Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/21/2021 2:27:50 AM EDT
Xiden took over yesterday.  The Guard was on hand.  Was it all just for show?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:30:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Show of force to the 80 million Trump voters
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes.

Apparently the exalted ones tremendously overreact when a few dozen unarmed folks stroll unapproved through the capital building.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:47:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Move along, serf.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.

Apparently the exalted ones tremendously overreact when a few dozen unarmed folks stroll unapproved through the capital building.
View Quote

Imagine if we all put our feet on desks!  It would change the world!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:54:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Otherwise there wouldn't have been anyone in attendance.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:54:47 AM EDT
[#6]
A lot turned their backs on his motorcade.  One or two visibly spit when he drove by.

Leftists are spinning it as "They were watching for 'threats'".
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:05:33 AM EDT
[#7]
If you are going to be a tyrant you need a very visible military for intimidation. Past presidents didn't need it. Chinese Joe does. He is a very weak weasel.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:19:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I refused to watch the coronation of a tyrannical fool. He orders his staff to be nice but talks of beating people up. Talks of unity but demands subservience. He swore to defend the Constitution but on the first day begins by ignoring it. Appoints a CCP puppet to run the CIA on day 1. How can one be so obviously owned by China? Xi is laughing his ass off. He bought the moron pretty cheap.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:27:37 AM EDT
[#9]
They did it to send a message. I don't think they they actually believed it was necessary.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:31:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I've ignored these fools for sometime now.
It has become more difficult lately though
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:37:08 AM EDT
[#11]
I didn't watch.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:52:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They did it to send a message. I don't think they they actually believed it was necessary.
View Quote

What message? Was it if you try anything we'll summon 25K ppl that we don't trust enough to allow to have live ammo and need to screen them in fear they will turn on us?

If that's the message we got that one.

The other message recieved was Pelosi's request for crew manned machine-guns. Hopefullly everyone
remembers that message and exactly who it came from.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:03:33 AM EDT
[#13]
i did not watch it either.

any unauthorized photos of the crowd size?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:18:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What message? Was it if you try anything we'll summon 25K ppl that we don't trust enough to allow to have live ammo and need to screen them in fear they will turn on us?

The other message recieved was Pelosi's request for crew manned machine-guns. Hopefullly everyone
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought that was Bowser? Not that that makes it any better.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:23:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yes.

View Quote

Drudge headline says "war torn capitol"
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:47:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Why would I watch that shit? Why would ANYONE watch that shit???

But I dunno why I'd be surprised. STILL lots of "we'll get 'em next time" election fairy tail bullshit... right... f#cking... HERE. WTF is wrong with blindfools who believe that? Like him or not, DJT had some big balls and stood against the swamp. Who the fuck is coming along with those kind of stones to upset the apple cart next time? Mittens? Ted Cruise? Where's the next anti-swamper serious candidate to stand against it??? It's a fuckin unicorn that pisses rainbow fairy dust. The career politicians and media have been bought and paid for by the globalists So a cabbal of 500 people rules over this "free" country of 300,000,000. SobThe League of Incompetence.... sleepy joe, drippy kameltoe, skeletor, and scrotum forehead will rule. And 300,000,000 will keep feeding on the grass that's not as green as it use to be,while barely registiering their fellow sheep being picked-up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:30:26 AM EDT
[#17]
FJB
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:35:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

But I dunno why I'd be surprised. STILL lots of "we'll get 'em next time" election fairy tail bullshit... right... f#cking... HERE. WTF is wrong with blindfools who believe that? Like him or not, DJT had some big balls and stood against the swamp. Who the fuck is coming along with those kind of stones to upset the apple cart next time? Mittens? Ted Cruise? Where's the next anti-swamper serious candidate to stand against it??? It's a fuckin unicorn that pisses rainbow fairy dust. The career politicians and media have been bought and paid for by the globalists So a cabbal of 500 people rules over this "free" country of 300,000,000. SobThe League of Incompetence.... sleepy joe, drippy kameltoe, skeletor, and scrotum forehead will rule. And 300,000,000 will keep feeding on the grass that's not as green as it use to be,while barely registiering their fellow sheep being picked-up.
View Quote

This guy gets it.

