Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Trump got his 60+ chances to challenge the results. Dozens of the judges were his own appointed justices. The guys in Georgia saying Trump is FOS on fraud, were TRUMP SUPPORTERS until Trump went full retard.

Suck it up. Nobody likes a sore loser.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump lost. He shot himself in the foot too many times with those dumbass tweets and melting down at the first Debate in front of Superbowl sized American audience. Also initially downplaying the Coronavirus.
I mean, yeah, if you truly believe all historical indicators got it wrong this one time. You know, this one time when mail in ballots were allowed and counting stopped only in the areas with the fishiest outcomes.

Your post is a perfect example of why this country is lost.

Trump got his 60+ chances to challenge the results. Dozens of the judges were his own appointed justices. The guys in Georgia saying Trump is FOS on fraud, were TRUMP SUPPORTERS until Trump went full retard.

Election laws were changed in an unconstitutional manner allowing for a fuckton of mail in ballots, that would normally be tossed out, to be counted this time around.  DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION WAS OVER.

That's a fact.

Signature verification was relaxed to a point where if you fucking printed you name on the ballot - that was GTG
Ballots were cured.
Chain of custody was a joke.
etc.

Nobody disputes that.  Except the uninformed.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:26:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Staying home and letting the left win elections legitimately with no need for cheating isn't going to make the Democrats seem illegitimate.

There's not a soul in the mainstream who is going to say "The 5% of America that is hardcore for Trump stayed home, I guess the 2024 election was illegitimate after all".

The left has pulled every trick in the book to this point and on the right we just have a bunch of quitters crying about how their vote doesn't count anymore.
View Quote

get back to me when you can explain what the republican party stands for, because I'm an American and I don't support political parties that put china first and America last

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yep. They are ALL the same. My favorite picture to demonstrate it is Bush shaking George Wallace’s hand while slick Willie is sitting there drinking a soda.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/383515/9BF459C8-B284-404F-A608-EE153CD63074-1788037.jpg
View Quote

Much more to it than that, the Grove is a weird ass place
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#4]
How about you show up at meetings of your local Republican party and make sure they change to reflect your priorities? Otherwise, you've no credibility to complain.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Election laws were changed in an unconstitutional manner allowing for a fuckton of mail in ballots, that would normally be tossed out, to be counted this time around.  DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION WAS OVER.

That's a fact.

Signature verification was relaxed to a point where if you fucking printed you name on the ballot - that was GTG
Ballots were cured.
etc.

View Quote

If it was that egregious, could you as a man walk away knowing that? Wouldn't you show that to everyone, even if it meant you lost everything in the end?

Also, my lawyer would not be Rudy Giuliani
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Still vote please
View Quote

You think there will be another legitimate election in this country!?!?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If it was that egregious, could you as a man walk away knowing that? Wouldn't you show that to everyone, even if it meant you lost everything in the end?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a fact.

Ballots were cured.
etc.

No "IFs" about it - Election laws were changed and NOT by the state legislatures as required by the US Constitution.

In PA, the dems tried to get the laws changed by petitioning the state legislature and failed, so they used the courts to change them

The courts, the SoS's have no constitutional standing in making election law.

But the dems got away with it, because covid was a natural disaster.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Join me in voting libertarian.

We all know that’s what we want

Zero gun laws

No more debt

No more world policeman

Maximum freedom
View Quote

Does it really matter that voting libertarian would make any difference after what went down in 2020 elections? Until it’s paper ballots with voter id we’re screwed. There’s no fair election with mail in voting, the people monitoring the counting being removed and the windows covered up so bins of votes can be added. None of this will change with the Dems running the country.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He did "got this".  Then the coup was launched.
View Quote

Basically this.

And to the OP, there's no shame in NOT rushing to surrender as many of the members here did. What's worse, they worked hard at convincing other people to surrender too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No "IFs" about it - Election laws were changed and NOT by the state legislatures as required by the US Constitution.

In PA, the dems tried to get the laws changed by petitioning the state legislature and failed, so they used the courts to change them

The courts, the SoS's have no constitutional standing in making election law.

But the dems got away with it, because covid was a natural disaster.

View Quote

Yes, the pandemic was manipulated to veil actions. I believe criminal actions.

There will always, and forever be an "IF". There was not enough, or verifiable evidence that the Trump administration could articulate their argument. There are no parties, and the courts are full of activist judges now. You can not vote your way out of where we are now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's a fact.

Ballots were cured.
etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump lost. He shot himself in the foot too many times with those dumbass tweets and melting down at the first Debate in front of Superbowl sized American audience. Also initially downplaying the Coronavirus.
I mean, yeah, if you truly believe all historical indicators got it wrong this one time. You know, this one time when mail in ballots were allowed and counting stopped only in the areas with the fishiest outcomes.

