Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Two hotels in the deal.  3,000 rooms.

Parc 55 and Hilton
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:37:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Was there many times early to mid 2000s for work.  SF was one of the most beautiful cities and scenic areas on earth.  Had some great times.  

Now a liberal shithole.  Will likely and hopefully never step foot in CA again.  Or NY for that matter.  

Now to get the hell out of the once great state of IL.  

Stolen elections have consequences.  

Liberalism is pure evil period.  

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I talked with our “partner” today about commercial retail and commercial office space markets.  They said retail remains strong and rent on time is marginally improved.  They only have 3 office buildings currently, one in Chicago, one in Phoenix and I can’t remember where the 3rd was but they generally prefer retail.  Luckily they are not over-leveraged on the office buildings.  It will take a while to sort out officespace.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]
COVID killed IT conventions, the ones that survived moved to Vegas.
San Fran is a wasteland of overpriced real estate, heavy taxes and dwindling economic development.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

JFC you really have nothing better to do in retirement than call dupes and post in big boomer reading glasses font sizes?

This thread you call a dupe was made yesterday evening. The thread you link to was posted today. sheesh.
View Quote

To top it off, he duped the wrong dupe.  This thread was posted yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I stayed at this hotel.  Sad turn of events for a very nice establishment.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Where will Paris Hilton stay now?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Where will Paris Hilton stay now?
View Quote

In the Paris Hilton
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
COVID killed IT conventions, the ones that survived moved to Vegas.
San Fran is a wasteland of overpriced real estate, heavy taxes and dwindling economic development.
View Quote

It being San Fransisco killed VM World.  SF is a shitty place to have a convention before you even talk about the homeless and crime problems.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Turn them into housing for the homeless.  Let’s make SF a Mecca for the insane, disturbed and drug addicts!
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope the Marine Memorial Club and Hotel can weather the storm.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:08:38 AM EDT
[#12]
I was in SF a few months ago and the place was a ghost town.  Even at Fisherman's Wharf, a huge tourist area that used to be packed no matter when you went, barely had any people walking around.
One of the guys at the hotel I was staying at said it has been dead since Covid, people left and didnt return.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:31:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like they got the trannys in.............

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Good!  I don't blame them.

The city gets what is deserves.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#15]
I was wondering where the Sanctuary District A would be. The Bell Riots are supposed to be next year and we still don't have a venue.

(IYKYK )
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Stayed there earlier this year — view was magnificent
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I was wondering where the Sanctuary District A would be. The Bell Riots are supposed to be next year and we still don't have a venue.

(IYKYK )
View Quote
Gabriel Bell got shivved pulling a couple ghosts off of Sisko and Bashir. Poor guy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top