Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2020 1:43:32 PM EDT
Right now, I only have the diecast and a few tanks out. Inherited these lighted cabinets. The starships are going to be suspended from the ceiling when done, and the ships are going on wall mounted shelves when they get built.

Vulcan doesn't fit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
This is about the best way I can show my cabinet.  Before I finished it.  The back is two huge mirrors that came out of the bathrooms when we remodeled.  I built the cabinet around these.   But it’s just tall enough to roll through a doorway, 24” deep and just under 8’ long.  The front is two huge sliding glass doors I had a local glass shop make for me.  They are tempered.   Each shelf sets me back just over $100 each once I buy the glass, shelf brackets and weld it all up.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top