Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/28/2022 6:59:43 PM EDT
Yo this fucking thing slaps, and by slaps I mean works amazing.

It’s my uncles machine. But get this. I’m going to start cleaning peoples carpets for straight insane money.

I bet I can make a billion by the end of the year with this thing.

For $500 you too can quit your shitty office job and buy a Ferrari like me.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Just dont put yer pecker in it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It’s my uncles machine. But get this. I’m going to start cleaning peoples carpets for straight insane money.
View Quote

Sunshine Carpet Cleaners?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#3]
You shouldn't be allowed to make a thread like this and not give us before and after pics of the carpet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Does the carpet match the drapes?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll only believe OP if he can show me how well it cleans my carpet.

Also my GSD is curious as well.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

you'll rip your dick off
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You shouldn't be allowed to make a thread like this and not give us before and after pics of the carpet.
View Quote

Okay wait I’m at lowes. Be home in 10 and I’ll take some dope ass carpet pics with my toes in it
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't judge till you've tried it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#9]
What's your schedule next week look like?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It’s my uncles machine.
View Quote

Your uncle rented a carpet cleaner, and never returned it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s my uncles machine.

Shit I dunno, maybe? He said he bought it lol maybe bought means stole
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What's your schedule next week look like?
View Quote

I’m super busy, but I have free time for you if needed.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wasn't there a thread by a member awhile back who had his stolen rental machines showing up on Craigslist and eBay?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Hope OP loves the Karen, cause he's gonna find a lot of Karens.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Okay wait I’m at lowes. Be home in 10 and I’ll take some dope ass carpet pics with my toes in it
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

why not?

Come off the fucking details, sir!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Carpet is gross, hard surfaces are where it’s at!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was going to say, OP better act fast.  Hardwoods is all the rage now.  Most are just ripping it up instead of cleaning it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#19]
You will be rich and famous.  Maybe they will make a movie about you.  I would recommend a catchy name for your company like "ZZZZ Best".

Con Man | Full Crime Drama Movie | Barry Minkow Story | Wall Street | Mark Hamill
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I was going to say, OP better act fast.  Hardwoods is all the rage now.  Most are just ripping it up instead of cleaning it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should have made myself clear. Area rug. I have hardwood.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can buy Rugdoctors. I have a Bissell like you can rent from Lowe’s.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Go to YouTube and watch the rug cleaning videos, awesome.

Tobacco Damaged Carpet Cleaning | Relaxing ASMR Rug Cleaning
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#23]
This is the super clean rug. Shit is amazing.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Carpet is for poors
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#25]
OP I think you’re a little bit lost in daydreams.  That machine is ok when you compare it to cleaning a rug by hand.  If you want to make a business venture out of it you need an industrial machine.  Two guys to run the service van, a technician and a helper.  Pay them a little over minimum wage, make sure they can pass a drug test, able to have a drivers license and show up to work on a 6 day a week basis.  They need to be able to clean at least 6 residential living areas a day or 1 commercial job and about 4 residential areas every day.  

Don’t forget to advertise and keep your van clean every day.  Also be prepared to deal with lots of entitled customers when you can’t make a 15-20yr old carpet look like new and the customer wants a something free.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
OP I think you’re a little bit lost in daydreams.  That machine is ok when you compare it to cleaning a rug by hand.  If you want to make a business venture out of it you need an industrial machine.  Two guys to run the service van, a technician and a helper.  Pay them a little over minimum wage, make sure they can pass a drug test, able to have a drivers license and show up to work on a 6 day a week basis.  They need to be able to clean at least 6 residential living areas a day or 1 commercial job and about 4 residential areas every day.  

Don’t forget to advertise and keep your van clean every day.  Also be prepared to deal with lots of entitled customers when you can’t make a 15-20yr old carpet look like new and the customer wants a something free.
View Quote

Damn that sounds hard I think I’m going to look at selling hot dogs from a cart on the corner instead.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Damn that sounds hard I think I’m going to look at selling hot dogs from a cart on the corner instead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP it’s very doable.  Just need dependable people to work for you. I did it 20 years ago and if we weren’t making $1,200+ a day we weren’t making profits. If you want to do it for a side hustle it’s a good money maker because it’s a year round business.  Also check on the interwebz for cleaning big rugs in vats/tanks.  Basically build a vat out of 2”x6”s line with a clear tarp or clear plastic then soak the rug with cleaning chemicals.  Talk about some nasty stuff that will make you want to puke.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:50:20 PM EDT
[#28]

That’s a really nice room OP .

