Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:44:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Harbor freight has a better one... 15 dowa!
View Quote
It's a bit unfair I guess but it never occurred to me that a Chinese would rebuild or restore anything. I kind of imagined that if something broke they just threw it away and got something newer from the local Craptastic store.

To me, their entire culture was built on producing disposable junk and I sort of expected the people to be of the same mindset.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:50:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Has the Male species really been reduced to the level of absolute Simpitude, where we mindlessly click to watch any random thing that a semi attractive female does?    Is This the future of humanity?

Serious question, ‘cause it sure looks that way.
View Quote

No but side boob does have a strong effect.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:09:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
OP and I have a vastly different definition of "hot".
View Quote

This. Pretty, yes. Well, for an Asian, but I find very few Asian women attractive. She does have pretty hair and is not a whale. She has that going for her.

Also looks like one of those ChiCom propaganda channels. There are a ton of them. Some young "wonder woman", setting an example for the rest of of Chinese worker bees.

One of the more popular ones was exhibiting the wonders of farm work. They are having a hard time keeping young people in farming.  This "super star" farm girl is suddenly popular. Setting is  beautiful, so is she and she steadfastly keeps her nose to the grindsone, growing bountiful things, building novel things, tends her well fed animals, etc., etc.

Likely, the chicky in OP's video is either a trained electrical engineer, or one is on standby to coach her. She's not just some common worker bee in her backyard. Her videos are propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:11:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She can’t find a pair of Chinese made gloves that fit.
View Quote

Can we setup a fundraiser to get her some gloves that fit? (Because seeing that is annoying the fuck out of me)
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, with her small hands, what she holds on to, might appear bigger
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Despite them being a tad too large, she wore gloves and had on safety glasses, so, she uses protection. Might need to learn about using lubricant.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:17:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit. No self respecting person that actually fixes stuff for a living would wear a pair of welding gloves to work on a piece of equipment.

And every rusty screw came off with no issues, that should be enough to call bullshit right there, especially using a harbor freight quality worn out set of screwdrivers.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-h-MF_1yY

Naomi Wu for the win… you guys have been warned.
View Quote

She’s gotta be the simp master.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:40:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone see this? She gets after it! While our young people learn gender fluidity, intersectionality and dildo science the Chinese learn important trades!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TF-WqaXb20
View Quote

She must be related to me, that girl has no ass.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Much better than watching the guys with filthy fingernails in man dresses, sandals, and Hadji hats working with molten metal.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:04:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Much better than watching the guys with filthy fingernails in man dresses, sandals, and Hadji hats working with molten metal.
View Quote
I watch those too lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Average looking
View Quote

A Guangdong 4.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:12:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Imagine if she mated with a Pakistani mechanic; their offspring would be unstoppable.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:22:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I would love to have her as a reloading apprentice.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Average looking
View Quote

She’s not fat.  That alone puts her solidly in the middle of the hotness scale nowadays.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:40:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Average looking
View Quote

I think she is stunningly beautiful but I like girls that have more to them than just good looks, this one would be a keeper.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Why the hell do mice just love drill presses so much?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Ehhhhh, hot in a Chinese woman is very much a function of neck down, and she seems to be wearing coveralls,  making the OP assessment incorrect.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck china.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@beitodesstrafe

That's also my fetish...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@beatstodrillbits

@beitodesstrafe

That's also my fetish...

10 out of 10. Would let her handle my drill.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#22]
She doesn't talk.
11/10
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

China does one size fits all, Party rule.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anyone see this? She gets after it! While our young people learn gender fluidity, intersectionality and dildo science the Chinese learn important trades!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TF-WqaXb20
View Quote

I suspect the picture is staged with a model. Note the red lipstick and way oversized welder gloves. The white shoes are new.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Wow, it almost looks like she's been doing it since she was six years old.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That video is a scam. Didn't show the 10 hours of Pb blaster, propane torch, beating with hammer to get that pulley off even with that puller.
View Quote

and finally angle grinding the damn thing off.

Chicks get hot for ugly dudes that got money, chicks that can repair shit is a looks boost for me. its like a +5 charisma boost stat.

All I got to say is find your self a woman that got chops like her, cause having to rebuild shit rather than trow away and buy new is coming.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

her to me comes off as a try hard, working the bimbo angle.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Imagine if she mated with a Pakistani mechanic; their offspring would be unstoppable.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:37:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's population control. You get wrapped up and sucked into machinery before you become old and useless.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#31]
She's got nimble little fingers.  I wonder what other kinds of tools she can handle...
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:44:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She can't find a pair of Chinese made gloves that fit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Stoner (of M16 fame) related that when he visited China he was asked which of the U.S. universities were best for advanced degrees in firearms design.  He replied that is no such thing as a degree in firearms design in the U.S.  They didn't believe him.
View Quote

Quick flash to today where all of our engineering faculty are Chinese nationals.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:46:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It’s either the centrifugal switch or the capacitor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a jet that the start windings are trashed. Have to spin it up by hand.

