Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 3/21/2022 10:57:19 AM EDT
I really don't care about life anymore. I annoy people all the time, I can't really do anything useful, I just don't see the point. I suppose there's some benefit to the plants from my expelled CO2, I can't think of any other reason to stick around. I wish I had died on the table when I had the heart attack and quad CABG two years ago. Can't see, can't drive, can't get a job, can't post in threads without annoying people, no dependants except the dogs. Why go on?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Never give up, never surrender. Keep the fight going. Good luck and stay strong.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I really don't care about life anymore. I annoy people all the time, I can't really do anything useful, I just don't see the point. I suppose there's some benefit to the plants from my expelled CO2, I can't think of any other reason to stick around. I wish I had died on the table when I had the heart attack and quad CABG two years ago. Can't see, can't drive, can't get a job, can't post in threads without annoying people, no dependants except the dogs. Why go on?
View Quote

Because we care about you. Want you to get better. Might be time to get some council if you haven’t already. No shame in finding a pro to talk with. Or talk with us if you don’t want to see a counselor. We’re here for you.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 10:59:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet you’re not the type who quits. That’s why. OK is close to CO. How about we go shooting?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I enjoy your posts please don't give up.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:00:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I like your posts. I even subscribed to your YouTube channel. I know things suck right now, but it's going to get way worse. Stick around so you can see the downfall of the Biden admin
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:00:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, your dogs will probably be sad if you weren't around.

Luckily they make text-to-speech, the delete key on your computer, an ignore button on ARF, and both Uber/Lyft.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#7]
You might want to talk to someone:  I suggest calling some professionals:  800-273-8255

At any rate, don't do anything permanent to solve a temporary problem.  My brother took the easy route a couple years ago and it solved nothing and just left a wake of problems and heartache.  Whatever you have going on will pass, I promise you.

Also, stop worrying about what people say on the internet.  We are all assholes :)
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#8]
There are members here trained for this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet you’re not the type who quits. That’s why. OK is close to CO. How about we go shooting?
View Quote

Great first post.

Memphis, where in OK are you?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#10]
You're not on my Ignore list, so you can't be THAT big of a fuckwit.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:02:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Prayers sent.  Get some help, and never quit on yourself. You matter. You have tremendous value to this world.  You were created in Gods image and He loves you.   Please don’t give up.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Take a deep breath brother. There is still so much beauty left in this world no matter how bad things get. Hang in there!
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I know it can be tough but try to stop worrying about what other people on the internet think of you.  GD is full of assholes who get off on putting others down.

Stay strong for your dogs.  They need you.

There's a thread tacked to the top of GD if you need help or just want to talk.

IM me if you want to talk privately.  Don't do anything stupid.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Hang out to see what happens next, bro. You won't believe your eyes.

FYI: I was picking up what you were laying down in the baofeng thread.

You're worth it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:04:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Who cares if you annoy people? Sometimes you get to annoy the people who need annoying the most.

Either way your dogs need you and grammar will always need correcting. You have to find the joy in all the tiniest of things and not the weight of unmet expectation, man.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Call someone and talk.

Is anyone here in his vicinity??
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Don’t do that.  I’ve always enjoyed your posts, I think you annoy the members who need to be annoyed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#19]
I saw how they dog-piled you in the Ukraine thread.

Fuck those myopic assholes.

You were wasting your time with people who already had their minds made up.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#20]
There all ready isn't enough people on the good side.  We can't afford to lose you.  Please stay and help any way you can.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Hang in there buddy.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:05:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Everybody annoys everybody here. It's normal, not just you.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:05:38 AM EDT
[#24]
I like your posts here man...keep on keeping on.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey OP, I really enjoy your posts.  You seem like a very interesting person.  Do not do anything stupid.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Everybody annoys everybody here. It's normal, not just you.
View Quote

I wear my annoyance as a badge on honour
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

^-----I immediately thought the same thing.-----^

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Take all professional advice given above and I’ll only add avoid all forms of “news” for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Hang in there.  If nothing else, the pups need you.  Your posts don't seem that bad to me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Shit happens.  Life sucks.  But you keep finding something you enjoy.  It might be something you never expected.  And then you'll look back and think "why was I feeling like that"?

