BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2021 5:59:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 12:03:46 AM EDT
[#1]
When I do use them 100-120 mls
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:34:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#2]
still learning.  They tend to last till the first dry hit for me...

I have used rebuildables mostly - but am getting tired of re-wicking.  Plus some of the disposables I have used have given me really good flavor.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on the flavorings and mix. The dark sugary dessert flavors tend to collect and caramelize on the coil and give that burnt taste much sooner than something "clean" like menthol flavoring where just a few drops will do ya. VG juice is thicker and tends to plug the wick sooner than PG. When too little juice gets through the wick it will "run lean" overheating and baking juice on the coil resulting in bad taste and dry hits so use a low ratio of VG for longer coil and wick life. You will still get "clouds" but nothing earth-shattering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top