Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Gersh, is that you?

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like some shit commies would say.

How can you be a human male and not know how to kill?

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It must be hard going through life projecting your emotional bullshit onto everyone else.

Reminds me of the oft-repeated lefty line "if I had a gun, I'd get mad and shoot somebody!"  Bitch, that means you have a fucking problem and guns have jackshit to do with it.
View Quote

Fucking THIS RIGHT HERE.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I find it psychologically suspect that someone who is absolutely obsessed with criminals and victimization affect a posture (in sublime passive-aggressive liberal virtue-signalling) of disapproval at acquiring the very aptitude and skill-sets which would prevent one from being easy prey for predators.  And yet she feigns that by affecting a (false) morally-superior aversion to that competence that she is (somehow?) superior to all the paranoid little white male fruitcakes who have actually decided to NOT be easy prey.

Kinda strange-right?
View Quote

You can’t look at anything a leftists does with any sort of logic. In order for something to have logic, it’s needs to be human, and leftists aren’t people. ???????
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#6]
That should be the least of these Molotov throwing parasitic leftists.

They are attacking free men now that build things for a living. Thinks like civilization, industry, infrastructure, government, and more.

Do they not see that building civilization is infinitely more difficult than taking a bottle someone else made, gasoline someone else refined, styrofoam someone else made, mixing it up with a rag someone else made, assembling it together and lighting it with a bic some else made to burn down civilization?

They are about to find out what free men acting as a unified force driven by virtue can accomplish and overcome those driven by vice.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cows are often bred to docile rather than flavorful.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:47:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Cows are often bred to docile rather than flavorful.
View Quote

Best current science says docile cows taste better.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like maybe The Killers need to file a copyright strike on her.

"… I got soul, but I'm not a soldier"
View Quote

The Killers - All These Things That I've Done (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I find it psychologically suspect that someone who is absolutely obsessed with criminals and victimization affect a posture (in sublime passive-aggressive liberal virtue-signalling) of disapproval at acquiring the very aptitude and skill-sets which would prevent one from being easy prey for predators.  And yet she feigns that by affecting a (false) morally-superior aversion to that competence that she is (somehow?) superior to all the paranoid little white male fruitcakes who have actually decided to NOT be easy prey.

Kinda strange-right?
View Quote

I got the same feeling after reading this, its not openly condemning gun ownership or learning the skills to use one but the author does passively vilify the idea of knowing how to defend yourself or use a weapon through 6 paragraphs or so. Even when mentioning how some people turn to tactical training after being victims of violence it is spun in a negative light "crime victims seeking a particular flavor of empowerment", that and anyone who owns tactical equipment and trains with it is a cosplay larper line.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I didn’t have to be trained. I’m a natural born destroyer of beer
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I could absolutely murder a shawarma right now.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that 88'er code for "person of color" or are you literally talking about the delicious Middle Eastern wrap of beef or chicken?

It's sad that I have to ask--but there are so many white nationalists on these boards.

It's terrifying, really.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#14]
"Gunsite had one of its best years ever. Firearm sales surged as the pandemic hit last spring, then skyrocketed as protests against racial injustice spread across the country; by the end of 2020, the United States had an estimated 8.4 million more gun owners than it did at the year’s start."

Peaceful protests are totally the reason why there was a surge in gun sales.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Is that 88'er code for "person of color" or are you literally talking about the delicious Middle Eastern wrap of beef or chicken?

It's sad that I have to ask--but there are so many white nationalists on these boards.

It's terrifying, really.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.

The politically correct term is just wrap now, according to the NAASF (National Association for the Advancement of Street Food).
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.

That's new to me.

Between the streets and the interwebs this country is lousy with white nationalists, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one.

FFS, these goofs vote.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm a Jain.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Their fault for not ducking fast enough.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#20]
I sent thousands of kittens to hell before I was old enough to vote.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I used to have houseplants.

Used to.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#22]
go getum killer
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:37:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

I tell my fucking libtard cuck brother--every time he uses the term "white nationalist"--that a fucking "white nationalist" is a WWII vet who served on fucking Guadalcanal who happens to be holding an American flag and also happens to be WHITE--so explain to me please (and in your condescending NPR voice, please) what is so evil about that?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Freedom be...scary like.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Left cold on purpose: https://www.wired.com/story/america-civilian-tactical-training-industry/

I Am Not a Soldier, but I Have Been Trained to Kill

A sprawling tactical industry is teaching American civilians how to fight like Special Ops forces. By preparing for violence at home, are they calling it into being?

We replayed the scenario and did another exercise after that, but I'd lost my spirit and took my shots half-heartedly. As the afternoon turned chilly and the wind picked up, Dorenbush handed out certificates of completion. Along with mine, I got a speech about how I should believe in myself. But it wasn't my failure that had upset me that afternoon in the woods. My panic had been partly an animal terror of bullets and chaos, but I'd also been paralyzed by a deeper dreadthe fear that in preparing for combat, we were training ourselves to see opportunities for it all around us. That by rehearsing for a situation, we were, in a small way, calling it into being.

