Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The only reason Oz is the nominee is because he gargled Trump's balls - figuratively, I hope.  He doesn't live in PA; he's using his in-laws address despite being a resident of NJ.

Fetterman has a lot going in his favor, objectively.  He does know how to run a city, effectively.  You may *also* want to look up what his real views are on guns - particularly that time he grabbed a gun and chased down a black dude on his street.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fetterman is a leftists wet dream candidate
Oz is pretty much a shithead. (Seriously this is the best candidate that Pennsylvania conservatives could come up with?)

The only reason Oz is the nominee is because he gargled Trump's balls - figuratively, I hope.  He doesn't live in PA; he's using his in-laws address despite being a resident of NJ.

Fetterman has a lot going in his favor, objectively.  He does know how to run a city, effectively.  You may *also* want to look up what his real views are on guns - particularly that time he grabbed a gun and chased down a black dude on his street.

I don’t give a fuck about the fact that some bald retard knows how to pick up a gun. Do you actually think that sending that marble-mouthed sack of flour to the Senate would be a win for gun rights when they can piss on the filibuster and ram the stubby chode of the state up our collective ass?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Oz was a horrifically bad choice. Don't ever rely on Donald for staffing decisions.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I mean it’s snake oil oz. Don’t know why anyone would vote for either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Republicans have candidates so shitty that a demon looking turnip can beat them.
That's the real news.

I mean it’s snake oil oz. Don’t know why anyone would vote for either.

Trump endorsed Oz instead of Kathy Barnett
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fetterman is a leftists wet dream candidate
Oz is pretty much a shithead. (Seriously this is the best candidate that Pennsylvania conservatives could come up with?)

DU is <---- that way
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

DU is <---- that way
View Quote
Why?  He's 1000% correct.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dude looks like a mechanic or a garbage man trying to dress up.

Dude you can’t afford a suit?
View Quote

LOL. My understanding is he's a trust fund kid who started his rise through the ranks in an abandoned town that his dad bought for him to be mayor in. Never worked a job.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DU is <---- that way

Being you agree with him 1000%, perhaps YOU can share John Fettermans "real" positions on guns.

Openly shilling for democrat candidates. There's a fucking shock.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh yeah? He “effectively ran a city”?

What a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Being you agree with him 1000%, perhaps YOU can share John Fettermans "real" positions on guns.

View Quote

The open trolling during the election cycles is so fucking tiring. Dudes like Theo will NEVER be banned for it tho.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DU is <---- that way

I have zero love for Fetterman, but he's going to end up winning because Oz is such an objectively terrible candidate. Fetterman has a much better resume when compared to Oz and he is going to capture the people in the middle that will be the people that matter.  Now, do I want Fetterman to be senator?  No, I absolutely do not, but that has nothing to do with his likelihood of winning.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

He ran that city into the ground. And some retard chasing a guy down the street with a shotgun (regardless of race) is nothing to brag about.

Dems are pieces of shit for being all torn up about Ahmaud Arbery and bringing this story up in a defense of how he's a 'real 2a guy' or some shit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The open trolling during the election cycles is so fucking tiring. Dudes like Theo will NEVER be banned for it tho.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pointing out that Fetterman is likely to win because Oz is a terrible candidate isn't shilling or trolling. It's reality.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have zero love for Fetterman, but he's going to end up winning because Oz is such an objectively terrible candidate. Fetterman has a much better resume when compared to Oz and he is going to capture the people in the middle that will be the people that matter.  Now, do I want Fetterman to be senator?  No, I absolutely do not, but that has nothing to do with his likelihood of winning.
View Quote

You stated that you agreed with this 100%:

What does Fetterman have going in his favor?

He ran a "city" effectively? How?

What are his "real" views on guns?

What's his "better resume"? Having his dad support him into his 40's? Running for Lieutenant governor specifically to release murderers?

You said you agreed 1000%. So, tell me why.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What's his "better resume"? Having his dad support him into his 40's? Running for Lieutenant governor specifically to release murderers?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's terrible on guns and I don't want him to win, but what the poster said his correct. He is objectively the better candidate. I didn't take that to mean that the person saying it supported him. I took it to mean that on paper, he is the better candidate and will likely win with Pennsylvania voters, which is correct.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He's a limousine communist trying to put on a "working man" costume.
View Quote

I don't know. It looks like he's got the communist drab uniform/fatigues look down.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Jesus, some of you are dense.

