Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2019 7:56:31 PM EDT
I can't see my avatar but everyone else can. What happened? I have no idea what happened to cause this. Months left in my membership. I only log into ARFCOM from a PC, so it is not disabled, which Aimless informed me can be done on mobile. Tried re-uploading and that does not work either. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I can't see my avatar but everyone else can. What happened? I have no idea what happened to cause this. Months left in my membership. I only log into ARFCOM from a PC, so it is not disabled, which Aimless informed me can be done on mobile. Tried re-uploading and that does not work either. Any suggestions? Thanks.
View Quote
I can't see sh_t.

Actually I can see it.

ETA: No advice to offer...
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're in the process of being disappeared.
View Quote
prebanned?
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
prebanned?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're in the process of being disappeared.
prebanned?
Nice knowing you guys!
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 12:59:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do you just not see yours or do you see no avatars at all?

Post a screen shot-full screen
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 1:37:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Not sure how, (errant click on my part) but adblocker was letting everything else through on ARFCOM except my avatar.

I have it back. WTF.
Link Posted: 11/29/2019 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Testing - I have this problem every year when I switch to my holiday avatar that is a gif. It loads properly and looks like it working but then it isn't.
Link Posted: 11/29/2019 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Test

ETA - Working now. somethingsfuckyhere.jpeg
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#10]
How do you update the avatar? I’m a new user and can’t find where to change my avatar
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How do you update the avatar? I’m a new user and can’t find where to change my avatar
View Quote
@gunsliquorstrippers go to the upper right hand corner and click on your profile (the person symbol just to the left of the letter icon). Click on "Profile", once there under "Account Settings" on the left click in "Change Avatar."
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 4:54:46 AM EDT
[#12]
^ Also have to be a paying member to get access to avatars (at least Bronze Member), fyi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top