Your post is a perfect example of why this country is lost.

That's a fact.

Ballots were cured.
etc.

Here's Bill Barr in Sept 2020 on CNN explaining the issues with what the Dems were seeking to do with mail in ballots.  and they were granted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G96rcOGkXss  

Sorry can't embed
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#12]
agreed but vote anyway
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Reasonable people that would have never said conspiracy are wondering what the fuck just happened

If they're going to commit fraud, we have to force them to make it ridiculously obvious
View Quote

Yeah, you're right= we'll win it next time!

Lucw will realllly hold the football for us this time!!

- hey- didya hear hear we're winning the war on drugs?? Just a couple 100 Billion dollars more!!

- and we seem to still be fighting that war on poverty- but i think we're gaining in it!!

- oh yeah that war on terrorism... we're making all kinds of progress there too...

there's still time though!! ...maybe we can find another hornet's nest to stick our dicks in!!

FFS.

Not sure if blind, retarded or just willfully ignorant.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Still vote please
View Quote

Pitiful.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
the GOP party leaders are happier than the dems to see him gone. that goes for the state level GOP too, especially in places like PA and GA where the intentionally ignored voter fraud and/or assisted in the hijacking
View Quote

THIS.

The Republicans didn't support their own president. Their swampy, corrupt asses were happy to see him go!
They NEVER introduce laws that would benefit US, instead they all get rich, while we lose rights and eventually our citizenship.

They have fucked us over for the last 40+ years- and we continue to line up to give them money.

Who's the sucker here?

Stop supporting your enemies ( that includes your enemies that are disguised as 'friends').
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Join me in voting libertarian.

We all know that’s what we want

Zero gun laws

No more debt

No more world policeman

Maximum freedom
View Quote

Open borders?  Hell no.

Paladin
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

- hey- didya hear hear we're winning the war on drugs?? Just a couple 100 Billion dollars more!!

- and we seem to still be fighting that war on poverty- but i think we're gaining in it!!

- oh yeah that war on terrorism... we're making all kinds of progress there too...

there's still time though!! ...maybe we can find another hornet's nest to stick our dicks in!!

FFS.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reasonable people that would have never said conspiracy are wondering what the fuck just happened

If they're going to commit fraud, we have to force them to make it ridiculously obvious

FFS.

So not voting will fix it?

You think giving up is admirable?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not voting is voting against your wishes.  Always stand up for yourself.
View Quote

Elections may still have validity at the local and state level, but I think the federal elections are forever compromised and rigged.

All theater at that level.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've been saying it forever..they're all the same. Anyone who still thinks R vs D is part of the problem.
View Quote

But dude, if we try to make a new party we will only split the vote!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
the GOP party leaders are happier than the dems to see him gone. that goes for the state level GOP too, especially in places like PA and GA where the intentionally ignored voter fraud and/or assisted in the hijacking
View Quote

Correct.
Fuck every last traitorous one of them. No more votes for people that lie to me, make false promises and then turn right around and shit on me.

We've ALL been played for suckers and lied to- and you should be very, very pissed off about it.

But instead you're more interested in the NFL, pizza and wings and what's on Netflix. You deserve what's coming.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How about this?  Instead of "never vote" or "always vote" focus on "make my vote count"
View Quote

Tell us again - how'd that work out in Georgia?
And say hi to Governor Stacy Abrams...  because you know it's going to happen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems ironic coming from someone that chose the name Blue Balls.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Voting is irrelevant.
View Quote

Pretty much.

I'm going to flip the script on them - and use their own script against them.
I'm going to complain and argue about everything when I have to deals with Dems or Liberals. or even people I suspect of being liberals. ( so basically everyone under 40)

I'll just make up claims like they do. I'll call ERRBODY racist, sexist and a bunch of other ist's and ism's too. I'll file offical complaints, hold up lines to ask for supervisors- just basically act like a retarded Dem.

I'll claim to be disabled, blind, homeless or whatever will benefit me in that situation.

No more emails or texts from their offices, I need phone calls and regular mail for replies now. Why - cuz I can- err I mean cuz Im disabldeded!! I needs hep!  Ogh lawdy!!
Amazon wants me to drive a package to UPS for a return??
NOPE!! I'm disabled and can't drive- Amazon can pay to send me a call tag. They don't want to, but they always will if you ask/tell them.

I'm going to call their 800#'s and report EVERYTHING I see that might be suspicious.
Be a pain in their ass. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yep, so Democrats will win 100% of future elections. Frankly, if it helps everything fall apart faster, I'm all for it.
View Quote

I thought that scenario might prove entertaining- if the Dems won a bunch of seats, they'd spend all their time arguing and eating each other...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There’s nobody left to vote for that’s worth it anymore.

A “republican” in name only who will fuck us anyway or a Democrat who’s guaranteed to fuck us.

