BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#1]
semi troll thread
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#2]
NeverTrumps got what they wanted, complaining is hypocrisy of the highest level.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wtf are you talking about OP?

People can be criticical of Trump and still think Biden is a bumbling fool at the same time.
View Quote

Just because we have a choice of 2 doesn’t mean that you cannot be unsatisfied with both.

Consider you have been starved in an interment camp. You have the option of Dintymoore stew (Trump) or Beyond Meat (Biden), you can be critical that if left to your own devices you could be free to get whatever you wanted to eat.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You guys are acting like you don’t know what the OP is talking about.

He is referring to true never Trumpers. These are the people that skipped voting and were ecstatic when Trump was thwarted. Or perhaps they voted for Biden just to prove a point…of anyone other than Trump. The people who are happier to see our country burn down than vote for a less than perfect candidate.

Let’s not be obtuse.
View Quote

This is GD. Obtuse is the rule lol

These threads always go the same way. I, at minimum, read them. Really like to fire up the stages of grief for the country on a fine Thanksgiving morning
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You guys are acting like you don’t know what the OP is talking about.

He is referring to true never Trumpers. These are the people that skipped voting and were ecstatic when Trump was thwarted. Or perhaps they voted for Biden just to prove a point…of anyone other than Trump. The people who are happier to see our country burn down than vote for a less than perfect candidate.

Let’s not be obtuse.
View Quote

He asked "how reasonable" something is and then declared it to be "a yes or no question".  OP doesn't even know what the hell OP is talking about.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If Trump is not in jail he will be your next president.  
View Quote
Here's what is going to happen. Desantis will announce he's running in the next 6 months or so giving Trump enough time to completely put both feet in his mouth. Desantis will look like the Republican Party's savior compared to Trump at thosnpoint. Trump will increase his attacks further demonstrating what an egotistical POS he is. Trump's core supporters will slowly leave him and jump on the Desantis bandwagon until it become obvious Trump has no chance of being the nominee. Trump will eventually withdraw from the race with some made up excuse to save face. He'll eventually support Desantis so he can stay relevant and take credit when Desantis wins.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
semi troll thread
View Quote

OP has started a few of these in recent weeks. They hold my attention for a bit. 6.3/10
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The irony. Perhaps you should proof read your question before talking shit about the intelligence of others.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wtf are you talking about?

What is difficult for you to understand?  It's a yes no question.  Do you need me to walk you through the question?  Or what yes and no mean?

Try to use your words fella.
The irony. Perhaps you should proof read your question before talking shit about the intelligence of others.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#9]
FJB & FDJT
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here's what is going to happen. Desantis will announce he's running in the next 6 months or so giving Trump enough time to completely put both feet in his mouth.  Trump will increase his attacks further demonstrating what an egotistical POS he is. Trump's core supporters will slowly leave him and jump on the Desantis bandwagon until it become obvious Trump has no chance of being the nominee. Trump will eventually withdraw from the race with some made up excuse to save face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's what is going to happen. Desantis will announce he's running in the next 6 months or so giving Trump enough time to completely put both feet in his mouth.  Trump will increase his attacks further demonstrating what an egotistical POS he is. Trump's core supporters will slowly leave him and jump on the Desantis bandwagon until it become obvious Trump has no chance of being the nominee. Trump will eventually withdraw from the race with some made up excuse to save face.

I’m not so sure about this. However - DeSantis just needs part of the core, the rest will follow. Ultra MAGA (lol) will support RD, imo.

Certainly better than a Biden/Buttegieg/Newsom/on and on and on
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
“Reasonable” left town a long time ago
View Quote

Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Critical, why would they be critical? They’re getting exactly what they voted for.

They love Biden and they can eat their shit sandwich while they talk about how great he is while being pegged.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#13]
It's reasonable to be critical, but voting for Biden makes it their fault too.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Critical, why would they be critical? They’re getting exactly what they voted for.

