Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2022 7:24:19 PM EDT
I printed the 3011 and it shot great.  What a fun gun.  But of the two that I have printed, the pistol grip broke off of each of them.  There is just not enough meat there to be very strong, especially with .45ACP.  What I'm asking for is for someone to mesh the 3011 frame with an AR15 A2 pistol grip so that the grip will be part of the gun when I print it.  I'm not worried about the selector detent spring and detent.  I'll drill from the top a hole going through the grip and coming through the bottom.  Then I'll just insert the spring and detent and capture it with a shcs.

There are two frame stl files in the zip file, one is  for a standard barrel, the other is for a ramped barrel.  I would like to have the standard one.  I can email the stl files to you if you prefer.  Or you can download from the link below.

Here is a link to Ivan's 3011 download
Can't link to there as they have illegal items for download. Rat_Patrol

Here is a link to the grip download
A2 pistol grip on thiniverse

Thanks, here is an image of the 3011, not mine.

Here is an image of the grip, not mine.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Download microsoft 3d builder.  Import both models
Position them as you prefer
group them together.
Save as .stl
Profit.

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I've tried 3d Builder before and again just now.  It will not install on my pc.  It says there is no associated app.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 5:48:40 AM EDT
[#3]
You can do the same thing using Tinkercad

https://www.tinkercad.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top