Sorry, game is rigged. I’m out.
View Quote

They game is rigged. they only way to win, is not to play.
Don't play their game. Play your own game.make your own rules- just like they do.

- BTW if you don't have a plan- you are part of someone else's.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Wisconsin was essentially flipped if somebody had followed through on vetting the 160,000 excess indefinitely confined claims, that their Supreme Court said MUST NOT BE COUNTED, but apparently nobody did.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you don’t vote. Keep your mouth shut and never bitch about how the country is run ever again.

Vote and be part of the process. Bitch all you want because you had an opportunity to effect change.
Broken or not at the time, It is the best option to keep the Republic intact without significant violence and third world shenanigans that plague so many other countries.

Be part of it or get out of the way.
View Quote

Wow
Much naivete
So myopic.

LOL.. yeah.. I remember when I was 20 years old and had the world figured out.

Keep being a good little pet for them. Stay in line and do as your told and they'll ge good to you and take care of you. Your life is very important to them...please continue to wait...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It was never a party thing. It’s the people vs the government and msm. Trump just chose our side and exposed it all.
View Quote

That's a pretty fair and accurate summation.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
One thing I struggle most to understand is this,what do all these people such as the military generals that came out with that letter recently have to gain?is it purely financial?do they truly not care about the fate of our nation?Or was it that Trump was pulling the curtain back to reveal there true agenda?human nature is a fucked up thing!
View Quote

I wonder how many of them have (honorary) position on the board of directors for large companies??
it's common to pay them so you can add their name to the BoD for prestige and clout.

There were a bunch of them that caught in the Theranos fraud case worth 100,000,000's of dollars.
"How Elizabeth Holmes convinced powerful men like Henry Kissinger, James Mattis, and George Shultz to sit on the board of now disgraced blood-testing startup Theranos"

"There is no indication that any other board member, however, was even interested in asking questions or challenging Holmes. Each Theranos board member was highly accomplished, but none of them had any substantial scientific or health care industry experience. Holmes recruited famous diplomats, statesmen, and political and military leaders with significant connections for a reason, namely to work those connections, raise funds, and gain attention. Theranos’s board was window dressing. From a compliance perspective, Theranos is a good case study."

IT'S ALL A FUCKING SCAM. IF YOU DON'T SEE IT, YOU'RE BLIND OR DUMB.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Trump squeaked out a win the first time (to his credit he and his son in law ran a great campaign).
View Quote

Do you believe biden got 80 million legitimate votes?

Knew the swing states would not stop counting until biden was ahead.

The guy making calls on fox news was obviously in on the fix, he's a Clinton employee. The election was not legitimate.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I thought trump was gonna lose, gained hope on election night, watched them steal the election, and at no point did I think trump was gonna overturn the “election” I’m surprised there are people that are surprised today.
View Quote

I thought there were enough obvious shenanigans to warrant some investigations- especially in Philly, Atlanta and Detroit.
Poll watchers being kicked out, windows being taped over, vote anomalies... but not one Republican stood up to really fight for us, NOT ONE.

I REFUSE to support people that fight against me while claiming to be my friend and ally. All while holding out their hands for more donations and taxes.

I supported them for 40+ years. Holding my nose to vote for losers, and letting them slowly  sell off and piss away my rights. But no more. Dead to me now.

Fuck 'Em All. I've had enough.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Do you think they let Boebert and MTG in just to throw you a bone?

Yes the POTUS election was stolen...

https://i.ibb.co/p3scS8Z/bobert.jpg

View Quote

Good lord that's a retarded looking holster/belt rig/whatthefuckever
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Vote Patriot Party.
View Quote
 Yeah! Ross Perot!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Dude first of all you're in IL. IL was never going for Trump.

Secondly, it's 100% possible that Trump straight up lost. He couldn't stfu ever bc he has a huge ego. I love the guy but he loaded the gun for the Dems and the media plenty of times. Now the Dems and media fags were out to get him like we've never seen, but we can't control that.

Keep voting, keep working, don't be a quitter. Control your controllables.
View Quote

See, the problem is, you think you can control it. But instead- you're so far away from controlling it- you don't even know what it looks like.
You sort of 'know' the forest exists ( because someone else told you it did)- but you've neither seen the trees, nor the forest.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:41:55 PM EDT
[#35]
It was never going to happen with just one person. I still don't think trump actually did a terrible job especially considering the situation.

But he fucked up their timeline by 4 years and they're going to push to get it back.

It's just as naive as all the idiots praising joe for being for the people and caring about people. Mother fucker has been in politics for how many decades? What has he done for anyone but himself and his shit family?

I don't fully trust anyone telling me how to live and the rules I should follow.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For those of you that are discouraged by the voting process, I understand.  I am discouraged as well.