That bit about 'being true pro 2-A' because he chased a guy while armed was tongue in cheek.  Until the latest round of school shootings his gun politics were significantly more moderate.  He *does* have his CCW...which isn't much of an accomplishment in PA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Fetterman#Mayor_of_Braddock_(2006%E2%80%932019)

How the fuck did he run Braddock into the ground?  Serious question; I lived in PA until July of this year, but never got out much, between work and the plague.  He won his mayoral elections quite handily.  

For the 5 years he was mayor, there were no firearm related homicides; he credits that partially to handing control of the police back over to the Chief of Police, from the Mayor's office.  He deliberately started a gentrification, which is objectively better than the previous loss of jobs, to include the hospital [largest employer in area] closing.  

But finally - the choice is between Fetterman and fucking Oz. That's no choice.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He's terrible on guns and I don't want him to win, but what the poster said his correct. He is objectively the better candidate. I didn't take that to mean that the person saying it supported him. I took it to mean that on paper, he is the better candidate and will likely win with Pennsylvania voters, which is correct.
View Quote

Lol

You'd have to be a complete retard to vote for Fetterwoman.

OZ isn't a great conservative, but he's better than that tard.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you being evasive? You said you agreed 100%, so again, tell me how John Fetterman ran Braddock (not a city) effectively, tell me his real views on guns, tell me why chasing a black man over hill and dale with a shotgun is good, and tell me what is so good about his resume. It's not hard. You agreed 1000%.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#21]
At least Biden won't feel so lonely with another brain damaged man with him in DC
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

one guy is a doctor. the other needs to see a doctor.
i'm on the opposite side of the country so i don't have a say in this race but i'm struggling to see how the physically and mentally handicapped communist is a better candidate. oz seems like an run of the mill, empty suit politician. would likely fit in quite well with today's gop.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That bit about 'being true pro 2-A' because he chased a guy while armed was tongue in cheek.  Until the latest round of school shootings his gun politics were significantly more moderate.  He *does* have his CCW...which isn't much of an accomplishment in PA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Fetterman#Mayor_of_Braddock_(2006%E2%80%932019)

How the fuck did he run Braddock into the ground?  Serious question; I lived in PA until July of this year, but never got out much, between work and the plague.  He won his mayoral elections quite handily.  

For the 5 years he was mayor, there were no firearm related homicides; he credits that partially to handing control of the police back over to the Chief of Police, from the Mayor's office.  He deliberately started a gentrification, which is objectively better than the previous loss of jobs, to include the hospital [largest employer in area] closing.  

But finally - the choice is between Fetterman and fucking Oz. That's no choice.
View Quote

Lol. So he has a CCW so his gun views are 'moderate'?! Obviously you are into him. But championing someone for no firearm homicides him a town of <2000 persons like it's an accomplishment is silly.

Oz may be a shit candidate but being a fanboy of a post-stroke shill is also fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Braddock had all of about 2500 people and now has 1700. According to his own campaign ads, Braddock is a violent shithole where a middle aged white man is not safe to spend two hours in.

Pretending to be a cop and chasing black men through the streets with a shotgun is something to joke about?

Getting a LTCF in PA is a major accomplishment? We should vote for Fetterman because he was able to fill out a form and pay $20? I changed my address on my drivers license. Can I be an Earl?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your word salad and talking in circles to avoid actually answering the questions, but thinking you appear like you are, would make kamala blush.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Official Lt. Gov. photo-

https://i.imgur.com/tjgbiyD.jpg
View Quote

The guy just oozes loser.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

The swing voters in the middle will choose Pennsylvania's next Senator. Pennsylvania is absolutely full of moderate republicans and swing voters that can go either way. That's the reason Fetterman is likely going to win.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:09:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Why are you being evasive? You said you agreed 100%, so again, tell me how John Fetterman ran Braddock (not a city) effectively, tell me his real views on guns, tell me why chasing a black man over hill and dale with a shotgun is good, and tell me what is so good about his resume. It's not hard. You agreed 1000%.
View Quote
On paper to moderates and swing voters, he is the better candidate. I don't prefer him at all and his views in guns are abysmal. The thing is, so are Oz's views. So when you stack them both against each other, they both come across as gun grabbers, which likely means that the 2nd Amendment issue is a wash for them when you are talking about the average voter.

