Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2022 4:07:28 PM EDT
Depression. That’s a first for me in recent weeks. I wonder if we’ll start hearing that more…
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
leftist Media: 10 reasons why depressions are actually a good thing......................
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
It’s a recession if your neighbor loses his job; a depression if you lose yours…
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:50:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s a recession if your neighbor loses his job; a depression if you lose yours…
View Quote

Have heard of the r word being used.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 3:43:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Bidenpression.  I have heard it mentioned recently in a more serious than joking discussion with our financials "program manager" guy at work.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Bidenomics: the system comprised of making the absolutely worst decisions possible at every turn, resulting in the most cataclysmic results for a country and its citizens, in such a manner that an observer can not possibly determine whether the asshole fraudulently installed via a rigged election is destroying the country out of incompetence, or because his globalist handlers have their hand up his ass and dictate his every move and incomprehensible word salad the geriatric dementia patient delivers.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Bidenomics: the system comprised of making the absolutely worst decisions possible at every turn, resulting in the most cataclysmic results for a country and its citizens, in such a manner that an observer can not possibly determine whether the asshole fraudulently installed via a rigged election is destroying the country out of incompetence, or because his globalist handlers have their hand up his ass and dictate his every move and incomprehensible word salad the geriatric dementia patient delivers.
View Quote

I think I’m going to use this as my sig line at work :-)
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#7]
The issues we see are not bugs, they are features.  Every problem we face has been created purposely.  

This summer's riots will be another example.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

At first I thought the mistakes by Biden and Gang were due to stupidity. I have now come to the opinion that this is planned.

I really hope I am wrong.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:10:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The issues we see are not bugs, they are features.  Every problem we face has been created purposely.  

This summer's riots will be another example.
View Quote

Yes.

The destruction of America is intentional.
It must be destroyed in order to implement
liberal fascist totalitarian government.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top