Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/21/2022 10:24:47 PM EDT
Pumped some iron, played with my Boston terrier, was watching some Daria earlier today. I'm making taco meat now and I'm gonna play with the dog and watch some more Daria later.

I've been getting into some of Mike Judge's earlier work and it's pretty cool. You can see how King of the Hill really expanded on his early success.

So, how's it going, and what are you up to, tonight?
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Old school mtv cartoons ...
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Not the best.

On Sunday a friend was heading to my house for some motorcycle work, he crashed along the way from zero fault of his own.

His family pulled the plug today.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not the best.

On Sunday a friend was heading to my house for some motorcycle work, he crashed along the way from zero fault of his own.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote
My condolences.

Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not the best.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote

I'm sorry to hear that, brother. I know there are no words that can heal the void left by losing a friend or family member.

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend's family and with you. God Bless.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve been reading reviews online shopping for a new bolt gun for hunting next year. Savage axis or Ruger American. Made some egg rolls and cleaned up after Grandkids visit today.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:37:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not the best.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote

Sorry to hear that. Didn’t see your post while I was writing another one. Condolences and prayers sent.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Air went out
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:38:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not the best.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote

Sorry man, terrible.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’ve been reading reviews online shopping for a new bolt gun for hunting next year. Savage axis or Ruger American. Made some egg rolls and cleaned up after Grandkids visit today.
View Quote

Good to hear, buddy. I hear both of them are phenomenal rifles, so it comes down largely to preference. On a related note, what's the biggest buck you've bagged?

Glad to hear about the grandkids. I'm sure they're being raised right
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:47:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys, sorry to be a buzz kill.

PLEASE carry on with the grand times you all are having.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:49:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not the best.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote

Sorry, brother.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, dude, it's okay. No need to apologize. Whatever you're going through, it's okay if you need to talk about it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#13]
My thread with morale patch with bewbs got canned, other than that, it’s been quiet.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't worry about it, dude.

I got a text from an old friend a few days ago telling me that his wife passed from a massive seizure. He's got two young sons.

You're not killing anyone's buzz. Life is happening to all of us, and sharing one another's burdens is what make it tolerable.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:55:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Good.  Fixed a check valve that was causing starting issues on a semi.   Got it ready to haul wheat in a few days.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My thread with morale patch with bewbs got canned, other than that, it’s been quiet.  
View Quote

You gotta wonder about some of them gosh-dern mawds, huh? They dawn't like bewbs.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Here, I'll lighten the mood. My kid was playing with her food tonight, and I thought the results were hilarious:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:57:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not the best.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote

That puts my situation in perspective. Sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:57:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Not the best.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote

Jesus.  Sorry man.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Ive got a hot polish chick texting me.  Which is nice.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Apparently I have pissed off a bunch of ARF members within the last couple days. I post my opinions on current events and people don't like it. That's OK you are all good people. I'll have a couple beers with you folks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Ate pizza, tried some Bernheim wheat bourbon, watched some Jericho. I think I'm gonna go work on a tomahawk now.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I got a text from an old friend a few days ago telling me that his wife passed from a massive seizure. He's got two young sons.

You're not killing anyone's buzz. Life is happening to all of us, and sharing one another's burdens is what make it tolerable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As somber as your post is, you make a good point, brother.

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend, his kids, and you. I can't imagine how horrible it is to be a little boy without his mother.

There's a single mom in my neighborhood whose husband committed suicide last year. She's a good lady but you can tell she hurts inside.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Half price burger night at Sonic so not great,not terrible.
Cant hardly beat 3 burgers and 3 drinks for under $12 anymore though.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not the best.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote

damn

sorry to hear that

Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:03:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Apparently I have pissed off a bunch of ARF members within the last couple days. I post my opinions on current events and people don't like it. That's OK you are all good people. I'll have a couple beers with you folks.
View Quote

I've done the same thing lately. It's all good, brother. Ignore the haters.

I'd gladly have a drink at the counter with you, buddy. My thing's Redd's, though. Still
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Just ordered this: Link.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Join me in a swig of Tbird.

Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just ordered this: Link.
View Quote

I knew what it was before I clicked on the link
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Trying to find a decent scope for a 16” AR.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trying to find a decent scope for a 16" AR.
View Quote

Nightforce with a LaRue mount
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#32]
getting mentally prepared for usa vs china in africa. kabul 2.0 this fall
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Just finished repairing a leaking fuel line on my truck. With the price of diesel I can't afford to let it drip out on the ground. It was a pretty good day.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trying to find a decent scope for a 16" AR.

