User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
We should start a boxing league.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Boxing? I’m not even getting in the ring unless there is a good pay day.

MMA? That’s a different thing entirely. I have nine inches and 100 pounds on him and I have a wrestling background. If I could get ahold of him I’m confident I could control the fight on the ground.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Boxing....yeah not very long..I am not a boxer.

But If you let me pick him up and yeet him out the ring, that's a different story. I weight twice as much as him and with shoes I am 6'1"

As long as he can't catch me with a punch to the face I should be able to accomplish this.
View Quote

What are the chances you can keep a world class boxer 5’ 6” tall from punching you in the face?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I had a conversation with Hector "Macho" Camacho about that when I arrested him and was driving him in.  I was shocked how small he was.  I told him I was glad he didn't decided to start punching.  He said, "You're pretty big (I'm 6'3"), I imagine you could hold your own with me in a fight, but a heavyweight would cream you."

I felt bad for him, because he really was a nice guy.  I read he got shot to death a couple of years ago.
View Quote

He told you the lie you could bring yourself to believe in case you might cut him some slack.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What are the chances you can keep a world class boxer 5’ 6” tall from punching you in the face?
View Quote

Or stomach, or chest, or kidney. Any one of those and an average person would collapse, perhaps die.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:53:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There isn't a single GD poster who would land one punch on him and make it past the first combo thrown by Mayweather.

Reminds me of the threads where we have GD guys who think they could hit a 100MPH fastball.  Not talking foul one off, or pop it up...a legit well hit line drive.   LOL.
View Quote

There’s a bunch of people here who think they could land an airplane with no aviation training.

We also had a long list of people who could have graduated Med school, but just didn't get around to it.  

How about a no holds barred MMA fight?      Would a healthy 6ft 180 lb male be able to get a grip on him and choke him out?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top