BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2020 9:02:47 PM EDT
that was full of people...
Lamentations 1
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 6:20:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, yet the Lord God is with believers at all times. Share your faith and courage to all believers, a faith and courage and hope just as Daniel had in the lion's den:

Here are a few verses to cling to:

Psalm 23:1-3
"The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need. He lets me rest in fields of green grass and leads me to quiet pools of fresh water. He gives me new strength. He guides me in the right paths, as he has promised.”

Psalm 27: 1
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; I will fear no one. The Lord protects me from all danger; I will never be afraid.”

Psalm 46:1
"God is our shelter and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”

Psalm 91: 4
"He will cover you with his wings; you will be safe in his care; his faithfulness will protect and defend you.”

Psalm 107:1
“Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good; his love is eternal!”

Psalm 139:5, 6
"You are all around me on every side; you protect me with your power. Your knowledge of me is too deep; it is beyond my understanding."
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Philippians 4:10-13
I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it.  I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.  I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top