Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2021 4:05:07 PM EDT
What stops an existing citizen from assuming a new identity using that process?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#1]
RULE NUMBER ONE: YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#2]
brilliant

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
It is called Anarcho/Tyranny.

The good citizens here will be controlled and have their power stripped via both anarchy (no government, in this case no interference by government if the anarchy is to their goals, things like criminals stealing your stuff or robbing/killing/raping you, burning down your home and business etc) and tyranny, ie if you are a good guy and the criminals and lawlessness of the situation at large do not take you out, then the tyranny will rain down upon you until you submit, are ruined, imprisoned, or killed. This will come in the form of licensing, taxation, bureaucratic rules enforced on selectively on good guys that are vocal, free speech advocation against the former, etc.

Do not expect to be allowed the same latitude as the newcomers. Thinking so would be akin to think you could act like ANTIFA and not expect the hammer of the system to crack your skull.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
The look in their eyes.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your whiteness.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is called Anarcho/Tyranny. The good people will be controlled and have their power stripped via both anarchy (no government, in this case no interference by government if the anarchy is to their goals, things like criminals stealing your stuff or robbing you, burins down your home and business etc) and tyranny, ie if you are a good guy and the criminals and lawlessness of the situation at large do not take you out, then the tyranny will rain down upon you until you are submit, are ruined, imprisoned, or killed. This will come in the form of licensing, taxation, bureaucratic rules enforced on selectively on good guys that are vocal, free speech advocation against the former, etc.
View Quote
What if I'm broken and docile law abiding citizen by day, and no job having, goverment teat suckling UndocumentedImmigrant3285, 3286, 3287, 3288, and 3289 by night?  I've got the papers to prove it!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The cartels are going to wipe black gangs off the map.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What if I'm broken and docile law abiding citizen by day, and no job having, goverment teat suckling UndocumentedImmigrant3285, 3286, 3287, 3288, and 3289 by night?  I've got the papers to prove it!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is called Anarcho/Tyranny.

The good citizens here will be controlled and have their power stripped via both anarchy (no government, in this case no interference by government if the anarchy is to their goals, things like criminals stealing your stuff or robbing/killing/raping you, burning down your home and business etc) and tyranny, ie if you are a good guy and the criminals and lawlessness of the situation at large do not take you out, then the tyranny will rain down upon you until you submit, are ruined, imprisoned, or killed. This will come in the form of licensing, taxation, bureaucratic rules enforced on selectively on good guys that are vocal, free speech advocation against the former, etc.

Do not expect to be allowed the same latitude as the newcomers. Thinking so would be akin to think you could act like ANTIFA and not expect the hammer of the system to crack your skull.

Then you must be a FED plant
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Looking back on it, I really wish I would have avoided anything that required me to get fingerprinted.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm surprised the dems care about illegals now that they can just use dominion to fabricate the votes they need.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm surprised the dems care about illegals now that they can just use dominion to fabricate the votes they need.
View Quote

Somebody has to do the "Jobs Americans wont do"
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Your whiteness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your whiteness.

Tanning beds are cheap, accents aren't hard.  Or maybe I'm from Canada.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your whiteness.

I think it would be "Or maybe I'm from Canada, eh !"
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your whiteness.

I'm trying to assimilate into my new home
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your whiteness.

If you are from Canada, South Africa, or Europe and white, you will be denied legal status and citizenship, then booted from the country.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Looking back on it, I really wish I would have avoided anything that required me to get fingerprinted.  
View Quote

Acid, etc.

And they won't only be citizens, they'll be super-citizens.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you are from Canada, South Africa, or Europe and white, you will be denied legal status and citizenship, then booted from the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your whiteness.

No problemo.  Mi llamo es Espiral_Fuera.  Yo tengo quince hijos.  Necessito mucho dinero por favor!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Texas rejected the Dominion system, unless I'm mistaken. So the left will use the immigration angle to turn this state blue.