ETA:  If I lived in Pennsylvania and was forced to choose between these two idiots, I would obviously vote for Oz, but I would take a shower after I did it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

On paper to moderates and sw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Answer why you agreed 1000% about how John Fetterman ran Braddock (not a city) effectively, tell me his real views on guns, tell me why chasing a black man over hill and dale with a shotgun is good, and tell me what is so good about his resume. It's not hard. You agreed 1000%.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Answer why you agreed 1000% about how John Fetterman ran Braddock (not a city) effectively, tell me his real views on guns, tell me why chasing a black man over hill and dale with a shotgun is good, and tell me what is so good about his resume. It's not hard. You agreed 1000%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I answered your question multiple times.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Nearly ALL of the misnamed "never trumpers" have looong histories of being anti-republican and we are going to see all of them transition (no pun intended) to shilling for democrat candidates.

I called it
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The swing voters in the middle will choose Pennsylvania's next Senator. Pennsylvania is absolutely full of moderate republicans and swing voters thst fsn go either way. That's the reason Fetterman is likely going to win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

The swing voters in the middle will choose Pennsylvania's next Senator. Pennsylvania is absolutely full of moderate republicans and swing voters thst fsn go either way. That's the reason Fetterman is likely going to win.

Which makes OZ more appealing to them, since he's much more of a sane moderate.

A radical communist fraudster who trys to portray a false image of being a working man, while reality is he is a do nothing who lived on a allowance from his parents.

I'm sure all of those people in the middle love the idea of having criminals sent after them while being disarmed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Official Lt. Gov. photo-

https://i.imgur.com/tjgbiyD.jpg
View Quote
looks like an inmate photograph
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

A radical communist fraudster who trys to portray a false image of being a working man, while reality is he is a do nothing who lived on a allowance from his parents.

I'm sure all of those people in the middle love the idea of having criminals sent after them while being disarmed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

The numbers don't bear that out so far. Oz comes across as an imposter and a carpetbagger. I hope you are right that he wins, serves a single term, and is replaced with someone who isn't a shitbag. I don't see him winning, though.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not once did you answer why you agreed 1000% about how John Fetterman ran Braddock (not a city) effectively, tell me his real views on guns, tell me why chasing a black man over hill and dale with a shotgun is good, and tell me what is so good about his resume. It's not hard. You agreed 1000%.

You evaded the subject. Evading the subject numerous times is not "answering the question multiple times", it's called "evading the question multiple times".

Do you need a link to the post that you agreed 1000% to?

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:20:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Nearly ALL of the misnamed "never trumpers" have looong histories of being anti-republican and we are going to see all of them transition (no pun intended) to shilling for democrat candidates.

I called it
View Quote
I've never shilled for a democrat in my life. I am, however, very against the segment of the Republican Party that is anti-fiscal conservative and that is anti-second amendment.  For me, Oz is the opposite of what a good Republican candidate should be, and I'm not afraid to say that. I'm also not afraid to call out Republicans like Trump who are liars and who backtrack on the basic values that need to be a central part of the Republican Party.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The numbers don't bear that out so far. Oz comes across as an imposter and a carpetbagger. I hope you are right that he wins, serves a single term, and is replaced with someone who isn't a shitbag. I don't see him winning, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

What do these numbers have to do with reality?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#38]
My favorite part of the hardworking man image is the allowance he was getting from parents as late as 2015.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I've never shilled for a democrat in my life. I am, however, very against the segment of the Republican Party that is anti-fiscal conservative and that is anti-second amendment.  For me, Oz is the opposite of what a good Republican candidate should be, and I'm not afraid to say that. I'm also not afraid to call out Republicans like Trump who are liars and who backtrack on the basic values that need to be a central part of the Republican Party.
View Quote

This is a thread about John Fetterman. The socialist running for senator

Donald Trump is not running for senator.