They love Biden and they can eat their shit sandwich while they talk about how great he is while being pegged fisted
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Trump zealotry has become a mental illness.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, the term "Never Trumper" is about as tired and juvenile as can be....but I will play.

I voted for the man the first go-round. I didn't like him, but I had hope and he was damned sure better than Plan B. In four years he failed to do a damned thing he promised, other than run his mouth and be an enemy to gunowners. When the next election came around, the fact that this is all political theatre sank in. When presented with the fact that out of nearly eight billion people on this planet, these were the best two we could come up with to lead the free world, I simply chose not to partake in the nonsense.

Trump got one vote from me. Biden is a piece of shit and likely the worst president ever and got no votes from me. The fact that folks think their votes count is entertaining.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

People can be criticical of Trump and still think Biden is a bumbling fool at the same time.
View Quote

Stop, I can see smoke coming out of his ears.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Are you talking legitimate “never trumps” that never voted for him and never would (usually known as “democrats”) or the legion of people who voted for him but had a few doubts but are mischaracterized as such?

View Quote

Wait, I thought to the Trumpets, these 2 groups were virtually one in the same and both worthy of derision.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:30:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What is difficult for you to understand?  It's a yes no question.  Do you need me to walk you through the question?  Or what yes and no mean?

View Quote

I'd recommend rewording it in such a way that people with an actual handle on English can understand what you're asking.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm not so sure about this. However - DeSantis just needs part of the core, the rest will follow. Ultra MAGA (lol) will support RD, imo.

View Quote
No way Trump gets elected, look at how polarizing he is this time compared to the last 2 elections he ran in. A lot of people who held their nose and voted for him before will vote 3rd party or not vote at all this time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
FJB & FDJT
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:56:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your Engrish is a bit hard to digest.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you this smart in your daily life or only with us here in GD?

Your family must be super impressed with your intelligence and your articulation.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No way Trump gets elected, look at how polarizing he is this time compared to the last 2 elections he ran in. A lot of people who held their nose and voted for him before will vote 3rd party or not vote at all this time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not so sure about this. However - DeSantis just needs part of the core, the rest will follow. Ultra MAGA (lol) will support RD, imo.

I agree Trump is unelectable. Trump as nominee guarantees Dem victory. Guilt-ridden suburban women (and others) won’t vote for him
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
And how Reasonable for them to bitch about Biden 2.0?

View Quote

This is laughable. Either or?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#27]
They helped put Biden in office so ef them. I bet Trump doesn't look as bad after the first two years of the Biden administration.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here's what is going to happen. Desantis will announce he's running in the next 6 months or so giving Trump enough time to completely put both feet in his mouth. Desantis will look like the Republican Party's savior compared to Trump at thosnpoint. Trump will increase his attacks further demonstrating what an egotistical POS he is. Trump's core supporters will slowly leave him and jump on the Desantis bandwagon until it become obvious Trump has no chance of being the nominee. Trump will eventually withdraw from the race with some made up excuse to save face. He'll eventually support Desantis so he can stay relevant and take credit when Desantis wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/3c/8b/5f3c8b4876e03892828f6fd445701791.gif...

“DeSanctimonious” was the first move in the epic 5th dimensionality of masterful chess moves to insure conservative control. Simultaneously, it has triggered RINO countermoves to support DeSantis in order to unknowingly elevate Trump to kingmaker. 6-D checkmate in T-minus…
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

But they aren't, are they.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Biden is a moron, Trump is an idiot. I dont trust any politician, and neither of these shitty parties represent myself or my beliefs.

I believe in gun rights as a God Given right to protect myself, yes I think we should have tanks, bombs, anything that I need to protect myself. Trump and republicans would never have the balls to admit that.

Also no republican, including Trump, is willing to stand up to all the weird immoral shit that is going on in our clown world.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  TDS2, at the other end of the spectrum from TDS
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Fuck Washington DC and everyone in it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TDSS and TDS

Trump Dick Sucking Syndrome and Trump Derangement Syndrome.   Two sides of the same ignorant coin.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Who is Biden 2.0?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Who is Biden 2.0?
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

First time in GD?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:40:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Biden is a moron, Trump is an idiot. I dont trust any politician, and neither of these shitty parties represent myself or my beliefs.