Same with any other states that lean red and don't use their preferred voting system.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:40:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biometrics?
Part of the process when I got my green card was to have my fingerprints taken by USCIS in order to undergo a background check.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:46:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Biometrics?
Part of the process when I got my green card was to have my fingerprints taken by USCIS in order to undergo a background check.
View Quote
Those things won't match a person that doesn't exist.  Fingerprints can be altered.

ETA: Do you think they'll hold up the process if they can't find any info on a person?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Great way to vote twice.  Get double bennies.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder how the industries that don't pay taxes/SS/Benefits to their illegal employees are going to react to an entire chicken plant becoming Citizens, and quickly forming a union.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Biometrics?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biometrics?

Yep. Most here probably don’t have an immigration FINS number, but many have probably had their prints enrolled into the FBI IAFIS/NGI system due to military/federal security clearances, NFA items, arrests.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Those things won't match a person that doesn't exist.  Fingerprints can be altered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biometrics?

The question was regarding an existing US Citizen.
And yes, I'm aware that fingerprints can be altered - and they check for it. I was asked to reschedule as the officer couldn't get a good scan off my left thumb due to a mountain bike fall. But I guess that the answer you want is nothing Nothing can stop an US Citizen from obtaining a new identity.

If nothing comes up in the background check, yes, your application can usually proceed. That's usually how criminal background checks work. Either they find a criminal record, or they don't.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yep. Most here probably don’t have an immigration FINS number, but many have probably had their prints enrolled into the FBI IAFIS/NGI system due to military/federal security clearances, NFA items, arrests.
View Quote

You'd be surprised by he amount of info they can pull on you. An acquaintance was deported after lying in her green card interview. They had data on prison visits she had made, which contradicted the dates she supposedly entered the United States.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I think your finger prints are on file. All they have to do is run your prints, and since facial recogniiton is a thing youre also screwed there.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#27]
The immigration process is pretty thorough, but I'm not sure to what extent that apply to amnesties honestly. Chick I used to work with had to make sure all of her piercings were out before screening, so they didn't flag her as a foreign sexual deviant and deny her.  They are that thorough.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You'd be surprised by he amount of info they can pull on you. An acquaintance was deported after lying in her green card interview. They had data on prison visits she had made, which contradicted the dates she supposedly entered the United States.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Most here probably don't have an immigration FINS number, but many have probably had their prints enrolled into the FBI IAFIS/NGI system due to military/federal security clearances, NFA items, arrests.

I have no doubt the existing system can catch such discrepancies.  My fear is that those catches will somehow be conveniently overlooked when minting millions of new loyal voters.

We appreciate you going through the process legally by the way!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#29]
The swamp wants to keep illegals living in fear.   They are easier to exploit as 2nd class non citizens.
Just like the euro's. Intentionally import millions but never allow them full citizenship.   Permanent 2nd class.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got fingerprinted on a field trip to the police station when I was in kindergarten. All us kids thought it was the coolest thing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

It all depends how motivated the ISO at USCIS is when adjudicating the application. In the early days of social media you wouldn’t believe how much fraud was found on public profiles.

I’m willing to bet the FBI/DOJ will ramp up iris collection as part of their Next Generation Identification upgrade in the name of fighting multiracial white supremacy.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/fbi-adds-iris-biometric-to-next-generation-identification-system-121120
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The swamp wants to keep illegals living in fear.   They are easier to exploit as 2nd class non citizens.
Just like the euro's. Intentionally import millions but never allow them full citizenship.   Permanent 2nd class.
View Quote

This man gets it. The Guatemalan working with fake docs at the giant meat packing plants is less likely to rock the boat if he’s always looking over his shoulder.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#33]
So I wonder if I can convert my Chicken houses to house Immigrants and get Federal money?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This man gets it. The Guatemalan working with fake docs at the giant meat packing plants is less likely to rock the boat if he's always looking over his shoulder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This man gets it. The Guatemalan working with fake docs at the giant meat packing plants is less likely to rock the boat if he's always looking over his shoulder.
They're even more useful to the swamp types as voters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top