The sun was setting and Dorenbush's energy was clearly flagging, but my classmates wanted to get in more practice. Dorenbush agreed to let them run hostage-rescue scenarios in the Close Quarters Battle "house." They gathered at the door with their night-vision helmets on, ARs at the ready. Nate gave the command and they burst in, each turning to a different corner and firing at the target there. It was fascinating to watch, in a way, this tightly choreographed dance of violence. When I drove away into the lowering evening, they were still at it, charging into rooms in a house that wasn't there.
View Quote

View Quote

It takes the Marines 5-9 weeks to train infantryman the basics. a 3 day tactical course taken 7 times might get you up to par, but these courses typically are condensed basics, or certain basics skills deemed important by the instructor or school. Overconfidence is really bad reason to die.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#26]
tightly choreographed dance of violence.
View Quote

You use your tongue prettier than a 20 dollar whore!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Silence is violence.

I have committed so much silence in my public life that i think i should be labeled a serial mute.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Left cold on purpose: https://www.wired.com/story/america-civilian-tactical-training-industry/

I Am Not a Soldier, but I Have Been Trained to Kill

A sprawling tactical industry is teaching American civilians how to fight like Special Ops forces. By preparing for violence at home, are they calling it into being?

We replayed the scenario and did another exercise after that, but I'd lost my spirit and took my shots half-heartedly. As the afternoon turned chilly and the wind picked up, Dorenbush handed out certificates of completion. Along with mine, I got a speech about how I should believe in myself. But it wasn't my failure that had upset me that afternoon in the woods. My panic had been partly an animal terror of bullets and chaos, but I'd also been paralyzed by a deeper dreadthe fear that in preparing for combat, we were training ourselves to see opportunities for it all around us. That by rehearsing for a situation, we were, in a small way, calling it into being.

The sun was setting and Dorenbush's energy was clearly flagging, but my classmates wanted to get in more practice. Dorenbush agreed to let them run hostage-rescue scenarios in the Close Quarters Battle "house." They gathered at the door with their night-vision helmets on, ARs at the ready. Nate gave the command and they burst in, each turning to a different corner and firing at the target there. It was fascinating to watch, in a way, this tightly choreographed dance of violence. When I drove away into the lowering evening, they were still at it, charging into rooms in a house that wasn't there.
View Quote

View Quote
How about don't start shit, wont be shit?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.
View Quote

The delicious sandwich of course.
The only harm I've been to a Middle Easterner lately is accidently leaving the door to the beer cooler open.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:17:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Killing is easy

Afterwards sucks sometimes.

They are idiots, just like me that were asked to do something.

They failed.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I killed a 6 pack.
Just to watch it die
View Quote

I’ve got six on you.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you ask that question, you do not want to hear the answer.

There are millions.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#33]
It is physically impossible to count the number of kills I've had in the 52 years I've been alive.
Sometimes my sick eyes just sit there and watch them slowly die.
Of coarse I'm speaking about the millions upon millions of my potential children slowly dying on the various chins, stomachs and backs of the ladies I've been with.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#34]
The goal of this is to begin doxxing the training industry so YOU can't attend any training.

That will make most happy because they can get back to the basics of genetically encoded combat skills.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.

Lol, people wonder why we detest Massholes.  Lying scum.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#36]
People don't need combat training to hunt deer. Ban it... for the Childrenz.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Once I hurt someone's feelings
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#38]
License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote...
View Quote

The critters in the brown fur, worthy fuckin' adversary...

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The critters in the brown fur, worthy fuckin' adversary...

https://imgur.com/Rfogdas.jpg
View Quote
Especially considering that they have a brain the size of ............ what, a jumbo grape?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Saw this earlier today. I enjoyed the part where she cried.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:00:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really.

lol.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Fucking THIS RIGHT HERE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It must be hard going through life projecting your emotional bullshit onto everyone else.

Reminds me of the oft-repeated lefty line "if I had a gun, I'd get mad and shoot somebody!"  Bitch, that means you have a fucking problem and guns have jackshit to do with it.

Fucking THIS RIGHT HERE.

My crazy ass liberal cousin said that a few times.

She said if she had a gun she's be scared she would kill someone with it
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really
View Quote
Terrifying is such a liberal buzz word.
Prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Prove me wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's terrifying, really
Prove me wrong.

ROFL.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:54:32 PM EDT
[#47]
I know it is probably sexist, but I read the article and about halfway through I thought to myself, "This guy should be a girl." Then I found out it was a girl, and that she cried during training...then the tone of the article made a little more sense.

She made a big deal about folks imaging scenarios where they get to be a hero, but I wonder if she ever imagines a scenario where she talks a violent offender into becoming a caring citizen of the global community...or she just empathizes with them so much that they surrender and start a self-improvement program.

Slanted and wordy, this article is laced with subtle digs at folks who might enjoy knowing how to handle themselves. 4/10
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top