Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/28/2022 7:26:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
He'll have healthcare to get that goiter addressed.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:30:41 AM EDT
[#2]
He doesnt show up to work now at PA Lt Gov, and it doenst seem to be holding him back. Why would he change?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Republicans have candidates so shitty that a demon looking turnip can beat them.
That's the real news.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Republicans have candidates so shitty that a demon looking turnip can beat them.
That's the real news.
View Quote

I mean it’s snake oil oz. Don’t know why anyone would vote for either.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:37:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's the real news.

Definitely between a turd and shit sandwich. This nation is DONE.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:39:02 AM EDT
[#6]

His older brother was a lot more cooler...!

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#7]
He'll show up as often as he did as mayor.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#8]
You're going to be really butthurt in a few weeks when Oz fails by a landslide.  If the best criticism you can level is someone's sartorial taste ... look at the last president.  He never could get a suit that fit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:47:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Official Lt. Gov. photo-

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Mental deficiency and incompetence have never been obstacles to serving in the Senate.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy.
View Quote

This^^^
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:53:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Dems do love them some mush-brain politicians.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:54:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Dude looks like a mechanic or a garbage man trying to dress up.

Dude you can’t afford a suit?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:55:52 AM EDT
[#15]
It is to my understanding that the House has a dress code.  He will have to wear a suit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Fetterman is a leftists wet dream candidate
Oz is pretty much a shithead. (Seriously this is the best candidate that Pennsylvania conservatives could come up with?)

We are going from milquetoast Toomey to full leftist Fetterman in the next election.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:56:53 AM EDT
[#17]
I can't believe no one remembers him from the battle in Hawaii in 2012.    He's an alien, gawdammit!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:58:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm convinced that Cpt Spaulding looking guy has teenagers chained up in his basement.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I can't believe no one remembers him from the battle in Hawaii in 2012.    He's an alien, gawdammit!!!!!!  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/481249/Screen_Shot_2022-09-28_at_8_53_31_AM-2542406.png
View Quote
LoL
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Kinda looks like Karl Childers with really bad facial hair. Yep, mmmhhhmmm, alright then.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LoL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/481249/Screen_Shot_2022-09-28_at_8_53_31_AM-2542406.png
LoL

He sunk our battleships!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#23]
He will because he has this ugly tumor growing on his neck.  If being stroked out of his gourd wasn't bad enough.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:56:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yet many people will vote for him because they think he's a working guy or something.  A bunch of dumb people that don't know anything about the people they are voting for.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#25]
If any sane person in the US still assumes that our government has one iota of patriotism and sensibility, just look at these 2 fools in the US Senate Race in PA.

(back to daily prayer...Dear God, please send meteor... FAST!  Amen)
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's a limousine communist trying to put on a "working man" costume.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Oz is pretty much a shithead. (Seriously this is the best candidate that Pennsylvania conservatives could come up with?)
View Quote

Pennsylvania republicans are not majority conservative.
Oz's main opponent in the primary was a moderate from Connecticut.

The conservative that actually lived in Pennsylvania came in a distant third.

Pennsylvanians are retarded.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:21:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Kinda looks like Karl Childers with really bad facial hair. Yep, mmmhhhmmm, alright then.
View Quote

Karl had more of his wits about him than this fucktard.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Mental deficiency and incompetence have never been obstacles to serving in the Senate.
View Quote

the fuck you talking about? those are requirements.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#31]
i see car trunk loads of ballots discovered at the last minute...and ALL for the same candidate

here we go again with the saturday night live clown
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
i see car trunk loads of ballots discovered at the last minute...and ALL for the same candidate

here we go again with the saturday night live clown
View Quote

They are already printed.

Probably in boxes at the FBI headquarters.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's the real news.

