Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2021 9:53:37 AM EDT
So, I picked up a Godex directional light diffuser/modifier the other day.  It came in with a speed ring attachment.  I want to put it on my Novatron lighting system but didn't see any way to do it.  I called B&H up and asked if they had a solution.  

Long story short....  They spent over 45 minutes on the phone with me helping find a solution and sent me the link to their competitor, Adorama, to get the part I needed.  That was pure class on the part of the folks at B&H.  My needs were more important to them than making a buck.  B&H just earned a life time supporter and customer for this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I have bought several  computer related electronics for work from them over the years, always a smooth transaction. They are GTG.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#2]
B&H is excellent and it's customer service is second to none.

Only unfortunate thing is they use FedEx and, at least around here, that courier sucks.  Rarely delivering anything on time.  My last order from B&H simply "disappeared" while in transit and only showed up a week later.  B&H's customer service overnighted a new order and said I could send the original one back, at their expense.  It must be costing a lot of money to B&H if the FedEx problem is widespread.

Nevertheless, I recommend B&H, since they make things right.

Link Posted: 10/21/2021 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]
B&H is awesome.

Another amazing business is high point scientific. But thats mostly camera/telescope stuff.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:24:33 AM EDT
[#4]
90% of my kit has come from B&H.  Always easy to deal with.
Highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:14:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
B&H is excellent and it's customer service is second to none.
... I recommend B&H, since they make things right.
View Quote

I agree. I have purchased from them off and on for decades.
I have also never had any problems with Adorama.
Two great camera stores.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top