Now that the globalists have electronic control of the voting process the game is over.  They have complete control.  The media, communications (tec), FBI, CIA, Justice Dept, the courts, and all branches of government.  This is not going to change.  In further elections the opposing side will either lose or be a RINO chosen by the left.

The United States of America as it was designed and the country I grew up in no longer exists.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:02:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed, but who is scrotum forehead? Susan Rice, cause she's in there somewhere
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:04:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I did not watch the clowns.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:05:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
A lot turned their backs on his motorcade.  One or two visibly spit when he drove by.

View Quote

Well that's at least a little comforting.  I hope nothing bad happens to them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#22]
I didn't watch any of it either. Instead, I cleaned the garage, went for a walk, and took a shit. All were more legitimate and productive than what happened in DC yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:12:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Never mind all of that. Its none of your concern ... and pickup that can citizen.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Only thing I watched live yesterday was SAM 28000 do a fly by and then land at an airport in Florida...........
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:24:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Nope, the NG was just there standing around wasting our money.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:24:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Video?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:36:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Also did not watch, but in regards to the question.....Kabuki Theatre requires actors.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
FJB
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not my president.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:43:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yes.

View Quote

I find it quite insane the massive overreaction to the capitol "riot" versus the actual riots that have been happening all over the major cities over the summer. No Targets or Walmarts were looted in the capitol, I mean, that seems like a pretty lame riot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I didn't watch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:10:35 AM EDT
[#31]
It gave taking heads talking points.

It showed the OVERWHELMING violent extremists that are all over the country.  It clearly demonstrated that the only way to curtail the massive violence and destruction is to deploy thousands and thousands of military troops to the capital of every state rules by democrats.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:22:03 AM EDT
[#32]
It was necessary because it was the only way to hide the lack of supporters. Optics.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Definitely needed...to keep people far enough away that the boos couldn't be easily heard.  

Seriously: the coup was impressively executed.  A godawful lot of planning and coordination going back years.  Storming the capitol was extremely clever.  Gotta have troops to protect Xiden from the rednecks--which gives opportunity to keep any disruption far from the cameras.  

Sickening, but brilliantly done.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:32:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I didn't watch.
View Quote

Not one minute did I watch.
As a matter of fact,  I didn't have the TV on yesterday.
Don't plan on turning it on today either.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Phantom Menace
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Apparently it was needed due to the DEADLY CAPITOL INSURRECTION. It’s funny because I never recall the riots that killed people being referred to that way by the MSM.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Any pictures or video of this?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:38:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Didn't watch but I've seen the funny Bernie memes
Angry Prepper on YT was trolling all 24ish Biden supporters squatting on BLM plaza, haha.
But nope, outside of going to the range and getting my GF a little something at Zales for Valentines Day (they're running a big ass sale btw, gents ) didn't even turn on the TV
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#39]
It was all we imagined it would be.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#40]
it was just part of the gaslighting.

the Trump army is so prevalent that they had to bring in the NG.

Who are so infiltrated with TRumpsters that they had to vet them and not allow them to have ammo/ magazines because of the danger of a counter-coup.

There needs to be deep and comprehensive legislation to fix this.

And camps. 'Deprogramming' camps.

See something, say something.
Don't let the Trump evil flourish.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#41]
My local news in Portland never called the burning, looting and murdering that's been going on here daily for a year now "riots". At worst they would say its turned into an "unlawfully assembly".

Not even a few minutes into Jan 6th and this is the the headline in big bold letters:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:47:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please tell me she put this in writing?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Drudge headline says "war torn capitol"
View Quote

Wow.  What a bunch of fucking cunts.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:50:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Ja. There were like 14 people at the thing.

All my friends and colleagues in dc are like wtf with the over the top security.  

Listening to the news you would think we are on the precipice of a hot insurgency, the cheeto is literally hitler, and that mr. magoo is a more perfect version of jesus.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#45]
He needed someone to wave to other than the media during his parade to the White House.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Supposedly the NG are staying 30 days.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Supposedly the NG are staying 30 days.
View Quote

Is this like 2 weeks to flatten the curve?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#48]
The 60 million Biden voters need to be sure the 80 million Trump voters understand that they will be killed for opposing the new regime.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#49]
They needed an audience for the procession since no citizens turned out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#50]
I heard the only rioting was ANTIFA in Portland.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top