I would just to hopefully get the majority.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Looks like Lenin in a hoodie.  And Oz is not Republican.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Speaking of retarded Pennsyltucky, the democrats had a choice between a gay black dude for the social justice vote, a fake moderate for the "reasonable" vote, and lurch for the outright commies, and every single county in pennsyltardia chose lurch.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He will because he has this ugly tumor growing on his neck.  If being stroked out of his gourd wasn't bad enough.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67160/495E1BB2-4AE9-4CD3-9D98-DEA53748DD9E_jpe-2542519.JPG
View Quote

Oh my.  Something is very wrong with that man.  Elect him.  Do it.  I dare you.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#37]
You should see the retard the gop put up against warnock  in ga.  A barely literate stooge who checks a diversity box and has name recognition as a football player 30 years ago.  The gop wants to lose.  I’ll write in trump before I vote for the retard Hershel walker.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You should see the retard the gop put up against warnock  in ga.  A barely literate stooge who checks a diversity box and has name recognition as a football player 30 years ago.  The gop wants to lose.  I’ll write in trump before I vote for the retard Hershel walker.
View Quote

Yeah but he used to be an FBI agent.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You're going to be really butthurt in a few weeks when Oz fails by a landslide.  If the best criticism you can level is someone's sartorial taste ... look at the last president.  He never could get a suit that fit.
View Quote

Hello fellow neck-goiter, low post count, zero feedback enthusiast.  Itsallsotiresome.jpg
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:52:58 PM EDT
[#40]
You mean to his basement where he probably 'works from home' on his playstation 5 all day? Yep.. Bong and beer in hand i'm sure.. God Penn is such a disgrace.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Speaking of retarded Pennsyltucky, the democrats had a choice between a gay black dude for the social justice vote, a fake moderate for the "reasonable" vote, and lurch for the outright commies, and every single county in pennsyltardia chose lurch.

View Quote

Dude, as a fellow Pennsyltuckian I can't even wrap my head around this shit show. Even with PA's strange duality in how it votes for Federal vs Local elections. Traditionally shitbags to Federal posts, since you can never overcome the cesspool of greater Philly and the other border Jersey areas.    

Carpetbagging Oz, yeah ok.. I may have been in the fringes and the Kathy Barnett camp, but fucking Oz..

Then Uncle Fester the Incompetent on the D side. Then I understand (albeit it may be skewed) that things aren't looking so rosy for Mastriano either.

What in the Holy F.. Shapiro and Fetterstain are literally "Team Wolf" and were directly behind all the lock down going after local restaurants and businesses. Shapiro shouldn't be standing a snowballs chance in hell, after the Covid goat rodeo. Might as well put Levine the Tranny on the ballot somewhere and go for the Trifecta.

Next Stop, deepest Western WV, 100 some odd acres and F it all, let it burn, I'm out. My wife is West Virginian by birth so, I get "Citizenship" by relation :)   I'm even in Deep Red, South Central Adams/Northern York and I'm shocked at the amount of "Fetterman/Shaprio" signs on lawns. Not just talking about York proper or the few "inclusive/hate has no home here" houses around Gettysburg College.  

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#42]
A few pictures have him trying to dress up, so he wraps a scarf around his growth instead
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fetterman is a leftists wet dream candidate
View Quote

The only reason Oz is the nominee is because he gargled Trump's balls - figuratively, I hope.  He doesn't live in PA; he's using his in-laws address despite being a resident of NJ.

Fetterman has a lot going in his favor, objectively.  He does know how to run a city, effectively.  You may *also* want to look up what his real views are on guns - particularly that time he grabbed a gun and chased down a black dude on his street.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Official Lt. Gov. photo-

https://i.imgur.com/tjgbiyD.jpg
View Quote

Fucking Communist "Worker's paradise" propaganda photo in his Dickies work shirt. Never worked a day in his life.

What a fucking clown!
Hoping people buy his bullshit like AOC and Bernie.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fetterman has a lot going in his favor, objectively.  He does know how to run a city, effectively.  You may *also* want to look up what his real views are on guns - particularly that time he grabbed a gun and chased down a black dude on his street.
View Quote

He's calling for gun control including what commies call an "Assault Weapons" ban.

You keep posting how pro-gun he is, but you fail to back it up.

Back it up.

And he ran Braddock into the ground.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Found the union shill.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:33:40 PM EDT
[#47]
People are idiots and democrats are the party for idiots.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#48]
You need to go easy on Fetterman, he just wants to serve his fellow man.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#49]
It's his schtick

He runs around with the tattoos of people murdered in "his" city, he's just a regular blue collar guy j/k he's a lizard person with a masters from Harvard and some very abnormal financial arrangements
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It's his schtick

He runs around with the tattoos of people murdered in "his" city, he's just a regular blue collar guy j/k he's a lizard person with a masters from Harvard and some very abnormal financial arrangements
View Quote

he can run? i would think that growth behind his head would throw off his balance somewhat
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top