You agreed 1000% about a pro- Fetterman post and you're evading answering why.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are trying to paint what it said as supporting Fetterman, which I do not. The poster I was responding to said that he was objectively the better candidate because he is actually from Pennsylvania, he has some experience in government (even if he did a poor job) and he has successfully blunted Oz on guns.  Does that mean I want Fetterman to win?  No. Does it mean that I support Fetterman?  No.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
My favorite part of the hardworking man image is the allowance he was getting from parents as late as 2015.
View Quote

That's part of his outstanding resume. That and him (allegedly) being able to fill out a form and write a check for $20. That's like Oppenheimer level genius.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Kinda looks like Karl Childers with really bad facial hair. Yep, mmmhhhmmm, alright then.
View Quote

I wonder if he likes French fried taters?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What do these numbers have to do with reality?
View Quote
I'm not going to argue over pre-election poll numbers. You will say they are all fake, and I will say that they are often wrong.  The problem is that they are also often right, particularly when you are talking about state races. I personally thought Oz was a losing candidate from the beginning and I think it is likely he will lose in the general whether you believe the numbers or not.  When Oz loses on Election Day, I'm sure everyone will just blame voter fraud rather than the fact that Oz comes across as a fake out of state douchebag who was endorsed by another fake.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You are trying to paint what it said as supporting Fetterman, which I do not. The poster I was responding to said that he was objectively the better candidate because he is actually from Pennsylvania, he has some experience in government (even if he did a poor job) and he has successfully blunted Oz on guns.  Does that mean I want Fetterman to win?  No. Does it mean that I support Fetterman?  No.
View Quote

He blunted Oz on guns? How? Allegedly filling out a form and paying $20? Pretending to be a cop and chasing a black man at gunpoint? Calling for gun bans?  He governed a violent shithole that had a substantial decrease in population and is, by his own words, unsafe for a middle aged white man to be in for two hours?

Why would that possibly be something that you agreed with 1000%?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#45]
What's that lump he's covering?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He blunted Oz on guns? How? Allegedly filling out a form and paying $20? Pretending to be a cop and chasing a black man at gunpoint? Calling for gun bans?  He governed a violent shithole that had a substantial decrease in population and is, by his own words, unsafe for a middle aged white man to be in for two hours?

Why would that possibly be something that you agreed with 1000%?
View Quote
Asked and answered multiple times.  When you are a gun grabber, and the guy you are running against is also a gun grabber, it takes the 2nd Amendment issue off of the table.  He has also successfully managed to convince at least some Pennsylvania voters that he is not a gun grabber, as was demonstrated by the poster I was responding to. Now, do I believe him?  No. Do I believe that Oz has changed his stance in guns?  No. They are both terrible on the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Asked and answered multiple times.  
View Quote

Not once did you answer why you agreed 1000% about how John Fetterman ran Braddock (not a city) effectively, tell me his real views on guns, tell me why chasing a black man over hill and dale with a shotgun is good, and tell me what is so good about his resume. It's not hard. You agreed 1000%.

You evaded the subject. Evading the subject numerous times is not "answering the question multiple times", it's called "evading the question multiple times".

It's also called "shilling for the democrat candidate"
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Again, this is a thread about John Fetterman.

Notice how the democrat shills keep trying to slide it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's also called "shilling for the democrat candidate"
View Quote
I'm not sure how many different ways you want me to answer it. It doesn't matter whether he ran the "not a city" effectively. It still counts as government experience and Oz has none. Chasing a black man with a shotgun isn't good, but he has managed to convince at least some voters that he isn't anti-second amendment. Do I believe him?  No. Do enough people believe him that it will make a difference?  Time will tell.  As far as his resume, honestly the most important thing for him in his favor is that he is actually from Pennsylvania and that he isn't a fake television personality.

Now if you believe having an honest conversation about candidates and analyzing how voters will respond to them is "shilling", I can't help you. I don't want Fetterman to win and I don't support him in any way, shape or form. You can twist it however you like, but I've been very clear about what I'm saying.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:53:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fester has the media on his side. The idiot voters in this state believe it all.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top