I believe in gun rights as a God Given right to protect myself, yes I think we should have tanks, bombs, anything that I need to protect myself. Trump and republicans would never have the balls to admit that.

Also no republican, including Trump, is willing to stand up to all the weird immoral shit that is going on in our clown world.
View Quote

I mean, DeSantis did just come out and declare "Florida is where woke goes to die" in his victory speech. I actually don't want him to run in 24 as I'd kind of like to keep my governor please and thank you but there you have it...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I voted for T$ twice. What bothers me as much as that bumbling, Depends filling, China puppet moron our White House is the weird, cult-like use of the term "NeverTrumper". Especially by members of what is supposed to be a website devoted to the right to keep and bear.

Trump's record on the 2A and 4A are nothing to brag about. His words, "Yeah, work on that."  to Feinstein in regard to her newest version of an AWB inspired this .gif:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:45:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How Reasonable of it is for NeverTrumps to be critical of Biden?

View Quote

Would it be reasonable to assume that Ar15.com members that spent thousands of posts continually criticizing Trump to also spend at least an equal amount of time criticizing Biden, when their mantra for four years was "it's the patriotic duty of all Americans to be critical of the sitting president"?

Yes. But...

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

In the OP’s brain she can’t fathom someone who doesn’t follow someone based on personality. He can’t fathom the concept that you can hate both, or than you can even acknowledge that Trump may have done a few good things but overall is a horrible human being and not fit to be president.

In his mind, either you worship Trump as a god in human form, or you are a hardcore leftist. Heaven forbid you use principles to select the candidate, vs follow a personality that will then tell you what you should believe.
View Quote

Now do Brandon, underscore.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#43]
If they helped biden get elected they need to stfu and suck a fat cock

you bought it..enjoy it
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The term Never Trumper is used to describe anyone here critical of Trump. OPs question is an attempt at distracting from what a shitty candidate Trump has become.  It's reasonable to be critical of anyone who is unfit to be president, which both Trump and Biden are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are acting like you don't know what the OP is talking about.

He is referring to true never Trumpers. These are the people that skipped voting and were ecstatic when Trump was thwarted. Or perhaps they voted for Biden just to prove a point of anyone other than Trump. The people who are happier to see our country burn down than vote for a less than perfect candidate.

Let's not be obtuse.
The term Never Trumper is used to describe anyone here critical of Trump. OPs question is an attempt at distracting from what a shitty candidate Trump has become.  It's reasonable to be critical of anyone who is unfit to be president, which both Trump and Biden are.

The OP has plenty of white knights.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I agree Trump is unelectable. Trump as nominee guarantees Dem victory. Guilt-ridden suburban women (and others) won’t vote for him
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then they deserve their fate
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Would it be reasonable to assume that Ar15.com members that spent thousands of posts continually criticizing Trump to also spend at least an equal amount of time criticizing Biden, when their mantra for four years was "it's the patriotic duty of all Americans to be critical of the sitting president"?

Yes. But...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/thatwasdifferent-667.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. But...

Good question.

A person should always be their own biggest critic and I think we have a duty to keep our own house in order.  Biden is not part of our house.  Hell, he’s not even from the same planet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yes. But...

View Quote

Of course you've missed the point.

Trump is "supposed" to be a Republican and "supposed" to be on our side.  Turns out he's neither.  Of COURSE we are going to bitch more about that idiot.

We EXPECT all manner of bullshit from Biden, it just goes without saying.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Now do Brandon, underscore.
View Quote

I gotta admit, you're very committed to unwaveringly carrying that water.  

I respect your consistency.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yes. But...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. But...

I don’t see many people here clamoring for FJB.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:02:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wtf are you talking about?

Not the way you phrased it. "How?" is not a yes or no proposition.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top