I believe this is why we need to refocus on local and state elections.  This is the only way we have a chance.  

States control their election processes.  We need control over our states.  We MUST focus on getting competent people who believe in restoring our faith in our election process, among other things.

Our current politicians fall into 2 categories, ineffective or complicit.  We have to change that, and soon.

View Quote

I will begrudgingly admit we need to stay involved in local politics. Mine is technically 'not party aligned' and the candidate don't have R or d next to their name.

But unless I hear America First, Citizens First, Secure the border and they start cutting welfare and anchor baby freebies- they are actively working against us.
Not voting for that anymore.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This.  Not voting is stupid.  Even if they cheat, even if it's rigged, make them earn it every time.

Voting forces them cheat harder and the harder the cheat the harder it is to hide it.

Will that be enough?  I don't know but I know for a fact that the left has consistently taken every advantage they could get for the past 100 years, taken their losses on the chin, and kept coming back relentlessly each time no matter what.

If we fold like weak hands, we deserve what we get.

View Quote

Smells like AOL and white New Balance all up in this bitch.

that's the attitude of someone that gets in a fight in the hood and thinks he can win- right up until the other guy's homie smashes you in the back of the head and then they all steal your wallet, phone and shoes while you're unconscious and bleeding on the ground.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Demoralization campaign complete apparently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still vote please

OK, retard. Vote for Banking Cartel Candidate A or B.

Demoralization campaign complete apparently.

ACTIVATE: Blinders, rose colored glasses and 401K benefits!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Refusing to vote is unpatriotic, un-American and disrespectful to those that have died to protect and ensure the right, it is your duty as an American to vote. Those that refuse to vote should feel ashamed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Why the fuck would you stop voting?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you're saying the election was really about Twitter, a debate and the scamdemic media fearfest?

And that's what made everyone rush out to vote for Joe and the Hoe?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yep. They are ALL the same. My favorite picture to demonstrate it is Bush shaking George Wallace’s hand while slick Willie is sitting there drinking a soda.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/383515/9BF459C8-B284-404F-A608-EE153CD63074-1788037.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been saying it forever..they're all the same. Anyone who still thinks R vs D is part of the problem.

Dam son
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

In a fair election, you're correct. I'm not convinced we are going to have fair elections.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a fair election, you're correct. I'm not convinced we are going to have fair elections.

We haven’t had fair elections in 100+ years bro.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Why?

The dems will just void it with fraud, and the republicans will say it never happened.
View Quote

@Kevv, because voting isn't just about winning elections, and it isn't just about voting for traitor establishment Republicans either.

The more your opponent has to cheat to win, the more obvious they become, and the more people they piss off.  Eventually they piss off so many that they can't cheat enough to win, or they are considered so illegitimate that civil disobedience collapses their rule, or they start getting violent to maintain their grip...and then lose.

The globalist Democrats spent political capital cheating.  The swamp Republicans spent political capital betraying us.  They're all spending political capital with the censorship, demonization, and military purges.  They can't keep this up forever if we turn our anger into sustained nonviolent action and tirelessly campaign against their control.

Vote to primary bad Republicans, and vote third party in general elections when swamp Republicans win.  Maybe the Patriot Party will be a thing, maybe not.  In any case, voting third party quantifies public disapproval.

"Not voting" sends a different message: That you're a passive, apathetic observer.  How do I know that?  Because fewer than half of the adults vote in most elections, and when's the last time they changed anything at all, even in the smallest sense?  Never.  If they all voted for the same third party, they'd have the numbers to do it instantly...but we have no idea what they're actually thinking, because not voting makes their preferences unquantifiable.  For the purposes of creating political change, it's like they don't exist.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I 100% agree with you except the part about not voting again.

Keep your head up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That I got totally duped by all this"trumps got this" bullshit!..I truly gained some wisdom over it and have lost total faith in all things govt.i will never vote again,and truly believe that we are ran by a uni-party.Bring on the aliens!

I 100% agree with you except the part about not voting again.

Keep your head up.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Trump squeaked out a win the first time (to his credit he and his son in law ran a great campaign).
View Quote

And Cambridge Analytica.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:22:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That I got totally duped by all this"trumps got this" bullshit!..I truly gained some wisdom over it and have lost total faith in all things govt.i will never vote again,and truly believe that we are ran by a uni-party.Bring on the aliens!
View Quote

Great.  Go from one extreme to another.  That helps.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hard to argue your point! My present opinion based on what I have seen over the years is screw them all. IMO most of them are corrupt scum. Both parties.??
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Refusing to vote is unpatriotic, un-American and disrespectful to those that have died to protect and ensure the right, it is your duty as an American to vote. Those that refuse to vote should feel ashamed.
View Quote

By all means vote. But if you vote for someone the machine deems ‘electable’, you will be cucked.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top