Baby shit green paint tho ?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#29]
I have recently been trying to motivate my brothers to do whatever they want to in life so I can support each one of them to the fullest extent possible. I have recently been blessed with an astounding sense of vision and I am not about to let it go to waste. I can go anywhere I want to now but I don't want to leave any part of my family behind. I recently became the proud owner of a RUGDOCTOR X3 straight up luxury CARPET CLEANER WITH A 3 GALLON WATER TANK AND A 3.9 GALLON DIRTY WATER TANK that will smoke most CARPET CLEANERS I have ever seen in my life!!! It has less than 40,000 CLEANINGS on it already and the color is like a BLUISH color but I think it is a superb pievce of machinery!! That son of a bitch will haul ass if youn want and also get 30 CLEANINGS!! This damn CLEANER is so high tech that I have to study every aspect about it before I feel safe just USING IT down the roadf for Christ's sake!! Needless to say I am saving this baby for when I really need a reliable CLEANER TO get CLEAN the hell out of (hometown deleted)!! The VIBRATING BRUSHES so it turns out is a damn computer that will allow me to insert a cd and then the CLEANER will allow me to download every song to the damn hard drive built into the CLEANERS audio system!! That means that sob is a damn computer!! I can also play dvds!! It has top notch navigation as well and satelite xm radio options that still blow my mind!! So needless to say that I am totally happy about my decision to buy it!! I have been told that it is exactly like a suped up SM70 RIDE ON CLEANER inside judging by all of the controls and bells and whistles it has that I have never even heard of but now it is my reality to WALK BEHIND it!! I have never even HAD A CLEANER as luxurious as this CLEANER and it is a damned convertible RUGDOCTOR X3 with a VIBRATING BRUSHES AND PROGRADE SUCTION!!! It hass features that keep surprising the shit out of me and that is a great thing because I am the only person in my town that has a CLEANER anywhere close to the same as my new baby!! I'll take the Pepsi challenge with anybody around on that tip!! This damn CLEANER is the shit and I got it all on my own accord with no help from my mother and a 528 credit score!! My father would have been proud of me for the way I handled myself at the CARPET CLEANER dealership I believe anyway. This damn CARPET CLEANER is going to be well taken care of by yours truly all of the time!! I am just waiting for the right wing man or three to ball towards Memphis to go to a club not a damn local bar full of a bunch of DIRTY CARPETS and no goood looking FLOORS!! No sir I am not wasting my CLEANING SOLUTION around here man!! Hell I would like to check out my boy in St. Louis and bring my boys and throw a legendary party and just allow the females to come naturallly to me and my brothers!! I can't wait to show a descent female what my ass is CLEANING WITH now!! I have been having to study the hell out of the booklets just to figure out how to work the UPHOLSTERY ACCESSORIES, navigation, and let alone how to download cds to the damn hard drive!! That is legendary for my ass!! As a matter of fact if there is another CLEANER in this shit hole of a town that thinks that they can top my CLEANER in just technology alone then I want to see it literally because I have been in $200,000 CLEANERS that can't hang at all with my baby!! My father would have hated it but I am no fool and had to make neccessary cut backs to afford the sob!! Ergo I got the entire CARPET CLEANER without good credit, no co-signer, and just by standing by my word!! So bet your ass that I am going to cruise to where ever I feel is the proper venue to meet the next Mrs. (name deleted)!! I have been nothing but patient and payed my dues all through life and now finally I have more plugs than anybody else I know of especially around here where I just happen to live!! I just had to vent a little bit because I have been pre-meditating all of this shit for like 15 damn years or more with patience and I already know what a good looking female will say after looking at my CARPET CLEANER!! Damn!! Well I still need my boys to be my wing men and to CLEAN or die with me to nothing but clubs with top notch CARPETS!! I already know who I would like to take along side me to any CARPET around. Justin buddy Ihope you read this because this CLEANER is going to blow your damn mind bro!! He will come around eventually and if not then my ass ain't fucking around here no more!! It takes self reflection before a person really realizes that they have been waiting on the right oportunity like getting a smoking hot RUGDOCTOR X3 c luxury CARPET CLEANER with A smoked OUT 3 GALLON CLEAN WATER TANK before they really start to show everybody what the hell I am capable of doing with that type of CLEANER and a few words of wisdom whispered in the ear of the right CARPETS!! I can't wait baby!! However it will be a cold day in hell before I take that baller ass CARPET CLEANER around for any type of joy ride around this shit hole town rightn before I get a chance to move the hell away from all this bull shit drama going on in this small town!! Now I have long hair, a beard, and a bad ass vehicle on my resume bitches!! I have also quit doing drugs like Cannabis and concentrates just so that I don't fuck up and get arrested right the hell before my ass gets the fuck out of this black hole of a town!! Also my ass has a legitamate prescription for cannabis in this pathetic state!! So all of you haters can just kiss my ass!! You can't stop fate bitches!! I am the only person anywhere close to here that has a CARPET CLEANER anywhere close to the one that my hard working ass has for a number of important reasons!! I can't wait to see the look on any haters face when they peep me balling my ride with a choice female that I deserve after being so damn patient for so long!! This car is exactly like a JANILINK PYTHON UPRIGHT inside as far as techno;ogy but that is njust the interior!! This damn thing HAS A 28 PSI PUMP AND WILL SQUIRT PRESSURIZED CLEANING SOLUTION UP A damn hill no problem and has BUTTON on the dash!! It has all of that as well as a Boston Accoustics sound system along with a super high tech computer style cd player that I can download songs straight from a cd to my computer in my RUGDOCTOR X3 and it will save it and any other cd or even a damn dvd!! Tell me that that car ain't pimp and I will show you somebody with no taste!! Lol. Now I really can't wait to go to a damn club TO CLEAN CARPETS!! You can bet your ass that I am not ever going to drink and CLEAN ever again!! I won't ever have to now baby!! I am so stoked because I have never ever seen a CARPET CLEANER as complex and as bad ass as MINE!! Bet your ass that I am not going to CLEAN around this sorry ass town and get arrested again over some dumb shit like I have in the past!! I learned my damn lesson the hard way so now I am not going to hold back whenevr I get in the presence of a fine female WHO OWNS A FINE CARPET!! That damn CARPET is so complex that it blows my mind every day and never fails to not disappoint me!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It looks real weird in that pic. Color is nice green in person.