4x14 acss primary arms. all the dope in the reticle. hittem n dip
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry to hear about your friend
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Just spent an hour and a half in an ambulance with a psychotic heroin addict waiting for the psych hospital to get around to opening its doors.

It’s hot as fuck here.  

One of my sons walked in the house (after playing outside with mom and his brother) went to the fridge and grabbed a pint of ice cream.  He took it and went running down the hall to mom and dads room.  Closed and locked the door.  
Got a call from the wife “where is the key to our bedroom?”
I have no idea. So she waited for him to eat an entire pint of ice cream and then scooped him out of the open window.  
When I get home I have to hop through the window.  

Yay.

I do laugh at the image of my lil buddy booking it down the hallway with ice cream under his arm.

Edit.  He shit on the floor.  This kid is gonna be a superhero at college parties.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#37]
It was hot as crap in Illinois today.  Stopped after work bought two kinds of popsicles.  Ate chicken nuggets then took the dogs outside for about ten minutes.  Came in ate a popsicle.  Read the news on my phone.  Looked a pictures of the Gold Cup Trophy Lite I have on lay a way.  Going to bed soon have to be up at 6:00 am.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:20:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Pumped some iron, played with my Boston terrier, was watching some Daria earlier today. I'm making taco meat now and I'm gonna play with the dog and watch some more Daria later.

I've been getting into some of Mike Judge's earlier work and it's pretty cool. You can see how King of the Hill really expanded on his early success.

So, how's it going, and what are you up to, tonight?
View Quote
Cleaning my gats for a class this weekend. Holy shit, running an AR suppressed makes a mess of the BCG.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Got the Les Paul out and played for a couple hours, felt good to just get some time to relax and rock out a bit. Pet the dog, read some Arfcom. Overall a good evening and got some stress out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#40]
I watched the Braves lose against the Giants while drinking a couple cocktails.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Not the best.

He passed around 5pm.

It's still unreal.
View Quote

Sweet baby Jesus!

I am so sorry, man!  

:-(

Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Signed the papers saying the buyers of my former home waive all inspections and will buy as is, cash.

Worked til noon and forgot I had a Dr appt. Hustled over and fortunately it was pretty uneventful.

Wife told me and my kid to get dinner on her so we went and got some wings. Had some fun conversation.

Came home and took a 3 hour nap

Had the top down the whole 99 degree day.

Attachment Attached File

Said a prayer for GUNGUY148's buddy.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:40:12 PM EDT
[#43]
I decided to tear apart my kitchen to remodel it.

A day later a tree hits the house.

A week later the AC goes out.

I am just basically bleeding cash and have nowhere to make a sammich.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Daughter had to come home from her overnight camp early.  Sick.  I hate it for her.

I am glad she's home, though.  My son is still there for his first time at camp.  I wish that he was home, but I hope he's having a good time.

A little stress floating around, but overall, I'm having a good night.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#45]
I went to the doctor today.

I was at the World Shooting Complex back on Friday June 10th.  I shot two or three rounds of trap.  Went to eat dinner, and kinda guilted myself for NOT looking for other reloadable shotgun hulls.  There is an internet rumor going around that Winchester is again slipping on their quality on their AA hulls.  The basewad is migrating forward either during the first firing or first reloading.

So I went back to the Shooting Complex and went digging through the half barrels and trash cans.

Turns out I picked up a couple of ticks.  I pulled them off right away, but I now have a rash on one leg plus other symptoms like headache, joint pain, fever/chills, and cough.

Soooo…I either have covid or some tick-borne illness.

I am going to pick up some doxcycline tomorrow.

Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:48:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Made a fire in my fire pit.
Poured a drink and listened to some jazz, got tired of that, then Pink Floyd live at Wembley.
Night was good, day itself was pretty awful.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:53:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Drinking a Bud Surfing AR 15 Gen
What's Uppppp! Is going through my brain.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:09:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Got the Les Paul out and played for a couple hours, felt good to just get some time to relax and rock out a bit. Pet the dog, read some Arfcom. Overall a good evening and got some stress out.
View Quote

I'd commit seppuku with an M7 bayonet if I lost a baseball game to a bunch of homos from San Francisco.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:29:08 AM EDT
[#50]

And season 10 finale of Roadkill.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top