Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2021 5:29:32 AM EDT
Less people to see my stupidity and the thread fades into obscurity with great quickness.

That said, I am buying a 3rd Izuzu Vehicross to be a parts vehicle for the first 2. What once was a unique quirk has grown into a full blown obsession.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
>live in Tennessee
>walk into popeyes
>connected to smelly gas station
>15 people in line, all fat
>homeless guy stumbling around near drink machine
>nobody behind front desk
>fat lady with giant acrylic nails comes bouncing out from the kitchen eventually
>"wut kind a chicken u wan?"
>1st person ahead of me orders 19 tender meals, 3 bucket chicken, 4 orders of fries, also 8 extra biscuits
>goes through all the already cooked chicken and then some
>wait 10 more minutes for them to make more chicken
>person argues with cashier over check
>"I DIN ORDER NO SANDWICH SHIEEET"
>manager has to come out
>skinny twitchy methed out no-teeth white woman who looks 50 but is probably 25
>wipes her nose with her hand then fumbles with receipt/food/money
>"nah sur u din order dis sandwich ur right, i give ye extra biscuit"
>fat cashier lady: WE DON'T GOT NO BISCUITS
>hear honking from the drive through line which is held up from all the commotion
>1st guy finally has his gigantic order ready
>"SHIEEET THIS DRINK MACHINE IS OUT OF ICE"
>cashier comes out to change ice for some reason
>fleet 1st guy brings his gigantic meal to his wife, who is probably 30 but so fat she is walking with a cane
>rub their greasy fingers on their iphones as they engulf the chicken silentlessly
>occasional hoot/holler as they see something funny on their phone
>cashier: NEXT
>repeat process for #2
>radio on the intercom: tornado incoming to your area
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:36:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I want to be a southerner and learn all your culture and customs. I want to watch a clog dancing competition and hear orange blossom special. Drink Kentucky bourbon in Kentucky, and meet a southern girl. Is there hope for me, and that not many people will see this post?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want to be a southerner and learn all your culture and customs. I want to watch a clog dancing competition and hear orange blossom special. Drink Kentucky bourbon in Kentucky, and meet a southern girl. Is there hope for me, and that not many people will see this post?
View Quote

I own 3 pairs of legitimate wooden shoes that I obtained for pennies from a local auction. One pair is big enough to fit me but they were clearly designed for a large lady so I don't try them on that often.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:50:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I own 3 pairs of legitimate wooden shoes that I obtained for pennies from a local auction. One pair is big enough to fit me but they were clearly designed for a large lady so I don't try them on that often.
View Quote

Dude its some kind of hillbilly tap dancing, i guess its a Tennessee thing. But it's so badass. I think I stumbled onto it on YouTube watching dueling banjo videos, but the clog dancing brought a tear to my eye. Theres just something when you hear the music and watch them dance, and the community is cheering them on, feels like its part of you somehow. In ca we have none of that obviously, just fucking carpool lanes and iphones.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:50:33 AM EDT
[#6]
But you posted in the morning which you don't prefer
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:55:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
But you posted in the morning which you don't prefer
View Quote

Early a.m. only counts as morning of you wake up early. If you never went to bed, it still counts as the previous night. IMO.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:58:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry to hear about your Isuzu retardation.   Prayers out.
I just want to retire to my home on sand mountain and revel in memories of the louvin brothers bluegrass festivals and my kin singing sacred harp as only southerners can.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:59:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry about your alcoholic thread. I'm trying to quit so just venting about it I guess.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:02:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry about your alcoholic thread. I'm trying to quit so just venting about it I guess.
View Quote
Don't be hating on us alcoholics,  Damn it!    we're  people too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:27:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Don't be hating on us alcoholics,  Damn it!    we're  people too.
View Quote

Lol no I wasn't, him and I were both at the near end of a pint of whiskey. I ended up writing out some long ass posts about why it sucks as an addiction. I'm just trying to quit last few months and it's not working. But I could give a fuck about drinking a pint, to me that's not too much, but every day thing it starts to wear on you.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:34:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Lol no I wasn't, him and I were both at the near end of a pint of whiskey. I ended up writing out some long ass posts about why it sucks as an addiction. I'm just trying to quit last few months and it's not working. But I could give a fuck about drinking a pint, to me that's not too much, but every day thing it starts to wear on you.
View Quote
Just funnin  ya.  I have drank way too much this last shitty year having never had a problem before.  Trying to cut back myself.  Have to get in fighting shape.  Hope you reach your goal.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:36:10 AM EDT
[#13]
How reliable are the old electronics?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just funnin  ya.  I have drank way too much this last shitty year having never had a problem before.  Trying to cut back myself.  Have to get in fighting shape.  Hope you reach your goal.
View Quote

Me too for a while now, I'm not fat but worst shape of my life. Fuckin out if breath tying my shoes. This weekend is buckledown time. Good luck to you too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:40:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you referencing my isuzu collection?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:40:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Jesus Isuzu made junk why go down this road
View Quote

No clue. My parents had 2 rodeos that were all problems growing up but I liked them. Then my buddy sold me his vehicross for dirt cheap and it has been solid for me. Check the oil and check the tranny fluid and she's happy. I bought number 2 strictly as a parts car but its nicer than mine and I think I can fix it. The 3rd is a legitimate lost cause and only exists to harvest parts from. Body and interior are cherry but she was a New York car so underneath it's all rust.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top