I'd let her rewire it.

It’s either the centrifugal switch or the capacitor.

I pulled it apart , its the actual start windings. Burnt opened. I had a pic, buried in my phone somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#35]
for her its better than being a sex slave I guess
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#36]
In this thread, we find out who would rather see a male Pakistani rebuild a drill press.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's a bit unfair I guess but it never occurred to me that a Chinese would rebuild or restore anything. I kind of imagined that if something broke they just threw it away and got something newer from the local Craptastic store.

To me, their entire culture was built on producing disposable junk and I sort of expected the people to be of the same mindset.
View Quote

It's been my experience that the country best known for "fuck it, I'll just buy a replacement" is the USA.
Still plenty of folks that will wring every last bit of usefulness out of something, but by and large most Americans as a whole won't repair anything that they can easily replace, even if it is more cost effective to make repairs.

Our nation grows lazy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I've seen her videos before. Too much plastic.
View Quote
This. Fucking gross. (Yes, I am gey )
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#39]
It's propaganda. Same as the gardening/cooking girl Chinese videos. Track down the origin. It's sponsored by the Chinese government.

Bummer, because I really enjoyed these.
The best food for summer------Many kinds of jam. ??????????????——????!| Liziqi Channel

What happened to China's Rural Fairy Princess Liziqi??
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's been my experience that the country best known for "fuck it, I'll just buy a replacement" is the USA.
Still plenty of folks that will wring every last bit of usefulness out of something, but by and large most Americans as a whole won't repair anything that they can easily replace, even if it is more cost effective to make repairs.

Our nation grows lazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our nation grows lazy.

Wealthy. If it costs me more to repair something than it costs to replace it, why bother? Unless there are special circumstances, or I feel the need to know how to repair a thing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#41]
STOP WATCHING CHINESE PROPOGANDA.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Has the Male species really been reduced to the level of absolute Simpitude, where we mindlessly click to watch any random thing that a semi attractive female does?    Is This the future of humanity?

Serious question, ‘cause it sure looks that way.
View Quote

Meanwhile at Davos a gay,vegan,atheist, Israeli intellectual along with his partner Klaus Schwab is planning the demise of the west and the rise of the Antichrist NWO
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She ain't 30lbs 70lbs overweight like the average American, she's fuggin hot.

Lots of ghey in here.
View Quote

What is your AO where the womenz are only 70 pounds overweight?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ehhhhh, hot in a Chinese woman is very much a function of neck down, and she seems to be wearing coveralls,  making the OP assessment incorrect.
View Quote

You have to look past the coveralls. I see her in a nice pink silk Cheongsam. Black silk panties and bra. High heels, etc. Use your imagination.

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm still watching the video, but with it rusted so badly, why didn't she just buy a new one from China?  
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You have to look past the coveralls. I see her in a nice pink silk Cheongsam. Black silk panties and bra. High heels, etc. Use your imagination.

https://www.hanfumodern.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/chinese-cheongsam-qipao-dress-1-600x800.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.hanfumodern.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/chinese-cheongsam-qipao-dress-1-600x800.jpg

I don't have much of an imagination. I'll just use yours.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Looks like a fun project
View Quote

The drill press or the girl?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Anybody comment on the gloves yet?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Naomi Wu is a Lesbo anti-western butterface freak show.

drill press girl is more appealing and not whorish.  and look at the grip strength when she uses the screwdriver.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This. Pretty, yes. Well, for an Asian, but I find very few Asian women attractive. She does have pretty hair and is not a whale. She has that going for her.

Also looks like one of those ChiCom propaganda channels. There are a ton of them. Some young "wonder woman", setting an example for the rest of of Chinese worker bees.

One of the more popular ones was exhibiting the wonders of farm work. They are having a hard time keeping young people in farming.  This "super star" farm girl is suddenly popular. Setting is  beautiful, so is she and she steadfastly keeps her nose to the grindsone, growing bountiful things, building novel things, tends her well fed animals, etc., etc.

Likely, the chicky in OP's video is either a trained electrical engineer, or one is on standby to coach her. She's not just some common worker bee in her backyard. Her videos are propaganda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP and I have a vastly different definition of "hot".

This is most definitely true.

However, I highly doubt many of our younger generation could rewind an electric motor.

Hell it used to be a thing. I know the power plant I worked at had a guy they would get to rewind the electric motors that went bad, but then at some point it was less expensive to just buy a new one.

Now with material shortages I wonder if it would be cost effective to rebuild it and have it ready to run vs waiting no telling how long for a replacement.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top