[#1]
yup , already covered and moved to the covid forum
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That's the thing about quietly shuffling threads into the ghetto.  Nobody ever sees them.

Hornady is making a mistake, and they will pay dearly for it and deserve it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. Can't show how these big manly gun companies are bending over and taking orders from the communists like the good little servants they are.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

hell nobody goes to COVID forum unless you think you might be getting sick and want to verify horse paste dosages
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I seriously doubt that this is something they wanted to do. All federal contractors and sub-contractors are subject to the mandates. Want to keep selling shit to the feds or to people that sell shit to the feds? Gotta force unconstitutional shit on your employees.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

hell nobody goes to COVID forum unless you think you might be getting sick and want to verify horse paste dosages
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd be mad at Hornady. If my IQ was lower than Kate Beckinsale.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Hope the scumbags go out of business.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s funny right there.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's the thing about quietly shuffling threads into the ghetto.  Nobody ever sees them.

View Quote

By following the law? Are you fucktarded? Expecting companies to not comply with federal law is fucktarded. Theres a saying "I dont make the rules, I play the game"
Hornady is simply following the rules. Dont like it? Blame the politicians. Blame the voters. But dont expect private business to carry our water.

I would support them in not following the mandate, but I certainly wont damn them if they do.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I seriously doubt that this is something they wanted to do. All federal contractors and sub-contractors are subject to the mandates. Want to keep selling shit to the feds or to people that sell shit to the feds? Gotta force unconstitutional shit on your employees.
View Quote

They showed exactly who they are. They would rather suckle at the government teat than support their employees in not injecting experimental gene therapies in their bodies, and freedom loving Americans.

They showed they'd rather sacrifice their freedoms than lose out on that sweet communist stolen money.

Why is tmit that members here from liberal states, are always the first to defend the commies and anti-freedom people? Wonder why.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

By following the law? Are you fucktarded? Expecting companies to not comply with federal law is fucktarded. Theres a saying "I dont make the rules, I play the game"
Hornady is simply following the rules. Dont like it? Blame the politicians. Blame the voters. But dont expect private business to carry our water.

I would support them in not following the mandate, but I certainly wont damn them if they do.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  it's the voters who fail to hold the politicians accountable.  Stolen elections have consequences.
kwg
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#13]
The government giveth and it taketh away.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:25:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just following orders is no excuse.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Please point to this "law" that they have to follow.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:27:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Give them a call and vote with your wallet:

Phone: 1-800-338-3220
Phone: 1-308-382-1390
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Wonder how cheap the feds buy ammo for.?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:30:45 PM EDT
[#18]
If they have the 6.5cm, that my RPR loves…I’m going to still buy it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Please point to this "law" that they have to follow.
View Quote
See the "Requiring Vaccinations for all Federal Workers and for Millions of Contractors that Do Business with the Federal Government" section

Covid Plan
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

They can always make accommodations for religious exemptions, but they didn't even offer it in their employee letter
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
See the "Requiring Vaccinations for all Federal Workers and for Millions of Contractors that Do Business with the Federal Government" section

Covid Plan
View Quote

Maybe I'm not as smart as you liberals in liberal states who voraciously defend the communist regime. But, pointing to a website with a "plan" does not make such a thing a law. Biden can make a plan that says every American male must cut off his dick to stop rape, but that does not make that plan a law. Or even legal.

No wonder liberal states are fucked up. With gun owners like you there, who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#23]
https://allongeorgia.com/national-politics/ammo-maker-to-cut-off-government-contracts-in-new-york-after-calls-to-halt-financial-relationships/

They pushed back in this instance.

Maybe Hornaday should get a plant in China to do .gov contracts.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or give everyone a religious exemption
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because a few arfcomr's won't buy from em ?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Hornady pushing its employees to get the vax? Maybe those pushing for
that need to get the V-max. In the face.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine if all the ammo companies told the government no.  Then where would the government get their ammo from?  The feds would have to fold or else not buy ammo ever again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#31]
This moving everything to the unseen covid for is BS
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck Hornady.

All evil needs to triumph is for good people to do nothing. Pathetic, feeble response "there's nothing we (and ultimately you) can do" - BULLSHIT MOTHER FUCKER. You CAN do something, you simply WON'T. Your employees can also do something. They can give you double birds as they tell you to take their job and shove it up your ass and give it to some good little commmie.

How about telling employees "everyone applying for a religious exemption will be granted one". The reason that's not in there is fucking shitlord Steve has obviously drank the Kool-Aid and agrees with forcing the vax.

Also, give me a break "trust us, not your friends and family, or your own research". FUCK YOU, STEVE. There certainly is a "tremendous amount of misinformation and flat out lies about this mandate" and they are being told by the assholes pushing the fucking mandate!
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Let them know how I feel as a former customer. As much as possible.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Maybe I'm not as smart as you liberals in liberal states who voraciously defend the communist regime. But, pointing to a website with a "plan" does not make such a thing a law. Biden can make a plan that says every American male must cut off his dick to stop rape, but that does not make that plan a law. Or even legal.