This is the other side. Wood burning fireplace. It’s my favorite room to hang out in

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This is the other side. Wood burning fireplace. It’s my favorite room to hang out in

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346339/E3AC67AC-707C-4332-B7BB-054370AFAAE7_jpe-2400297.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346339/E3AC67AC-707C-4332-B7BB-054370AFAAE7_jpe-2400297.JPG

That floating mantle is awesome.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I made it out of a scrap 6x6 I had in the shed
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well done, it looks good.

And that wall of text I posted is from a thread here about a Chrysler 200S. I changed the car parts to your carpet cleaner. I didn't do the whole thing because I got bored. It was a long post.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yo this fucking thing slaps, and by slaps I mean works amazing.

I bet I can make a billion by the end of the year with this thing.

For $500 you too can quit your shitty office job and buy a Ferrari like me.

I actually did do that... Then upgraded to better equipment, it was my main income for a while, now it's a very good paying side gig.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346339/7C3C876E-3F0B-4416-83C4-D272F01EE928_jpe-2400156.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#35]
I rent one a couple times a year for our two 12’x12’ (?) area rugs and yes, they’re awesome

Couldn’t see me paying someone to do it, though
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Now go buy an $80k Butler system and really make some big bucks.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Now go buy an $80k Butler system and really make some big bucks.
View Quote

When I sold my landscape/excavation company I was like 600k deep in equipment alone so
80k sounds like a deal haha.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Do you smoke a ton of pot?  Because I’m pretty sure it’s a prerequisite to be a carpet cleaner
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Maybe you could sell hot dogs from a little bin on the top of your carpet cleaner - Do two side gigs at once.

Quoted:

Yes it is.

That is gorgeous.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:49:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Do you smoke a ton of pot?  Because I’m pretty sure it’s a prerequisite to be a carpet cleaner
View Quote

That would be sweet but unfortunately I’m in the FAA drug and alcohol program so no wacky tabacky for me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Mr Clean For Hire
View Quote

I actually shaved my head a few months back. I’m the man for the job!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Start a cult, use it as a tool to gain new members.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:06:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Carpet is gross
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#45]
That’s a rental.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:07:28 PM EDT
[#46]
You gonna call it Rugs and Tugs?
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That’s a rental.
View Quote

It’s not a rental.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You gonna call it Rugs and Tugs?
View Quote

I won’t lie, I like your style.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 7:32:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone remember the thread where the poster has some super secret device that he was renting...but people were stealing and selling them

He wouldn't tell us what the devices were, only that he was the only guy in the world that was renting them.

He came to the hive for help in figuring out how to keep people from stealing/reselling them.

IIRC he had an EKG for an avatar...or at least one of the main poster in the thread did.
View Quote

Was he renting out alien tech? I could also get on that idea, sounds cool af
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top