Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't waste your time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Joe Biden has been in the public spot light for half a century.  If someone doesn't have an opinion on him at this point they are either:

A. A Liar

Or

B.  have to be reminded which way to wipe.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Joe Biden doesn't have enough cognitive function left to have an opinion of Joe Biden.  I'm far more concerned with the people who are propping him up and whatever their agenda might be.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I don't hate Joe Biden. If anything I'm amused by him.

But let's say that we focus on the puppeteers instead. Can... Anyone on this site compile a list of them? And if so then what are we supposed to do?

Most likely they are a pack of unelected bureaucrats, insanely wealthy people, foreign agents and politicians who are very secure in their respective districts. What are we supposed to do about them? Boycott their businesses? Write angry letters?
View Quote

I'm really frustrated too.  It's like I keep letting them hit me and I have no recourse.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I had a few words with someone today who said she didn't pay attention to politics.

Just

Didn't

Care

Frightening people can be so apathetic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't waste your time.

I had a few words with someone today who said she didn't pay attention to politics.

Just

Didn't

Care

Frightening people can be so apathetic.

I have to confess.  A part of me envies her.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#6]
What he means is that he really does have an opinion on Biden - he approves of him - but he's too afraid to tell you because he already knows your opinion on Biden.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

The Money machine is working overtime! Get yours while you can. It's not going to last forever.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I have an opinion, I don’t like men who go around and sniffing little girls, fondling the breasts of subordinates wife’s, and exposing himself to females who work under him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Stop hating Joe, and stop focusing on him. He’s unimportant. Look at the puppeteers, not the puppet.
View Quote

Susan Rice is a real problem.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I am hoping for the best.  We thought doom and gloom when FBHO was elected.  But he did less LASTING harm to the US (Obama Care) than FGB (Patriot Act, TSA, never ending wars in the ME).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top