It's normal man.  Everyone goes there at least once in their life.  I've been there after some scary medical stuff.   Just don't give up.  You won't ever regret not giving up.

Best way to feel better about yourself is to help others.  Figure out a way to do that.  You'll be amazed at who you meet and where it might take you.  

People care about you.  It doesn't have to be like this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Nevermind. I was duped.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Lay off the hooch, clean up a little, and go pay for a blow job.

Plenty of us grok you just fine, but you do have a special way of annoying people when you set your mind to it.

In general, if you find yourself replying to yourself, maybe reel it in a bit?

Also, my old man went through the same thing 4 years ago and thought his life was over and got really depressed. It took about 2-3 years to really get all the way over it, but he's finally back to doing physical stuff with me again. Find someone to talk to and get your head right, then find some PT to get your body right.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#33]
OP, IM sent
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Hang in there brother,  call someone.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Someone has to annoy people.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Never make permanent decisions in a temporary storm. As bad as you have it, there are some out there that are worse. Your pups need you and I’m sure you have touched a few people in your lifetime who also care about you.

Don’t get too wrapped up in GD as this particular area of the forum sometimes shows how little we tolerate others who disagree with our viewpoint. That’s why I largely stay out of the BS. See my post count.

Stay strong nick. Your a good man.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Damn dude, I like your posts and your dogs probably love you.

Take them for a walk.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:10:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Hey bro! Don't give up!

CERTAINLY dont let the dogpile of babysoyboys here on this forum of weirdos define how you're going to feel much less live.

Im going to message you my digits. You can call me if you want and I'll talk with you man...

The Lord sees your heart. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lay off the hooch, clean up a little, and go pay for a blow job.

Plenty of us grok you just fine, but you do have a special way of annoying people when you set your mind to it.

In general, if you find yourself replying to yourself, maybe reel it in a bit?
View Quote

Dude! Is this REALLY the time to be advertising?

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#41]
There is no higher virtue than annoying people in GD. Keep up the good fight.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Annoying people can be fun. Some even make it their life’s work.

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it.

You can make annoying people your art. Paint your masterpiece.

But seriously, we’re all here for you. Talk to us.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Good and interesting guy from a nice place (KS guy here).  I'll second what other guys say about you.

Let us know what's up, brother.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't know you from Adam's housecat, but hate to hear or see anyone feeling this way.  

Call 800-273-8255, there is someone there to listen and help.

Please.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you are depressed, think life isn't worth living, or just need someone to talk to:Please.........
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#46]
You're checking out right when things are getting interesting?

The old order is dying, disemboweling itself with its own greed and stupidity. You don't want to see what comes next?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Some times going to someone like Tony Robbins can help you get a new perspective and reboot you. He has a virtual seminar this summer, you should try it.
https://www.upwvirtual.com/buy-upw
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It doesn't hurt to talk to a counselor. I've referred people to a counselor who used to be in my office building. He talked to them a few times and helped them think things through. I'd been skeptical before that.

Don't give to much weight to Arfcom. It's not a place that helps if you have self esteem issues.
View Quote

A lawyer who has a suicide prevention counselor on speed dial?

High praise indeed.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#49]
I've read enough of your posts to recognize your screen name. I don't recall anything annoying. I visit ARFCOM for the personalities of all and you are one.

I don't know you and I don't know what you believe. But trust me God cares about YOU.

Life is a gift. Please stay with us.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You're checking out right when things are getting interesting?

The old order is dying, disemboweling itself with its own greed and stupidity. You don't want to see what comes next?
View Quote
Right?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top