No wonder liberal states are fucked up. With gun owners like you there, who needs enemies?
View Quote

Well I guess us high'n mighty pretend Reds are waitin for you rootin tootin badass Rambo likes to follow through on them revolutionary words.
Guess its easier to play badass on the internet than actually go DO something isnt it. But dont worry, clutch your purse a bit tighter and throw around more baseless accusations and that'll fix things!

I suppose you could start by filing a court case to find this mandate unconstitutional. Have you done that? Or just clutching your purse a bit tighter?
I suppose you could donate to the legal fund thats doing just that. Have you done that? Or just clutching your purse a bit tighter?
I suppose you could start your own company which doesnt follow Federal laws. Have you done that? Or just clutching your purse a bit tighter?

No, you havent done a goddamn thing. Because that takes effort and energy. You'll sit back and let others carry your water, and make harshly worded posts when people say something you dont agree with completely.

You hold down the forums here bud. We real conservatives will do the heavy lifting for you.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

They aren't just following the law.  They're:
1. Choosing government contract money over their employees' bodily autonomy
2. Going out of their way to also preemptively enforce a 100 employee OSHA rule which does not actually exist, and which probably never will, and which will probably get struck down by courts if it ever does
3. Going out of their way to tell employees to listen to them and not anyone else
4. Going out of their way to avoid any of the reasonable actions they could take without violating any laws, which other patriotic companies are taking, to respect their employees
5. Doing all of this at a time when the narrative is weakening so much that even the AIRLINES are backing down (Southwest and Delta)

You're damn right I'm going to judge them for this.  They should be judged for this.  A Samuel Adams quote is appropriate.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They aren't just following the law.  They're:
1. Choosing government contract money over their employees' bodily autonomy
2. Going out of their way to also preemptively enforce a 100 employee OSHA rule which does not actually exist, and which probably never will, and which will probably get struck down by courts if it ever does
3. Going out of their way to tell employees to listen to them and not anyone else
4. Going out of their way to avoid any of the reasonable actions they could take without violating any laws, which other patriotic companies are taking, to respect their employees
5. Doing all of this at a time when the narrative is weakening so much that even the AIRLINES are backing down (Southwest and Delta)

You're damn right I'm going to judge them for this.  They should be judged for this.  A Samuel Adams quote is appropriate.
View Quote
I agree with all of that, but I also judge their actions in light of the steps taken by this Administration. As I said, I dont make the rules I just play the game. Same with them. They need to do whats in the best interest of the company and its interactions with the business. We always piss and moan when companies get political (Look at all the hate for woke companies).....But now all of a sudden we want companies to get political?

The hypocrisy exists on our side as much as on the Left. I dont expect Hornady to be political, I expect Hornady to operate within the bounds of the laws and regulations set forth in front of them. I expect WE THE FUCKING PEOPLE to ensure a government exists which doesnt unduly burden business.

Its not Hornady that has failed here my friend.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I agree with all of that, but I also judge their actions in light of the steps taken by this Administration. As I said, I dont make the rules I just play the game. Same with them. They need to do whats in the best interest of the company and its interactions with the business. We always piss and moan when companies get political (Look at all the hate for woke companies).....But now all of a sudden we want companies to get political?

The hypocrisy exists on our side as much as on the Left. I dont expect Hornady to be political, I expect Hornady to operate within the bounds of the laws and regulations set forth in front of them. I expect WE THE FUCKING PEOPLE to ensure a government exists which doesnt unduly burden business.

Its not Hornady that has failed here my friend.
View Quote

Again though: They aren't just operating within the bounds of laws and regulations.  Other companies are still "complying" with the government contractor mandate but offering robust exemptions.  Hornady could but didn't.  Other companies are limiting their compliance to actual executive orders coming into effect (the contractor rule) and postponing compliance with rules that do not yet exist as anything more than a press release (the 100 employee rule).  Hornady could but didn't.  Hornady specifically failed on multiple levels, and that's even if we limit our judgment to the things they could have done legally and at zero cost to them.

And when it comes to companies "getting political," there's a difference between being a political activist for anti-American causes, versus respecting the Nuremberg Code over being enforcers for totalitarians.

(Besides, I have a different position on companies getting political to begin with: Political neutrality is only well-defined as a concept when it is relative to a common cultural center-point of what "neutral" norms mean.  This center-point is only stable when supported by a critical mass of people and, yes, companies; once that falls through, we're no longer operating in cultural peacetime but cultural wartime.  For instance, consider the conundrum that "Black Lives Matter" is considered politically neutral and just being a good person, but "All Lives Matter" is considered a political statement.  Neutrality is ideal during peacetime, but it can only stand if it is being defended, and that time has passed.  If the bad guys go on the offensive during wartime but the good guys remain "neutral" and passive, the bad guys win by default.  That means: Under the current circumstances, everything a company does with respect to government and cultural "compliance" is a matter of choosing sides.)
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:03:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top