers for our nation
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"Which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face,
and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their

View Quote

That's for ancient national israel.

Not for any other nation.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 11:09:28 PM EDT
[#2]
It’s relevant every day here in the USA. I too hope that it will be made so. It saddens me that so many embrace evil and mock a loving God who does want to rescue us but can’t because of those who refuse to admit that they are wrong.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Amen
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 1:48:06 AM EDT
[#4]

While a critical mass of people have degenerated into bondage to liberal government,
and many more will follow as America is being deliberately and intentionally destroyed,
Americans of Faith and Courage will again lead this nation back to Liberty and Abundance.

America has a 248 year cycle which makes 2022 the equivalent of 1774.
So now you know where this is all headed...

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's for all Israel. Those who are from the natural branch, as well as those of us who have been grafted in.

One of the greatest tools for thematic understanding of Biblical teachings is to understand that "whatever happens to the fathers, happens to the sons".
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's for all Israel. Those who are from the natural branch, as well as those of us who have been grafted in.

One of the greatest tools for thematic understanding of Biblical teachings is to understand that "whatever happens to the fathers, happens to the sons".
View Quote

QFT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top